Insurrectionists To Use Mis-information as a Defense.

PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) — Falsehoods about the election helped bring insurrectionists to the Capitol on Jan. 6, and now some who are facing criminal charges for their actions during the riot hope their gullibility might save them or at least engender some sympathy.

The article continues:

Albert Watkins, the St. Louis attorney representing Jacob Chansley, the so-called QAnon shaman, likened the process to brainwashing, or falling into the clutches of a cult. Repeated exposure to falsehood and incendiary rhetoric, Watkins said, ultimately overwhelmed his client’s ability to discern reality.

“He is not crazy,” Watkins said. “The people who fell in love with (cult leader) Jim Jones and went down to Guyana, they had husbands and wives and lives. And then they drank the Kool-Aid.”

Similar legal arguments failed to exonerate Lee Boyd Malvo, who at age 17 joined John Allen Mohammed in a sniper spree that killed 10 people in the Washington, D.C., area in 2002. His lawyers tried to argue that Malvo wasn’t responsible for his actions because he had been deluded by the older Mohammed.

It is good to see that the "shaman" is willing to distance himself from the beliefs he (and many here) harbor/harbored. Perhaps there is hope for the Trump supporters afterall.
Another ridiculous, denial thread. Ho hum. Gag.

Ok. Tell me what your view of the whole exercise was? Was anyone responsible?
Who originally advised them to go that day?

PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) — Falsehoods about the election helped bring insurrectionists to the Capitol on Jan. 6, and now some who are facing criminal charges for their actions during the riot hope their gullibility might save them or at least engender some sympathy.

The article continues:

Albert Watkins, the St. Louis attorney representing Jacob Chansley, the so-called QAnon shaman, likened the process to brainwashing, or falling into the clutches of a cult. Repeated exposure to falsehood and incendiary rhetoric, Watkins said, ultimately overwhelmed his client’s ability to discern reality.

“He is not crazy,” Watkins said. “The people who fell in love with (cult leader) Jim Jones and went down to Guyana, they had husbands and wives and lives. And then they drank the Kool-Aid.”

Similar legal arguments failed to exonerate Lee Boyd Malvo, who at age 17 joined John Allen Mohammed in a sniper spree that killed 10 people in the Washington, D.C., area in 2002. His lawyers tried to argue that Malvo wasn’t responsible for his actions because he had been deluded by the older Mohammed.

It is good to see that the "shaman" is willing to distance himself from the beliefs he (and many here) harbor/harbored. Perhaps there is hope for the Trump supporters afterall.
Another ridiculous, denial thread. Ho hum. Gag.

The person who was defrauded.

The article continues:

A defense... lol.. just look at the film ... a field trip at worst.

Bottom line is those that took part in the insurrection against our government thought they were man enough to do it. Now they ought to be man enough to say, "Yes, I did it, guilty as charged", instead of trying to pass off their personal responsibility for their personal acts against The United States of America. Like all cowards, only brave enough to act, when there are others with them, now it is coming time to answer for what they personally did individually. Sentencing should be harsh to discourage the foolish from attempting to attack their country again and to discourage others from such foolish, destructive, unpatriotic acts against our country.
The truly unpatriotic acts were the election frauds that caused all this protesting to occur in the first place. Hopefully the audit in Arizona, and the clear-cut coverup of fraud by the Maricopa County officials, and Dominion, both of whom have been predictably hostile to the audit, and uncooperative with it, will spur some action to rectify the whole situation, as well as in other battleground states.

These should culminate in the removals of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris from office and some US Senators also. And yes, sentencing should be harsh.
There was so much fraud that not even Republican Govs, S.O.Ss or Trump appointed Judges will look at all the piles of evidence that Trump Humpers have.

It's a freaking mistrial before it starts when idiot reporters like "David Klepper" of the once venerable A.P. tells the freaking world about the alleged defense of political dissidents who are charged with junk federal crimes that would be dismissed in local court.

Trump advised a crowd to go and protest "PEACEFULLY & PATRIOTICALLY" - words that CNN cut out of their broadcast. No wonder their viewership is tanking, ratings in the trash can.

Show the video link where he said that because I believe you are lying.
Did Fox show the full unedited video?
No. I doesn't exist and you are still a liar.

I warned you about jumping to conclusions about things you obviously are clueless about, and calling people a liar. It has been shown on Fox News, Newsmax, OAN, the Blaze, the First, America's Voice, and the audio on hundreds of radio shows all over the country, thousands of times.

See what I mean folks - about information-deprived liberals - victims of liberal OMISSION media. I can understand how they would be ignorant of this. When CNN broadcast Trump's Jan. 6 speech, they CUT IT OFF right before he said "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the capitol building, to peacefully & patriotically make your voices heard"
So if liberals only watch CNN and lib stations like it, they would NEVER KNOW what Trump said.

Here's the video > scroll to 0:49 - 0:58 for the quote.

Trump advised a crowd to go and protest "PEACEFULLY & PATRIOTICALLY" - words that CNN cut out of their broadcast. No wonder their viewership is tanking, ratings in the trash can.
So did they go peacefully?

hmmm?

I warned you about jumping to conclusions about things you obviously are clueless about, and calling people a liar. It has been shown on Fox News, Newsmax, OAN, the Blaze, the First, America's Voice, and the audio on hundreds of radio shows all over the country, thousands of times.

See what I mean folks - about information-deprived liberals - victims of liberal OMISSION media. I can understand how they would be ignorant of this. When CNN broadcast Trump's Jan. 6 speech, they CUT IT OFF right before he said "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the capitol building, to peacefully & patriotically make your voices heard"
So if liberals only watch CNN and lib stations like it, they would NEVER KNOW what Trump said.

Here's the video > scroll to 0:49 - 0:58 for the quote.

Of course that was omitted at the crucial time. Sure it was. Did you r e member in previous rallies he encouraged loopies to arrive because it was "going to be big".
It was. They smashed the place while he cheered from the bunker and so did you.
His minders had to request he make a statement to stop, which he did.

You are trying to sanitised the worst attack on democracy ever by the worst brain dead president ever elected. He's an incompetent fool and republican voters kicked him out, not democrats.
When your own supporters turn on you, you know you are wrong.

What is a bigger threat in the US - “insurrections” or “peaceful protests”? I’m asking on behalf of businesses, pedestrians, and drivers in urban areas.

Of course that was omitted at the crucial time. Sure it was. Did you r e member in previous rallies he encouraged loopies to arrive because it was "going to be big".

You are trying to sanitised the worst attack on democracy ever by the worst brain dead president ever elected. He's an incompetent fool and republican voters kicked him out, not democrats.
Yes, I am "sure". But you were not sure, that's for sure. You said that the unedited video (which I just posted in Post # 70) did not exist. And you called me a liar over it. You now EAT THOSE WORDS. Hope you learned your lesson, rookie. Better slow down, boy. You're not as prepared for this, as you think you are.

As for Trump. all he did before and on Jan.6, was to encourage people to protest "peacefully", while Democrat lunatics wanted to condemn him for instigating a riot.
I did not cheer for rioting. I never saw Trump cheer for any rioting, and neither did you.

As for the worst attack on democracy, that was the massive election fraud (which I posted PAGES OF in this forum), and THEFT of the US presidency, and some Senate seats.

AS for "incompetent fool", that would by YOU, as proven by these idiotic posts of yours. Trump was the most accomplished president in US history, and that includes many things that Democrats always claim to be supporters of > See items 5-9, 11, 12, 14, 15, 17, 33-37, 42, 52-54) in the following list of accomplishments.

Lastly I don't know where you got the idea that Republican voters kicked Trump out (must be more crazy leftist media blabbering). Republican voters overwhelmingly voted for Trump in 2020, he won the election by a landslide, and he is more popular among Republicans now than ever. As Dick Morris said earlier today > "

GOP Primary Gives Way to ‘Trump Primary’​

TRUMP ACCOMPLISHMENTS
1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy, record highs in stock market, despite Covid shutdowns
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
3. holding China accountable for cyber theft,
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever,
12. highest median wage in US history .
13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE,
14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
18. Signed VA Accountability Act,
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
20. United States was a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957,
21. withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord,
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces,
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, 25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
25. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court, 26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,
28. reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
29. greatest number of heavily attended rallies in US history
30. net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
32. we are BUILDING THE WALL.
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE/Bahrain aggreement (the Abraham Accord), establishing Middle East peace
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi.
37. Killed Iranian terrorist leader Sulemani.
38. Stopped domestic terrorist mobs by sending federal troops & National Guard
39. record of number of regulations cut, further boosting the economy
40. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that),
41. rebuilt the US military to a $721 Billion/yr budget
42. increased wages for military personnel
43. Through the COVID pandemic, our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in June. and remained very low throughout the year, as a result of the many smart things that the president has done. 90% REDUCTION. > HUGE SUCCESS.
44. Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine, and rapid success of Operation Warp Speed.
53. Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act
54. Presided over the largest GDP growth (33.1%) in US history.

Last edited:

Yes, I am "sure". But you were not sure, that's for sure. You said that the unedited video (which I just posted in Post # 70) did not exist. And you called me a liar over it. You now EAT THOSE WORDS. Hope you learned your lesson, rookie. Better slow down, boy. You're not as prepared for this, as you think you are.

As for Trump. all he did before and on Jan.6, was to encourage people to protest "peacefully", while Democrat lunatics wanted to condemn him for instigating a riot.
I did not cheer for rioting. I never saw Trump cheer for any rioting, and neither did you.

As for the worst attack on democracy, that was the massive election fraud (which I posted PAGES OF in this forum), and THEFT of the US presidency, and some Senate seats.

AS for "incompetent fool", that would by YOU, as proven by these idiotic posts of yours. Trump was the most accomplished president in US history, and that includes many things that Democrats always claim to be supporters of > See items 5-9, 11, 12, 14, 15, 17, 33-37, 42, 52-54) in the following list of accomplishments.

Lastly I don't know where you got the idea that Republican voters kicked Trump out (must be more crazy leftist media blabbering). Republican voters overwhelmingly voted for Trump in 2020, he won the election by a landslide, and he is more popular among Republicans now than ever. As Dick Morris said earlier today > "

GOP Primary Gives Way to ‘Trump Primary’​

TRUMP ACCOMPLISHMENTS
1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy, record highs in stock market, despite Covid shutdowns
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
3. holding China accountable for cyber theft,
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever,
12. highest median wage in US history .
13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE,
14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
18. Signed VA Accountability Act,
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
20. United States was a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957,
21. withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord,
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces,
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, 25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
25. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court, 26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,
28. reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
29. greatest number of heavily attended rallies in US history
30. net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
32. we are BUILDING THE WALL.
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE/Bahrain aggreement (the Abraham Accord), establishing Middle East peace
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi.
37. Killed Iranian terrorist leader Sulemani.
38. Stopped domestic terrorist mobs by sending federal troops & National Guard
39. record of number of regulations cut, further boosting the economy
40. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that),
41. rebuilt the US military to a $721 Billion/yr budget
42. increased wages for military personnel
43. Through the COVID pandemic, our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in June. and remained very low throughout the year, as a result of the many smart things that the president has done. 90% REDUCTION. > HUGE SUCCESS.
44. Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine, and rapid success of Operation Warp Speed.
53. Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act
54. Presided over the largest GDP growth (33.1%) in US history.

You can make all the explanations as to how wonderful he was buy nothing can be more specific than the fact it was republicans voted him out.
He is internationally recognised as a sociopathic narcissistic fool and still is.

This is simple. If he did all those things, why was he voted out?
Both of you are liars. He incited violence and republicans responded. History will record that and you voted for him.

I reiterate everything I said so suck it up boy. You don't intimidate me.

You can make all the explanations as to how wonderful he was buy nothing can be more specific than the fact it was republicans voted him out.
He is internationally recognised as a sociopathic narcissistic fool and still is.

Both of you are liars. He incited violence and republicans responded. History will record that and you voted for him.

they weren't "explanations", they were reports. Facts, not opinions.

Republicans did not vote him out. They voted massively FOR him. Boy, what trash you must be listening to. Trump is recognized internationally, as the same as he is recognized nationally. As a great US president.

He was NOT voted out. AS I already told you, he won the 2020 election by a landslide. Biden got maybe 20 million votes, and most of those from illegal aliens. His so-called "victory" was nothing but a fraud scam, elevated to large (and ridiculous) proportions, in a few battleground states.

HA HA. FOOL, you've have already had your ass handed to you on the violence incited idea, and calling me a liar. Your response ? You come back and do it again. Oh yeah. You reiterate everything you said. So jumping headfirst into a swarm of bees, wasn't enough for you. You had to do it again.
Wow. Have you ever considered seeing a psychiatrist ? Consider it.

"History" has already recorded what I posted the recording of, in this thread. And when you talk about being intimidated by me, that shows one thing. That you ARE just that, or you wouldn't have brought it up. Your word, not mine. You are a laughingstock.

You are also a gutless coward who is not strong enough to stand up straight and tall and admit you were wrong, when YOU WERE PROVEN WRONG (by the video in post # 70), nor are you man enough to apologize for calling me a liar, after I proved I was telling the truth, nor are you man enough to stand up straight & tall and apologize to all the senior citizens of the world, for all the slurs you spewed in your AGEIST, bigot babblings. :slap:

Last edited:

Republicans did not vote him out. They voted massively FOR him. Boy, what trash you must be listening to. Trump is recognized internationally, as the same as he is recognized nationally. As a great US president.

He was NOT voted out. AS I already told you, he won the 2020 election by a landslide. Biden got maybe 20 million votes, and most if those from illegal aliens. His so-called "victory" was noting but a fraud scam elevated to large (and ridiculous) proportions, in a few battleground states.

HA HA. FOOL, you've have already had your ass handed to you on the violence incited idea, and calling me a liar. You response ? You come back and do it again. Oh yeah. You reiterate everything you said. So jumping headfirst into a swarm of bees, wasn't enough for you. You had to do it again.

"History" has already recorded what I posted the recording of, in this thread. And when you talk about being intimidated by me, that shows one thing. That you ARE just that, or you wouldn't have brought it up. Your word, not mine. You are a laughingstock.

He was NOT voted out. AS I already told you, he won the 2020 election by a landslide. Biden got maybe 20 million votes, and most if those from illegal aliens. His so-called "victory" was noting but a fraud scam elevated to large (and ridiculous) proportions, in a few battleground states.

HA HA. FOOL, you've have already had your ass handed to you on the violence incited idea, and calling me a liar. You response ? You come back and do it again. Oh yeah. You reiterate everything you said. So jumping headfirst into a swarm of bees, wasn't enough for you. You had to do it again.

He did not win because ed Biden won by 8 million votes. Statistics show es that also they show the percentage of of people who vote for trump in 2016 was down in 2020. Roughly the equivalent of 8 million. How coincidental.
There is no place the extra votes for biden could have come from but trump. Don't give me the unsubstantiated crap it was stolen because you have no evidence of it but bile, venom and hatred for democrats.

The only landslide was Biden's as he swept to power on the back of republicans. Its a fact dickhead. Read it.

As for that list of achievements, most if them were a result if accepting a buoyant economy from Obama who dragged America out of of the shit left by GWB.
The only rest should never be believed without evidence. Trump told an average of around ten lies a day about the economy etc and you fools sucked it up like a sponge.
If he was so dumb good as you say, why did his own supporters throw him out?

He did not win because ed Biden won by 8 million votes. Statistics show es that also they show the percentage of of people who vote for trump in 2016 was down in 2020. Roughly the equivalent of 8 million. How coincidental.
There is no place the extra votes for biden could have come from but trump. Don't give me the unsubstantiated crap it was stolen because you have no evidence of it but bile, venom and hatred for democrats.

The only landslide was Biden's as he swept to power on the back of republicans. Its a fact dickhead. Read it.

As for that list of achievements, most if them were a result if accepting a buoyant economy from Obama who dragged America out of of the shit left by GWB.
The only rest should never be believed without evidence. Trump told an average of around ten lies a day about the economy etc and you fools sucked it up like a sponge.
If he was so dumb good as you say, why did his own supporters throw him out?
I've already posted the MANY, MANY, MANY, evidences of the 2020 election fraud operation. If you choose to ignore it, and wallow in ignorance, and be a DUPE of the Democrat lie machine, so be it. Your loss.

SO now you compound all your list of errors in your last 6 or 7 posts by posting WRONG about the economies of Obama & Trump. This is yet another example of you being an information-deprived victim of liberal OMISSION media. Better get away from CNN, MSNBC, and the mainstreams. Just like how CNN lied to you by OMITTING Trump's words "PEACEFULLY & PATRIOTICALLY", they are lying to you about what kind of economy Trump got from Obama.

"Buoyant" you call it ? "Buoyant" means floating. Not so. The 2015-2016 economy of Obama was SINKING, and it was Trump who rescued it, and brought it back up again. This is shown by the famous V-GRAPH, that liberals are unaware of, because their media hides it from them, but conservatives have known about it for years.
LEARN BABY! LEARN! and quit being a DUPE.

Here's US GDP SINKING with Obama, and RISING with Trump. :biggrin:

1623138744752.png

1623138947285.png

Forum List

Back