Insurrection? Robert Reich calls for violence against Sen. Sinema

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
The aptly named Robert "Third" Reich tweeted his desire for Senator Kyrsten Sinema to be physically assaulted for not voting the way he wanted her to vote.

From the time stamp on the tweet, it looks like he was drunk late last night and his tendency towards violence against women got the better of him.

Where are the Capitol police?

1642695847003.png

The aptly named Robert "Third" Reich tweeted his desire for Senator Kyrsten Sinema to be physically assaulted for not voting the way he wanted her to vote.

From the time stamp on the tweet, it looks like he was drunk late last night and his tendency towards violence against women got the better of him.

View attachment 590420

Not insurrection, but he basically told them to bitch slap her.

Reich was Bill Clinton's Labor Secretary, and he has always been a far leftie slug.

View attachment 590420

Wow! That's Insurrections talk!

Are you sure? After all, it is a threat of violence toward a sitting member of the Senate. The very definition that the Jan 6th McCarthy hearings are laboring under.

This is one case where holding them to their own standards and definitions to me is counter productive.

It's horrible enough he just encouraged people to bitch slap a sitting senator, worse that she's female, and even more terrible he deleted it without comment.

My question is where are the "Me Too" people bringing their pitchforks out?

This is one case where holding them to their own standards and definitions to me is counter productive.

It's horrible enough he just encouraged people to bitch slap a sitting senator, worse that she's female, and even more terrible he deleted it without comment.

My question is where are the "Me Too" people bringing their pitchforks out?
LOL

There are no 'me too' when it comes to Marxist double standards.

If someone from the right had suggesting slapping a female legislator because of their vote..............

The same should be coming to Reich as would happen there.

(If he indeed said this)

LOL

There are no 'me too' when it comes to Marxist double standards.

Oh I agree, and that's why holding them to their standards in the Me too scenarios is a viable strategy.

Screaming insurrection for no insurrection isn't.

Of course pointing out CHAZ/CHOP as an actual insurrection isn't holding people to their standards, it's calling out reality.

52 Senators voted not to change the filibuster rule.

There is a good reason why 60 Senators have to agree on a floor vote on a bill. Without it there would be all kinds of horseshit pass all the time.

It is a great check on government excess like the Democrats trying to pass a bill that allows Illegals to vote and uncrontrolled unverified mail in and harvested ballots..

It works to keep both parties in check.

The Republicans will definitely take over the House in the mid terms and most likely the Senate. The Democrats would have a hissy fit with the Republicans in charge of the Legislative branch and no filibuster rule.

If someone from the right had suggesting slapping a female legislator because of their vote..............

The same should be coming to Reich as would happen there.

(If he indeed said this)

Except instead of shrieking about it to the heavens, as we know you would if it had been someone on the right, you're here trying to gaslight us by suggesting it may not have even happened.

52 Senators voted not to change the filibuster rule.

There is a good reason why 60 Senators have to agree on a floor vote on a bill. Without it there would be all kinds of horseshit pass all the time.

It is a great check on government excess.

It works to keep both parties in check.

The Republicans will definitely take over the House in the mid terms and most likely the Senate. The Democrats would have a hissy fit with the Republicans in charge of the Legislative branch and no filibuster rule.

It's real purpose is to force the House to pass to the Senate a bill that can get as much support as possible. Dems could have gotten something passed, but they decided to go full retard on this bill.

Except instead of shrieking about it to the heavens, as we know you would if it had been someone on the right, you're here trying to gaslight us by suggesting it may not have even happened.

I believe anything posted on the internet should be verified.

I believe anything posted on the internet should be verified.

It's a tweet he deleted and is now pretending never happened. Several people have tagged him to ask him what happened to said tweet.

He will get a pass, like all progressives do.

There is no call for ANYONE to call for violence against ANY elected official.

Period

Forum List

Back