Inside The Racist Mind

Lets get real here, blacks have the statistical threat from white cops as much as being hit by lightning. In fact Blacks are more likely to be murdered by another blacks. Or diabetes or heart disease or poor lifestyle choices. So, if we are concerned with BLACK lives, police are the least of the problem.

I don't find Mary's post "pathetic" Can you expand on your allegation? I agree
that BLM PREYS on shallow minds and is winning lots of adherents by doing so.
The progam's BIG SUCCESS, however, is in making itself a cultural NORM. That
endeavor has, in New York City, been MANDATED by the government to its
detriment.
MaryL is basically Bill O'Reilly in drag, and if that's not pathetic, then I don't know what is. And pathetic is putting it mildly BTW.

Can you expound on your claims in this post?

I asked first. For the record, I am in the thick of it-----right here in my little residence with a window. I have not left my little perch for weeks. I am old but years ago lived right on the edge of the murder center of New York City----to wit ---East New York, brooklyn. For several years I was charged with determining "BRAIN DEATH" ---for the lucky victims of acute lead poisoning of the brain. The role as an interesting experience-----I can do the whole "brain death" protocol in my sleep. The hospital was catchment for all kinds of death-----but MOST OF IT----OVERWHELMINGLY----was black on black-----tragically young black on black----one after the other----
at one point averaging one per week in an area of space no bigger (my approximation) than a square mile. There was other violent crime----black on black and black on white---------well that was there. It was tragic
And for all those years you paid no attention to white on white violence.

all what years? all those years I did not see white on white violence. Kinda funny
experience. I lived in a black area for a few years and then moved to a place---REALLY WEIRD. with those hot shot religious jews---the chassidim. Weird but never violent. Then this guy was murdered....................stabbed. HOWEVER ----long long ago I did live in an area of the world where MAFIA sorta WAS. Very calm-----just an occasional dead body in the river. Not NY.
Of course you didn't. Whites never commit crimes. Whites are never violent.

Awwww-Robert-Downey-Jr-Meme.jpg

That Face One Makes When Being Lectured About Racism by a RACIST

Lets get real here, blacks have the statistical threat from white cops as much as being hit by lightning. In fact Blacks are more likely to be murdered by another blacks. Or diabetes or heart disease or poor lifestyle choices. So, if we are concerned with BLACK lives, police are the least of the problem.
Whites are more likely to get murdered by another white. The black that kills another black goes to prison. Police get paid vacations. If we are concerned with black lives we don't listen to old, broken down racist white females

detriment.
MaryL is basically Bill O'Reilly in drag, and if that's not pathetic, then I don't know what is. And pathetic is putting it mildly BTW.

I asked first. For the record, I am in the thick of it-----right here in my little residence with a window. I have not left my little perch for weeks. I am old but years ago lived right on the edge of the murder center of New York City----to wit ---East New York, brooklyn. For several years I was charged with determining "BRAIN DEATH" ---for the lucky victims of acute lead poisoning of the brain. The role as an interesting experience-----I can do the whole "brain death" protocol in my sleep. The hospital was catchment for all kinds of death-----but MOST OF IT----OVERWHELMINGLY----was black on black-----tragically young black on black----one after the other----
at one point averaging one per week in an area of space no bigger (my approximation) than a square mile. There was other violent crime----black on black and black on white---------well that was there. It was tragic

all what years? all those years I did not see white on white violence. Kinda funny
experience. I lived in a black area for a few years and then moved to a place---REALLY WEIRD. with those hot shot religious jews---the chassidim. Weird but never violent. Then this guy was murdered....................stabbed. HOWEVER ----long long ago I did live in an area of the world where MAFIA sorta WAS. Very calm-----just an occasional dead body in the river. Not NY.
Facetiousness isn't your best suit. You ally with race bating haters, or you reject them, its that simple. splitting hairs and being ambiguous and sitting on fences is the cowards way out.

detriment.

Try again. I described my own limited experience. YUP-----them chassidim actually virtually NEVAH GET VIOLENT ------that is a fact. Weird as they are their primary virtue is NO VIOLENCE. East New York is STILL A MESS and the Mafia is probably still active in Staten Island-------but very obscure about it. The AMISH up there in Pennsylvannia are also mostly NON VIOLENT.

Whites are more likely to get murdered by another white. The black that kills another black goes to prison. Police get paid vacations. If we are concerned with black lives we don't listen to old, broken down racist white females

the dead blacks I saw -----did not come along with their murderers. Just young guys killed by another young black guy <<<< the story. No fingerprints-----the bullet recovered in autopsy. No eyewitnesses.

LMAO @ Fake News NBC .... home of Docugate and the Edited George Zimmerman 9/11 tapes.

Gotta love all these No/Low Information Useful Idiots on the Left.

I cant help but reflect on Eric Sandman, how the media demonized this kid. They ignored the black muslims and the racist hate they espoused. Oh,the indigenous people that suddenly thought that was a great media event taunting these kids...Racism, my ass. The fact that kid held back and was subdued says more for Whites. They where pushing for a response...And we were better than that. So nany nanny neener!

detriment.

Facetiousness isn't your best suit. You ally with race bating haters, or you reject them, its that simple. splitting hairs and being ambiguous and sitting on fences is the cowards way out.
Mary, you are a racist. To you race baiting is only when blacks post facts about white racism. Meanwhile you do nothing but race bait.

I cant help but reflect on Eric Sandman, how the media demonized this kid. They ignored the black muslims and the racist hate they espoused. Oh,the indigenous people that suddenly thought that was a great media event taunting these kids...Racism, my ass. The fact that kid held back and was subdued says more for Whites. They where pushing for a response...And we were better than that. So nany nanny neener!
Actually what you say is untrue. Those kids were not subdued. It's funny how whites like you see things. We have taken 400 years of white bullshit and we aren't bombing buildings full of white babies in a nursery. Whites have killed million. Made laws that oppressed others and benefited themselves and they still bomb buildings and shooting up 40-50 whites at a time. So who is better than who?

detriment.

Mary, you are a racist. To you race baiting is only when blacks post facts about white racism. Meanwhile you do nothing but race bait.
No kiddo, that's not what I saying. You are pro idiocy. Racism is a meaningless pejorative that's being abused by idiots to shut down the debate. The term "racism" is so subjective it is meaningless now.

Forum List

Back