Insurrection, Colorado, Trump and the 14th amendment and the J6 lies

Over One Hundred Fifty (150) were injured in the Insurrection on 01/06. The United States Capitol Hill Police (USCHP) were attacke with bear spray, metal polls and fire extinguishers. There was video of one police officer pinned in a door begging for help.

Fuck the lies. We know the truth.
And the same media that told you that also claimed cops were killed during the j6 riot. You idiots are so fucking gullible

I have reality. And the Capital PD issued the statement about the total injured! You don't believe your fellow officers, Sgt?
I never mentioned the types of injuries, that's you and your teammate, puppy.
And I never mentioned the officers killed that day! That's been you in almost every post. Why I you screaming about something I didn't bring up? I know why. Deflection. It's your only weapon.
Not, go about your day and deflect some more. Little puppy will help.
Some cops are democrat operatives to push the democrat agenda especially those in DC

I have reality. And the Capital PD issued the statement about the total injured! You don't believe your fellow officers, Sgt?
I never mentioned the types of injuries, that's you and your teammate, puppy.
And I never mentioned the officers killed that day! That's been you in almost every post. Why I you screaming about something I didn't bring up? I know why. Deflection. It's your only weapon.
Not, go about your day and deflect some more. Little puppy will help.
This post is full of excuses and deflection... ROTFLMBO 🤣

Not sure what Hamas has to do with Trump and J6th. Most of this is word soup.

1/6/2021 was an attempt to overthrow our government by interrupting the peaceful transition of power.
Sorry, hate to break it to you, THAT was a coup attempt. Albeit a pretty limp one. :)
Democrats are completely full of shit. ^^^

Largest amount of deaths came prior to any vaccine being created.
Then when Trump's fast response to having those vaccines moved forward, then the crazy leftist said because Trump had anything to do with them, that they weren't going near to them.. ROTFLMBO 🤣

You just can't make the stuff up.

Forum List

Back