Insurrection, Colorado, Trump and the 14th amendment and the J6 lies

And you still can't see that I'm using the very same tactics you use! It's bad and terrible when I deflect, but you have different rules? You are as full of shit as the shit pumping truck you drive!🤣🤣🤣
You're not using my tactics I don't dance around what I say like you've done

Ah shit! You're telling me I can't use the same tactics and methods you use? Is it possible to see the rulebook you and BigReb the shit-pumper uses for deflection from the FACT that 150+ CAPITAL POLICE Officers were injured in the non-insurrection that occurred on 1/6?
Your numbers are skewed, but you know that. Yes people were injured on that day, and one person was killed by a gunshot wound, and the other died of natural causes due to a heart attack that occured off of the site being discussed.

Some of it (the heart attack victim for example), was sort of like COVID being attributed to deaths that didn't involve COVID, otherwise when it's later found out that COVID had nothing to do with a death claim). Now you wanta talk about why they won't arrest Ray Epps ? Of course you don't.

Ah shit! You're telling me I can't use the same tactics and methods you use?
Red Herring....Red Herring
Is it possible to see the rulebook you and BigReb the shit-pumper uses for deflection from the FACT that 150+ CAPITAL POLICE Officers were injured in the non-insurrection that occurred on 1/6?
Injured due to a lack of preparedness or staffing?

Red Herring....Red Herring

Injured due to a lack of preparedness or staffing?
His problem is that his sources don't give the details on what type of injury or if the injury was a direct action of the rioters or the action of the officer. Plus the fact the media he got the numbers from also pushed the lie cops were killed by rioters.

Ah shit! You're telling me I can't use the same tactics and methods you use? Is it possible to see the rulebook you and BigReb the shit-pumper uses for deflection from the FACT that 150+ CAPITAL POLICE Officers were injured in the non-insurrection that occurred on 1/6?
@puppy9, who declared it fake news? You, peebrain?

His problem is that his sources don't give the details on what type of injury or if the injury was a direct action of the rioters or the action of the officer. Plus the fact the media he got the numbers from also pushed the lie cops were killed by rioters.
Still denying your fellow officers of the law were injured that day! I would hate to be on an emergency call and hear you were my backup!
But I would never join any organization you are in!

Your numbers are skewed, but you know that. Yes people were injured on that day, and one person was killed by a gunshot wound, and the other died of natural causes due to a heart attack that occured off of the site being discussed.

Some of it (the heart attack victim for example), was sort of like COVID being attributed to deaths that didn't involve COVID, otherwise when it's later found out that COVID had nothing to do with a death claim). Now you wanta talk about why they won't arrest Ray Epps ? Of course you don't.
Tell me how many Capital Police Officers were injured that day. We will start with that fact before we go off on your tangents.

Still denying your fellow officers of the law were injured that day! I would hate to be on an emergency call and hear you were my backup!
But I would never join any organization you are in!
I'm saying you don't have a clue what you are talking about. I'm saying you used numbers from the same people who also lied about cops being killed in that day. I'm saying you do not know what type of injury any police officer may have received and who was the cause.

Tell me how many Capital Police Officers were injured that day. We will start with that fact before we go off on your tangents.
The numbers are skewed just like the COVID numbers are skewed also. You can't prove nor can the Democrat's that every injury was attributed to actions that took place on that day.

Hell when you get hurt at work, then you best report it before you go home or your done because it can't be proven as job related. Can you verify when every injury was reported, and what their causes were ? No you can't, and if you believe our lying government that's caught up in a raging war between parties, then you are disingenuous to say the least. Would you believe a politician that has nothing but nefarious motives concerning information about anything relating to events or politics ?

Raum Emanuel said famously that "you never let a good crisis go to waste".

You have denied ever mention of the 150 officers being injured.
Off topic, but I hope you have a good Veterans Day!
No little dancer not going to allow you to spin that shit. I've never denied anything. You're the one who threw out the number. Also the same people who you got those numbers from said cops were killed.

No little dancer not going to allow you to spin that shit. I've never denied anything. You're the one who threw out the number. Also the same people who you got those numbers from said cops were killed.
And I never mentioned your fellow officers were killed! You are the idiot that brought the deaths of Capital policemen into this. Not me. And you still will not confirm the injuries. Why? Because your QUANUT brain will not allow facts to interfere with the lies you need to spread!
So spew more shit and claim victory! That's the extent of your fantasy life. It's it raining in your world today?

The numbers are skewed just like the COVID numbers are skewed also. You can't prove nor can the Democrat's that every injury was attributed to actions that took place on that day.

Hell when you get hurt at work, then you best report it before you go home or your done because it can't be proven as job related. Can you verify when every injury was reported, and what their causes were ? No you can't, and if you believe our lying government that's caught up in a raging war between parties, then you are disingenuous to say the least. Would you believe a politician that has nothing but nefarious motives concerning information about anything relating to events or politics ?

Raum Emanuel said famously that "you never let a good crisis go to waste".
Ok. If no one can believe the Capital Police when they say 150+ CP Officers were injured in the attempted coup on 1/6, we should believe the bullshit you and little shit pumper make up?
I live in reality. And the fact is 150+ CAPITAL POLICE Officers were injured that day! Accept it or be known as a LYING shit skewer!

I'm saying you don't have a clue what you are talking about. I'm saying you used numbers from the same people who also lied about cops being killed in that day. I'm saying you do not know what type of injury any police officer may have received and who was the cause.
I have reality. And the Capital PD issued the statement about the total injured! You don't believe your fellow officers, Sgt?
I never mentioned the types of injuries, that's you and your teammate, puppy.
And I never mentioned the officers killed that day! That's been you in almost every post. Why I you screaming about something I didn't bring up? I know why. Deflection. It's your only weapon.
Not, go about your day and deflect some more. Little puppy will help.

And your "media" says no one was hurt that day?
Further proof you live in an entirely fictional reality!
Poor little shit-pumper!

Over One Hundred Fifty (150) were injured in the Insurrection on 01/06. The United States Capitol Hill Police (USCHP) were attacke with bear spray, metal polls and fire extinguishers. There was video of one police officer pinned in a door begging for help.

Fuck the lies. We know the truth.

And I never mentioned your fellow officers were killed! You are the idiot that brought the deaths of Capital policemen into this. Not me. And you still will not confirm the injuries. Why? Because your QUANUT brain will not allow facts to interfere with the lies you need to spread!
So spew more shit and claim victory! That's the extent of your fantasy life. It's it raining in your world today?
One more time dumbass I never said you did. I said the source you got your numbers from also said cops were killed. Now stop dancing and take you ass kicking

Forum List

Back