Today is the 104 birthday of the 35th President: JFK

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
The last of the real Democrats.

Along with him, the Democrat Party was also killed in America.

1622339327879.png

View attachment 495259
He had admirable qualities, but faithfulness to his wife wasn't one of them. Hes still a dirtbag but lightyears ahead of today's Democrats

We know that.

I prefer to talk about his good traits today, and like you rightly say, he is light years ahead of today's Rats.

View attachment 495259
He had admirable qualities, but faithfulness to his wife wasn't one of them. Hes still a dirtbag but lightyears ahead of today's Democrats

We know that.

I prefer to talk about his good traits today, and like you rightly say, he is light years ahead of today's Rats.
We never would have went to Nam, he was waiting to be safely reelected to pull out, but it didn't work out

Like Princess Diana is "the princess of the people".........JFK was a president for all people, for all parties, just like Trump.

Only difference is, JFK was very strict, straight forward, and didn't put up with the BS.

Trump just loves taunting, teasing, and testing the new Dementocrats!!! His nonsensical musings, his sarcastic responses, his lead ons, his humor in general. I got it, cause I have the same type of humor. But the Dimocrats still haven't seen the whole picture.......and they never will. It's just all WAY above their heads.

Truth be told, we could definitely use some hard-ass, strict, straight forward leadership right now.

Since he died the Democrats have stood for "Ask what your country can do for you"
I never agreed with that slogan. "Serving" the American PEOPLE is fine. We all should. But SERVING the federal government only makes you a slave. I ain't no slave

JFK's Final Birthday on the Yacht Sequoia​

... on May 29, 1963, first Lady Jacqueline Kennedy wanted to celebrate President Kennedy's 46th birthday in a very special way. She knew he was always happiest when he was on the water, and surrounded by family and friends, so she organized an evening cruise aboard the presidential yacht, U.S.S. Sequoia.

the yacht

1622341560892.png

Jack with friends on the yacht that day

1622341641061.png

Forum List

Back