Uh Oh: Connecticut Klan Struck Again

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
If this idiot sees an imaginary noose in a cable flying a flag, he must have one hell of a time when he ties his own shoes every morning.

"NEW BRITAIN, Conn. — A flag hanging from a cable at a construction site at Central Connecticut State University drew some attention Saturday night, because for several people the cable ended in what resembled a noose.

The university says it was not a noose. Rather, the construction company had hoisted an American flag for the holiday weekend, and the cable ended in a loop for a cable hook.

Ronald Davis, President of the New Britain NAACP said "Regardless of what someone else says about that, what I see, as a Black man? That's a noose. Period. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. Take it down."

https://www.fox61.com/article/news/...e-it/520-c2a3ea90-7bc9-4ae2-8eb8-d403f1479cbc

Someone needs to tell Ronald Davis that no one cares what delusion some black man is having and that he needs to keep his crazy to himself or seek help instead of attacking others (or trying to extort money from a college or construction company claiming they see a noose Bullshit).

Black bigots need "racism" to justify affirmative action/discrimination and handouts...

So they race bait and hate hoax.

Nothing knew.

Like IM2, this Davis spends 24/7 trying to find racism to justify his existence....

When he sleeps, sometimes he has a sheet over his face....

RACIST KKK SUPPORTER!!!!

do any of y'all live in CT? apparently not ----- but since you don't, i'll enlighten you to what's been going on that last few weeks & why that NAACP dude might be a bit on edge as to why he thought he saw what he saw THIS time:

Amazon Closes Construction Site in Windsor After 8th Noose Is Found

Police said they do not know if it is one person or a group leaving the nooses and their motive is unclear

Published May 26, 2021 Updated on May 26, 2021 at 11:53 p

new britian is pretty close to windsor --- so after your ignorant CONclusion that the NAACP dude was over reacting, - apparently you don't really know all the facts... which isn't surprising at all.

do any of y'all live in CT? apparently not ----- but since you don't, i'll enlighten you to what's been going on that last few weeks & why that NAACP dude might be a bit on edge as to why he thought he saw what he saw THIS time:

Police said they do not know if it is one person or a group leaving the nooses and their motive is unclear​

new britian is pretty close to windsor --- so after your ignorant CONclusion that the NAACP dude was over reacting, - apparently you don't really know all the facts... which isn't surprising at all.

nobody gaf - there is already a thread on this,

Ohhhh look!!!! Nooses!!!

8852537-24.jpg

il_1588xN.2901447386_lnm1.jpg

FLTSONTT237LI2OXLMAZZI3NJE.jpg

OCR-L-CADETRAMA-1103-05-MS-1.jpg

e3t4qh8s6qjz.jpg

567c67ce1f0000c000e9c821.jpeg

Last edited:

Police said they do not know if it is one person or a group leaving the nooses and their motive is unclear​

nobody gaf - there is already a thread on this,

i don't GAF & as long as THIS thread is here, i'll answer it if i please, okey dokey?

never mind, cause like I said.... IDGAF.

I'm glad people were not as sensitive in the 80s as they are today. In high school I had a rope with me that was around 6ft long; I don't remember why. Well, I tied it in a noose and carried it around with me all day. It was just cool that I could tie a noose. What is a noose -- it is a F'ing knot. People are getting all bent out of shape over an F'ing knot.

If this idiot sees an imaginary noose in a cable flying a flag, he must have one hell of a time when he ties his own shoes every morning.

"NEW BRITAIN, Conn. — A flag hanging from a cable at a construction site at Central Connecticut State University drew some attention Saturday night, because for several people the cable ended in what resembled a noose.

The university says it was not a noose. Rather, the construction company had hoisted an American flag for the holiday weekend, and the cable ended in a loop for a cable hook.

Ronald Davis, President of the New Britain NAACP said "Regardless of what someone else says about that, what I see, as a Black man? That's a noose. Period. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. Take it down."

https://www.fox61.com/article/news/...e-it/520-c2a3ea90-7bc9-4ae2-8eb8-d403f1479cbc
All they need to do is draw the connection of white supremacy being caused by global warming

I'm glad people were not as sensitive in the 80s as they are today. In high school I had a rope with me that was around 6ft long; I don't remember why. Well, I tied it in a noose and carried it around with me all day. It was just cool that I could tie a noose. What is a noose -- it is a F'ing knot. People are getting all bent out of shape over an F'ing knot.
Left on a construction site?

Technically, it isn't really a hangman's noose unless it has 13 loops.

America has to spend its time working what insane blacks think. Reality is no longer relevant

Last edited:

Technically, it isn't really a hangman's noose unless it has 13 loops.
That's the number I put in mine.

All they need to do is draw the connection of white supremacy being caused by global warming
Unequal Impact: The Deep Links Between Racism and Climate Change

Wait..https://e360.yale.edu/features/unequal-impact-the-deep-links-between-inequality-and-climate-change...wut?

They already have made the connection that global warming causes racism

My bad.

Yeampierre draws a direct line from slavery and the rapacious exploitation of natural resources to current issues of environmental justice. “I think about people who got the worst food, the worst health care, the worst treatment, and then when freed, were given lands that were eventually surrounded by things like petrochemical industries,” says Yeampierre.
Elizabeth Yeampierre
Elizabeth Yeampierre
Yeampierre sees the fights against climate change and racial injustice as deeply intertwined, noting that the transition to a low-carbon future is connected to “workers’ rights, land use, [and] how people are treated,” and she criticizes the mainstream environmental movement, which she says was “built by people who cared about conservation, who cared about wildlife, who cared about trees and open space… but didn’t care about black people.”

Left on a construction site?
So, let your imagination go wild over all the different racists things that could mean, or just point and say "Look, someone tied a knot".

Forum List

Back