Insurrection, Colorado, Trump and the 14th amendment and the J6 lies

Your dancing is fun. You used numbers from the people who claimed cops were killed during the Jan 6 riots. That the clear Cut fact
Stop dodging and dancing around your stupid comment
We've gone from you claiming no cops were hurt, no coup was attempted, and you not backing your fellow LEOs. And you say I am dancing! Hell, little turd-sucker, you've perform masterfully in the deflection tactics your QANUT supervisors taught you! Congratulations! I bet they give you a ribbon for this performance!
Now go forth and lie some more!🤣🤣🤣

We've gone from you claiming no cops were hurt, no coup was attempted, and you not backing your fellow LEOs. And you say I am dancing! Hell, little turd-sucker, you've perform masterfully in the deflection tactics your QANUT supervisors taught you! Congratulations! I bet they give you a ribbon for this performance!
Now go forth and lie some more!🤣🤣🤣
No we have not you're doing the dance of stupidity. I have not changed anything. You used some numbers of officers that were supposedly injured on Jan 6. I have stated countless times THAT YOU USE THE NUMBERS FROM THE PEOPLE WHO ALSO SAID COPS WERE KILLED ON JAN 6. Damn you really aren't playing stupid you are that ignorant

No we have not you're doing the dance of stupidity. I have not changed anything. You used some numbers of officers that were supposedly injured on Jan 6. I have stated countless times THAT YOU USE THE NUMBERS FROM THE PEOPLE WHO ALSO SAID COPS WERE KILLED ON JAN 6. Damn you really aren't playing stupid you are that ignorant
Another deflection from the FACT that YOU, a LEO, will not take the word of your fellow BROTHERS IN BLUE! You are such a Red Hat MAGAT muthafucker that you don't believe the injured officers! That's lower than whale shit! Plus, you, an AF VET are backing a 5 deferment asshole in his lies against the Constitution! Holy shit-pumper, asswipe! You care nothing about the oath(s) you took to defend this country! Your Mom must be so proud!

Another deflection from the FACT that YOU, a LEO, will not take the word of your fellow BROTHERS IN BLUE! You are such a Red Hat MAGAT muthafucker that you don't believe the injured officers! That's lower than whale shit! Plus, you, an AF VET are backing a 5 deferment asshole in his lies against the Constitution! Holy shit-pumper, asswipe! You care nothing about the oath(s) you took to defend this country! Your Mom must be so proud!
I'm not the one deflecting. You are the dumbass using the same bullshit from the same people that lied and said cops were killed during Jan 6.

I'm not the one deflecting. You are the dumbass using the same bullshit from the same people that lied and said cops were killed during Jan 6.
Go back and read my posts, you 2nd grade dropout! I have not once said any cops were killed that day! That was your deflection and lie!
And you should still be ashamed that you think no cops were injured that day! God damn You're in law enforcement and you are taking the side of the attackers, then have the nerve to bring up other riots! Holy shit pumper You're an idiot!

Go back and read my posts, you 2nd grade dropout! I have not once said any cops were killed that day! That was your deflection and lie!
And you should still be ashamed that you think no cops were injured that day! God damn You're in law enforcement and you are taking the side of the attackers, then have the nerve to bring up other riots! Holy shit pumper You're an idiot!
Nope you've dodged and danced around everything you've said
So you love to use misinformation to push your leftist agenda

What media did I quote? Here you are putting words into my posts that you can't see. That's projection, little shit-pumper! The same type projection your groomers teach you. Talk about going round and round! You need better teachers!
Do you have to quote media in order to echo it's agenda's ? Nope, all you have to do is open that mouth in order that people should know you, and know your positions taken in which the media is echoing for you. See how that works ?

And the projection you are using is quite amusing, seeing that it is the Democrat party goers who deal in those things that you try to throw onto other's within your language being used.

He didn't say you said... He said you are using the same sources to gain your information.

Testimony in the Colorado lawsuit Kash Patel testifies as to what actually happened on January 6th. Notice the judges expression during Patel's testimony.

Notice Patel's testimony and Liz Cheney's comments......yall been had.

crazyland

Do you have to quote media in order to echo it's agenda's ? Nope, all you have to do is open that mouth in order that people should know you, and know your positions taken in which the media is echoing for you. See how that works ?

And the projection you are using is quite amusing, seeing that it is the Democrat party goers who deal in those things that you try to throw onto other's within your language being used.
Ah shit! You're telling me I can't use the same tactics and methods you use? Is it possible to see the rulebook you and BigReb the shit-pumper uses for deflection from the FACT that 150+ CAPITAL POLICE Officers were injured in the non-insurrection that occurred on 1/6?

Nope you've dodged and danced around everything you've said
So you love to use misinformation to push your leftist agenda
And you still can't see that I'm using the very same tactics you use! It's bad and terrible when I deflect, but you have different rules? You are as full of shit as the shit pumping truck you drive!🤣🤣🤣

Forum List

Back