Insurrection, Colorado, Trump and the 14th amendment and the J6 lies

Testimony in the Colorado lawsuit Kash Patel testifies as to what actually happened on January 6th. Notice the judges expression during Patel's testimony.

Notice Patel's testimony and Liz Cheney's comments......yall been had.

Whoop-dee-doo. You got a friendly judge in the bag for Trump. Not really news.
I'm personally against trying to remove him from any ballots. I want him on the ballot..everywhere.
No martyrdom for him in any way, shape or form.

Whoop-dee-doo. You got a friendly judge in the bag for Trump. Not really news.
Don't think she's Trump friendly........looks like she shit a brick when she heard the evidence provided through testimony.
That's what judges are supposed to do.
See you could never become a judge.........

What should concern you and your cronies is why wouldn't J6 let Patel testify in open court and why then did Cheney lie about him?

She lied to you too......you just can't comprehend that.

Don't think she's Trump friendly........looks like she shit a brick when she heard the evidence provided through testimony.
That's what judges are supposed to do.
See you could never become a judge.........

What should concern you and your cronies is why wouldn't J6 let Patel testify in open court and why then did Cheney lie about him?

She lied to you too......you just can't comprehend that.
J6? The committee? Look up the definition of committee. It's not a court, open or shut!
Quit believing QANUT idiocrisy that's placed in front of you. Do a little investigating on your own. Your side is lying to you!

Then fact that there aren't just as many of us marching in the streets over this, as there are terror supporting scum bags in this country......tells me we are lost. The country is gone. The govt. can do what it wants to whomever it wants and nothing will be done about it. Very sad!!!

Because, dumbass, a Congressional committee CAN NOT PROSECUTE THEIR WITNESSES!
And what lies were told to me? Prove it! You can't because you believe the RWWurlitzer shit-spewing machine. That's all your simple brain can comprehend!

So, the hang Mike pence insurrection didn’t want to unconstitutionality forcibly keep the former 1-term loser as president…

Because they attempted to overthrow the duly and democratically elected government of the United State.
No one is charged with that. Did you miss the whole point of the OP? Did you see Liz Cheney lying in the video?

Because he would beat any Democrat in 2024. It's called election interference made to look like a legal beef but they have no real evidence.
Dude, he can’t even beat Biden.

What the fuck are you hoping for.

Because, dumbass, a Congressional committee CAN NOT PROSECUTE THEIR WITNESSES!
Like I said, why did they make such a big deal out of making criminal referrals then........Oh, I see you do not know what you're talking about.
And what lies were told to me?
Patel testified (under oath) to the J6 Made for TV Spectacular, behind closed doors, fulfilling a request to appear by the J6 committee. He requested to testify (under oath) in public, but the J6 Made for TV Spectacular heads did not want him testifying in public. So what were they afraid of? How about the truth. He testified......Liz Cheney publicly disputed that, knowing he did testify.

You been trick fucked.......:ssex:

Forum List

Back