Inside The Racist Mind

Want to see a real racist? Look in the fucking mirror! Great leaders like Owens, Gen. Allen West, Famed economist Walter E. Williams, SCOTUS Conservative stalwart Clarence Thomas, and preachers like Tony Evans are blacks I admire very much. Race hustling Leftists like you disgust me to no end. You are under the delusion that every black person in the US MUST gulp the Democrat kool aid or they are not really "black" in your diseased mind.
I've seen this Racist POS post on other Forums.

It's always the same shit and it's recognizable.

The levels of Hatred and Intolerance we see among these Racist Leftist can sometimes be very disturbing.

IM2? SAME USER ID?

Can YOU PROVE racism? Besides, darling, just empty allegations? You have a magic 8 ball , what do those scientific white people call it...OBJECTIVE proof? You DO HAVE proof I am a racimisnterismist? That is tantamount to slander and you better have some actual PROOF.
LoLing!

It's no coincidence white racists push blacks like this towards blacks:

The 99 percent white crowd cheered Candy-ass Owens on.

But the white racist do not want blacks hearing this:

The second individual spoke truth, but the racists push the first one because they want us to stay quiet about the truth. And it's funny how the racists want others to do this, but when the injustice is put on them, they don't want to hear somebody tell them how the problem is their own fault. For example:

When this happened racists did not want to listen to how 60 years of US interference in the region caused this self inflicted wound.

But we have taken 400 years of 9-11's and we are supposed to listen to Candy-ass Owens.

I don't thinks so.

"Inside the Racist Mind; an Autobiography" by IM2

Towanda Bradly , Or Jussie Smollett or Bubba Watson, that perennial psychoses of blame da whitey. Its rather prevalent in black communities, and BLM preys on them. Never mind the ginormous black on black murder rate. 90% of all blacks slain was by other blacks...UM, .01% was about bad police interactions? BLM is worried about black people...in pigs eye they are.
How do you feel about NASCAR banning the racist Confederate flag for ever? Good thing, right?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Towanda Bradly , Or Jussie Smollett or Bubba Watson, that perennial psychoses of blame da whitey. Its rather prevalent in black communities, and BLM preys on them. Never mind the ginormous black on black murder rate. 90% of all blacks slain was by other blacks...UM, .01% was about bad police interactions? BLM is worried about black people...in pigs eye they are.
White grievance posters are some of the most pathetic humans on the planet.

• Thanks
RACE RACE RACE
...that's all blacks think about--it blinds them and really screws them up
It's not "ALL" blacks ....

It is however ALL Leftist and most of them are White !!!!

I whole bunch of people-----in the USA it reaches a majority----have so
BESMIRCHED the word "left" that I am reluctant to admit to being left-
handed and STILL a registered democrat.

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection, Halitosis, and a very teeny weeny intellect ^^^

How do you feel about NASCAR banning the racist Confederate flag for ever? Good thing, right?

Nope.

They should have told them to double the size of every flag just to flush out the stupidity of demanding it be done.

WhoTF do these people think they are.

I whole bunch of people-----in the USA it reaches a majority----have so
BESMIRCHED the word "left" that I am reluctant to admit to being left-
handed and STILL a registered democrat.

Then maybe there is hope for the Useful Idiot infliction ......

I don't find Mary's post "pathetic" Can you expand on your allegation? I agree
that BLM PREYS on shallow minds and is winning lots of adherents by doing so.
The progam's BIG SUCCESS, however, is in making itself a cultural NORM. That
endeavor has, in New York City, been MANDATED by the government to its
detriment.

I don't find Mary's post "pathetic" Can you expand on your allegation? I agree
that BLM PREYS on shallow minds and is winning lots of adherents by doing so.
The progam's BIG SUCCESS, however, is in making itself a cultural NORM. That
endeavor has, in New York City, been MANDATED by the government to its
detriment.
MaryL is basically Bill O'Reilly in drag, and if that's not pathetic, then I don't know what is. And pathetic is putting it mildly BTW.

Can you expound on your claims in this post?

• Thanks

The second individual spoke truth, but the racists push the first one because they want us to stay quiet about the truth. And it's funny how the racists want others to do this, but when the injustice is put on them, they don't want to hear somebody tell them how the problem is their own fault. For example:

When this happened racists did not want to listen to how 60 years of US interference in the region caused this self inflicted wound.

But we have taken 400 years of 9-11's and we are supposed to listen to Candy-ass Owens.

I don't thinks so.

Every thread about race, claims everyone else is racist

You are a racist. Racism is not defined as pointing out white racism in opposition to whites posting racism.

Want to see a real racist? Look in the fucking mirror! Great leaders like Owens, Gen. Allen West, Famed economist Walter E. Williams, SCOTUS Conservative stalwart Clarence Thomas, and preachers like Tony Evans are blacks I admire very much. Race hustling Leftists like you disgust me to no end. You are under the delusion that every black person in the US MUST gulp the Democrat kool aid or they are not really "black" in your diseased mind.

And you validate the OP.

There are black republicans who are not sellouts. They do not get promoted, put on fox and speak at CPAC. What happened to Colin Powell when he chose to think independently?

You're another dumb ass white that has stepped out of your lane. Blacks were republican for 100 years. When we got civil rights, republicans said fuck you------- and let the very racists that opposed civil rights join the party. You suggested a bunch of fucked up sellouts for the very reason I mentioned in the OP. Candice Owens took 37,500 in a settlement for racial discrimination. I know members of Alan Wests family and they don't like him. Walter Williams blasts diversity while being a professor at a majority white University where he was hired due to diversity. Clarence Thomas got admitted into Yale because of affirmative action and now opposes the policies. Yet you think I call them sellouts and Uncle Toms because they aren't democrats.

You're an idiot. STFU.

I don't thinks so.

Every thread about race, claims everyone else is racist

You are a racist. Racism is not defined as pointing out white racism in opposition to whites posting racism.

And you validate the OP.

There are black republicans who are not sellouts. They do not get promoted, put on fox and speak at CPAC. What happened to Colin Powell when he chose to think independently?

You're another dumb ass white that has stepped out of your lane. Blacks were republican for 100 years. When we got civil rights, republicans said fuck you------- and let the very racists that opposed civil rights join the party. You suggested a bunch of fucked up sellouts for the very reason I mentioned in the OP. Candice Owens took 37,500 in a settlement for racial discrimination. I know members of Alan Wests family and they don't like him. Walter Williams blasts diversity while being a professor at a majority white University where he was hired due to diversity. Clarence Thomas got admitted into Yale because of affirmative action and now opposes the policies. Yet you think I call them sellouts and Uncle Toms because they aren't democrats.

You're an idiot. STFU.

The idiot here is YOU.

I don't thinks so.

YOU should know what’s inside the racist mind. You appear to be one of the most racists posters on USMB.

Forum List

Back