Insurrectionists To Use Mis-information as a Defense.

I'm beginning to feel bad about slapping this rookie know-nothing around so much, but he's like a boxer who leads with his face.

What is a bigger threat in the US - “insurrections” or “peaceful protests”? I’m asking on behalf of businesses, pedestrians, and drivers in urban areas.
Insurrections. Easy question.

Businesses in Minneapolis and Seattle, pedestrians in Portland, and drivers in Denver would disagree with as they have and continue to be targets for burning, looting, and violence going back to last year. The “insurrection” you people insist on dragging out was nothing more than a disjointed riot that lasted a few hours until order was restored. The likelihood of a similar event happening at the US Capitol again compared to a business being burnt and looted because of a peaceful protest is almost nothing.

What is a bigger threat in the US - “insurrections” or “peaceful protests”? I’m asking on behalf of businesses, pedestrians, and drivers in urban areas.
Insurrections. Easy question.

Businesses in Minneapolis and Seattle, pedestrians in Portland, and drivers in Denver would disagree with as they have and continue to be targets for burning, looting, and violence going back to last year. The “insurrection” you people insist on dragging out was nothing more than a disjointed riot that lasted a few hours until order was restored. The likelihood of a similar event happening at the US Capitol again compared to a business being burnt and looted because of a peaceful protest is almost nothing.

Of course you're entitled to your opinion. I disagree.

I'd equate it to this....what would hurt more? If someone broke into your house while you and your spouse's house while you were not there and cleaned it out OR if you found out your spouse spent your life savings, knocked up the maid, and was married to someone else during your marriage? Losing your possessions really sucks. Losing your marriage is much more difficult to take since it is an internal betrayal.

What you guys did was try to stop the peaceful transfer of power from one man to another based on nothing more than lies. Seven months later, zero proof has been brought forward to justify those lies. Seven months from now, you will have just as much evidence of a stolen election as you do today; none.

insurrectionists
"insurrectionists" hahaha
fool
When I read how horrific the Bolsheviks were, I think of the Russians who were clueless enough to fall for their propaganda . And how they regretted it. And how quickly. All you ninnies who are so quick to buy whatever lies the NYT puts out there, how quickly you forget the last scam you fell for, weapons of mass destruction, OKAY!! Let's go to war...oh shit, we were had..... Russian collusion? OKAY!!! let's impeach the president.... oh shit, we were had.... Insurrection? OKAY!!!!! let's prosecute political prisoners....oh shit, you'll see. I wouldn't care but you are putting our necks under the Bolshevik knife as well, fools. The New York Times is your enemy fucking clueless idiots

Trump has said 100 times that the election was stolen.
He's right, and anyone who claims otherwise is either a subversive or a wide-eyed fool. The tech industry alone colluded enough to throw the election. Even counting all the voting irregularities, sleepy Joe still barely "won."

Incumbent Donald Trump lost Arizona, Georgia, and Wisconsin by such extremely narrow margins that a swing of less than 22,000 votes in those crucial states would have gotten him reelected. With a record 158 million votes cast, this amounted to a victory margin of around 0.01%. So if just one American voter in 7,000 had changed his mind, Trump might have received another four years in office. One American voter in 7,000.

Such an exceptionally narrow victory is extremely unusual in modern American history…Indeed, with the sole exception of the notorious “dangling chads” Florida decision of the 2000 Bush-Gore election, no American presidential candidate in over 100 years had lost by so narrow a voter margin as Donald J. Trump…

Not long before the election, the hard drive of an abandoned laptop owned by Joe Biden’s son Hunter revealed a gigantic international corruption scheme, quite possibility involving the candidate himself. But the facts of this enormous political scandal were entirely ignored and boycotted by virtually every mainstream media outlet. And once the story was finally published in the pages of the New York Post, America’s oldest newspaper, all links to the Post article and its website were suddenly banned by Twitter, Facebook, and other social media outlets to ensure that the voters remained ignorant until after they had cast their ballots.

Brandon is an illegitimate president and this administration is criminal.

There was no insurrection.
a3vg1cd4uwy61.jpg

The insurrectionists are responsible for the actions.

As are the people in the GOP who turned them into insurrectionists.
Name an "insurrectionist" who's been charged with that, let alone convicted.

Nobodys buying the Left's misinformation campaign

Name an "insurrectionist" who's been charged with that, let alone convicted.

Nobodys buying the Left's misinformation campaign

Boogaloo movement - Wikipedia

The boogaloo movement, whose adherents are often referred to as boogaloo boys or boogaloo bois, is a loosely organized far-right anti-government extremist movement in the United States. It has also been described as a militia. Adherents say they are preparing for, or seek to incite, a second American Civil War or second American Revolution which they call "the boogaloo". The movement consists of pro-

The insurrectionists are responsible for the actions.

As are the people in the GOP who turned them into insurrectionists.
There were no insurrectionists. There was no insurrection. The word "insurrection" was not mentioned even ONE TIME in the charges. Only ones using this idiotic word, are leftist media jerks, and their online warrior copycats. Ho hum. Yawn****

Forum List

Back