A mere 28% of Americans want Joe Biden to run for reelection.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Seems awfully low for someone who exceeded expectations during his first year.

Keep in mind Folks, This was before Brandon's clusterfuck of a press conference yesterday where he humiliated himself and embarrassed America on the world stage.

I would actually love for Biden to run in 2024.
The map would look pretty much like 1984
1984_large.png

Really? Show us a poll one year in saying only 27% of America wanted Trump to run again.
Well, Biden has been in he 50% range, something Trump could never quite reach. I suspect it would be in the 20% range right now. If they’re smart, and they aren’t, they will not be measuring his popularity. It is an unholy cult now.

Biden is gearing up for a war but the Trumpers see war with Russia as too acceptable for them to object.
If not acceptable to his followers, Trump could grab the opportunity to destroy Biden.

However, one word out of Trump's mouth that could be interpreted as support of Putin, would backfire and destroy Trump himself.

Trump remains silent. (I hope I'm wrong on him remaining silent)

Biden is gearing up for a war but the Trumpers see war with Russia as too acceptable for them to object.
If not acceptable to his followers, Trump could grab the opportunity to destroy Biden.

However, one word out of Trump's mouth that could be interpreted as support of Putin, would backfire and destroy Trump himself.

Trump remains silent. (I hope I'm wrong on him remaining silent)
Trump could come out in full support of Putin in a war against the US and the MAGA crowd would love it...

Because war against the US is not seen as against the US if the president isn't their cult leader.....it would just be Putin takes down Biden and the Dems.....

Weird how Dimtards can only shit themselves about Trump in a thread where the topic is 28% want Veggie Joe to run again

Weird how Dimtards can only shit themselves about Trump in a thread where the topic is 28% want Veggie Joe to run again
Yea, Dem voters aren't that excited about Biden running for re-election....

I am sure most of them will probably vote for Trump in 2024...so I expect Trump to win at least 75% of the vote in 2024....

Trump could come out in full support of Putin in a war against the US and the MAGA crowd would love it...
I'm hoping for Trump to speak up against Biden's hawkish message but I'm not so sure there's a nuanced way he can do so.
The Democratic party has set the stage for hawkish relations against Putin/Russia since the 2020 election campaign.

That is, in regard to Ukraine this time and I fear there's no turning back! While I don't see Putin as lessening his resolve to stand firm on stopping Nato encroachment on Russia's borders.

The rhetoric has turned to military threats by America and now it's only European countries dragging their feet.

Next comes the provocation for war. Most likely is Ukraine firing shots across the border and killing Russian soldiers. America proposes the possibility of Russia shooting across the border and killing Ukrainians, thusly justifying Ukraine to shoot back.

('shoot' meaning the use of anything from a rifle to a Cruise missile)

I'm hoping for Trump to speak up against Biden's hawkish message but I'm not so sure there's a nuanced way he can do so.
The Democratic party has set the stage for hawkish relations against Putin/Russia since the 2020 election campaign.

That is, in regard to Ukraine this time and I fear there's no turning back! While I don't see Putin as lessening his resolve to stand firm on stopping Nato encroachment on Russia's borders.

The rhetoric has turned to military threats by America and now it's only European countries dragging their feet.

Next comes the provocation for war. Most likely is Ukraine firing shots across the border and killing Russian soldiers. America proposes the possibility of Russia shooting across the border and killing Ukrainians, thusly justifying Ukraine to shoot back.

('shoot' meaning the use of anything from a rifle to a Cruise missile)
Suddenly, I see a better outcome in Trump back in power! Alas, too late to do any good.

Forum List

Back