Assessment of Michael Cohen’s “credibility”

He's a Democrat. Nuff said... LOL
Actually If Truth be told,that says it all.That to be a democrat
speaks volumns.The Democrats used to be a viable Party.
They are now literally the bottom of the barrel.
Before long,they will be the Forgotten Party.
No sane American or even Illegal will be able to
deal with their daily crap.

He's a Democrat. Nuff said... LOL
If I were a Democrat, and I had a $75 worth of grocery tab two years ago, I think when it would take over $300 to get the same thing today, it would eventually sink in that big government is dangerous because this President wants to spend money and shakedown all taxpayers one way or another for his greedy grubs being all over the 10 percent of what he's spending. He does it to his son. why wouldn't do this to everybody else except for the smaller and smaller group of voters who voted for him, not counting the 3 am boxes and boxes full of fake votes that were 99.999999999999999999% for Biden whereas the honestly one-man-one vote didn't go well for him. And that's what I think.

Biden's crimes will only bite the Democrats in they sorry butts forever hereafter.

If I were a Democrat, and I had a $75 worth of grocery tab two years ago, I think when it would take over $300 to get the same thing today, it would eventually sink in that big government is dangerous because this President wants to spend money and shakedown all taxpayers one way or another for his greedy grubs being all over the 10 percent of what he's spending. He does it to his son. why wouldn't do this to everybody else except for the smaller and smaller group of voters who voted for him, not counting the 3 am boxes and boxes full of fake votes that were 99.999999999999999999% for Biden whereas the honestly one-man-one vote didn't go well for him. And that's what I think.

Biden's crimes will only bite the Democrats in they sorry butts forever hereafter.
I only go to the grocery to pick up coffee or beer when my wife tells me to, so I am certainly no expert. But I find it hard to believe groceries have went up 4x over the last 2 years. A lot of 9's too. Perhaps you could provide references for your numbers.

Actually If Truth be told,that says it all.That to be a democrat
speaks volumns.The Democrats used to be a viable Party.
They are now literally the bottom of the barrel.
Before long,they will be the Forgotten Party.
No sane American or even Illegal will be able to
deal with their daily crap.
Jonathan Turley the Constitutional Scholar has been the only fair leftist lawyer to question some of the dishonest left. Because of him, I realize not all Democrats are thrilled with the lies the public has been told, many of which change in less than 12 hours. But Mr. Turley is a shining example that not all Democrats are into false narratives. My parents were Democrats, back when the truth was a necessity of being an elected legislator, jurist, or member of the executive branch. Long live the good Democrats who are keenly aware that something is rotten in Washington DC, to the isolation of all those who support the Constitution and who supported President Donald John Trump and his Make America Great Again..

Good night, everyone. And God bless Jonathan Turley for showing the left isn't all bad and do not fall for the terror lying begets.

I only go to the grocery to pick up coffee or beer when my wife tells me to, so I am certainly no expert. But I find it hard to believe groceries have went up 4x over the last 2 years. A lot of 9's too. Perhaps you could provide references for your numbers.
So you didn't see the $12 standing rib roast Walmart had on the cooler shelves several weeks for $67 dollars? ...'kay. I haven't had roast beef for 2 years. Yesterday at the Golden Corral in Conroe, they served "Chicken fried chicken steaks" that were 2x2.5". The tab for family was $15 per head plus tax. Everything else was hamburger this, pulled pork that. It was very healthy though, because they're good cooks and don't overcook the vegetables and fruits, which means more vitamins survived the cooking. A couple of years ago, the meals were under $10 and the chicken fried chicken steaks averaged 8 or 9 inches both ways. Downsizing is the only way they could charge $15. If they went any higher, they would have more empty tables than yesterday's.

Forum List

Back