Inside The Racist Mind

Racism is being redefined like something out of a Orwell novel to mean whatever topical thing to fit a certain the boxes that means ALL whites are ALL racist ALL the time. Me? I hate domineering arrogant hateful violent males that hate whites and think the melanin of their skin makes them immune from criticism. FUCK YOU if you think being black means you are above criticism or scrutiny. BLM doesn't care about real issues, like say Black drug overdoses, the high incidence of diabeties or heart disease or the HUGEMONGOUS black on BLACK murder rates? No just like 9 black males shot by cops last year. So its a ego-power thing, so lets OUT the ASSHOLES in the BLM. They don't give a flying shit about black lives, its just an empty name.
MaryL these 3 cops told the person who was investigating them that they are not racist. There are only two conclusions one can reasonably draw. That they truly don't consider such behavior as referring to black people using the 'N' word as racist, or indicating that they can't wait for the race war to begin so that can go out and slaughter some "f-----g n-----rs' as racist or that they were willing to lie to the investigator knowing that they are racists and refusing to admit it. Neither conclusions is viable nor is it a definition of the word 'racist'.

The problem it appears you all have is that white racism in the United States of America is not, nor ever has it been about one thing. It's not about referring to black people utilizng the N racial slur, it's the ingrained belief that the black race is inferior to the white race which manifests itself in a myriad of way, being called the 'N' word is only one of them.

Don't forget that white racism was incorporated into the laws of our country as well as it's socials mores. Animosity and oppression of black people was socially and legally the way things were and even though it's no longer legal or acceptable, at least not in polite society, that mindset of white supremacy is still very strong trying to reverse any advancements made on this front.

This is not our imagination, this is not what we wish things to be. EVERY day, a new case comes to light presumably because of the advance in technologies that prove the things we've been saying forever.

And you are being disengenuous when you claim that black people are painting whites as ALL racist ALL of the time because that's not anywhere near the truth. Our complaint is with the white racists however as long as they and theor supporters continue to insist that racism doesn't exist and that they are not themselves racist, then it's just going to get louder and more in-your-face until an avalanche of evidence overcomes them.

NC Police officers’ racist rant caught on tape: ‘I can’t wait’ for race war

INSIDE THE MIND OF A RACIST

new_black_panther_party1.jpg

Racism is being redefined like something out of a Orwell novel to mean whatever topical thing to fit a certain the boxes that means ALL whites are ALL racist ALL the time. Me? I hate domineering arrogant hateful violent males that hate whites and think the melanin of their skin makes them immune from criticism. FUCK YOU if you think being black means you are above criticism or scrutiny. BLM doesn't care about real issues, like say Black drug overdoses, the high incidence of diabeties or heart disease or the HUGEMONGOUS black on BLACK murder rates? No just like 9 black males shot by cops last year. So its a ego-power thing, so lets OUT the ASSHOLES in the BLM. They don't give a flying shit about black lives, its just an empty name.
MaryL these 3 cops told the person who was investigating them that they are not racist. There are only two conclusions one can reasonably draw. That they truly don't consider such behavior as referring to black people using the 'N' word as racist, or indicating that they can't wait for the race war to begin so that can go out and slaughter some "f-----g n-----rs' as racist or that they were willing to lie to the investigator knowing that they are racists and refusing to admit it. Neither conclusions is viable nor is it a redefinition of the word 'racist'.

The problem it appears you all have is that white racism in the United States of America is not, nor ever has it been about one thing. It's not about referring to black people utilizng the N racial slur, it's the ingrained belief that the black race is inferior to the white race which manifests itself in a myriad of way, being called the 'N' word is only one of them.

Don't forget that white racism was incorporated into the laws of our country as well as it's socials mores. Animosity and oppression of black people was socially and legally the way things were and even though it's no longer legal or acceptable, at least not in polite society, that mindset of white supremacy is still very strong trying to reverse any advancements made on this front.

This is not our imagination, this is not what we wish things to be. EVERY day, a new case comes to light presumably because of the advance in technologies that prove the things we've been saying forever.

And you are being disengenuous when you claim that black people are painting whites as ALL racist ALL of the time because that's not anywhere near the truth. Our complaint is with the white racists however as long as they and their supporters continue to insist that racism doesn't exist and that they are not themselves racist, then it's just going to get louder and more in-your-face until an avalanche of evidence overcomes them.

The predominate threat to poor black males IS ironicaly, other black males. Its a huge issue , like 80% Bad cops or racism is like tiny tinsy thing. Drug overdoses, health issues way larger problems in the poor black communities. So if BLM is really worried about black lives issues, white police brutality claims is up there with shark attacks.

Racism, or bad policing os

It's no coincidence white racists push blacks like this towards blacks:

The 99 percent white crowd cheered Candy-ass Owens on.

But the white racist do not want blacks hearing this:

The second individual spoke truth, but the racists push the first one because they want us to stay quiet about the truth. And it's funny how the racists want others to do this, but when the injustice is put on them, they don't want to hear somebody tell them how the problem is their own fault. For example:

When this happened racists did not want to listen to how 60 years of US interference in the region caused this self inflicted wound.

But we have taken 400 years of 9-11's and we are supposed to listen to Candy-ass Owens.

I don't thinks so.

Right or wrong you seem to think the world is candy canes and bubblegum. All these years listening to people about this and they offer nothing in return. We will collapse your way. You talk and beat the crap out of people. Even kill them. And then the ingenuity stops there.

MaryL these 3 cops told the person who was investigating them that they are not racist. There are only two conclusions one can reasonably draw. That they truly don't consider such behavior as referring to black people using the 'N' word as racist, or indicating that they can't wait for the race war to begin so that can go out and slaughter some "f-----g n-----rs' as racist or that they were willing to lie to the investigator knowing that they are racists and refusing to admit it. Neither conclusions is viable nor is it a redefinition of the word 'racist'.

And you are being disengenuous when you claim that black people are painting whites as ALL racist ALL of the time because that's not anywhere near the truth. Our complaint is with the white racists however as long as they and their supporters continue to insist that racism doesn't exist and that they are not themselves racist, then it's just going to get louder and more in-your-face until an avalanche of evidence overcomes them.

I am? Silly me. Something called statistical bias, and how the facts are read. For instance, facts are skewed towards blacks or criminals because they aren't wearing body cameras that put things in context. I HAVE to use a dash cam now, because, like House said: PEOPLE LIE. Context is hugely important.

Last edited:
Anecdotal evidence, I saw this, fine in a court of law. Eyewitness testimony isn't good enough now? We need to start wearing a body cameras now? Wait a minute, you can fake video's now with software...Proof. especially about such subjective emotional mental mindset...What exemplars can you use? I felt it as, it looked like...

It's no coincidence white racists push blacks like this towards blacks:

The 99 percent white crowd cheered Candy-ass Owens on.

But the white racist do not want blacks hearing this:

The second individual spoke truth, but the racists push the first one because they want us to stay quiet about the truth. And it's funny how the racists want others to do this, but when the injustice is put on them, they don't want to hear somebody tell them how the problem is their own fault. For example:

When this happened racists did not want to listen to how 60 years of US interference in the region caused this self inflicted wound.

But we have taken 400 years of 9-11's and we are supposed to listen to Candy-ass Owens.

I don't thinks so.

Every thread about race, claims everyone else is racist

You are a racist. Racism is not defined as pointing out white racism in opposition to whites posting racism.

Want to see a real racist? Look in the fucking mirror! Great leaders like Owens, Gen. Allen West, Famed economist Walter E. Williams, SCOTUS Conservative stalwart Clarence Thomas, and preachers like Tony Evans are blacks I admire very much. Race hustling Leftists like you disgust me to no end. You are under the delusion that every black person in the US MUST gulp the Democrat kool aid or they are not really "black" in your diseased mind.

Want to see a real racist? Look in the fucking mirror! Great leaders like Owens, Gen. Allen West, Famed economist Walter E. Williams, SCOTUS Conservative stalwart Clarence Thomas, and preachers like Tony Evans are blacks I admire very much. Race hustling Leftists like you disgust me to no end. You are under the delusion that every black person in the US MUST gulp the Democrat kool aid or they are not really "black" in your diseased mind.
I've seen this Racist POS post on other Forums.

It's always the same shit and it's recognizable.

The levels of Hatred and Intolerance we see among these Racist Leftist can sometimes be very disturbing.

Towanda Bradly , Or Jussie Smollett or Bubba Watson, that perennial psychoses of blame da whitey. Its rather prevalent in black communities, and BLM preys on them. Never mind the ginormous black on black murder rate. 90% of all blacks slain was by other blacks...UM, .01% was about bad police interactions? BLM is worried about black people...in pigs eye they are.

I've seen this Racist POS post on other Forums.

It's always the same shit and it's recognizable.

The levels of Hatred and Intolerance we see among these Racist Leftist can sometimes be very disturbing.
Probably Aaronsongs (Poet). I know that asshat VERY well. Morons like him think that to be a "real" black, you have to march in lockstep with the Leftist ideology. They consider Conservative blacks to be "Uncle Toms/Aunt Jemimas". Basically sellouts to da "cause" or as they call them "race traitors"

Many people who slobber over Al Charletan either forgot, weren't taught in the first place, or just don't care about the Tawana Brawley debacle back in 1989 when Charletan Al was a fat tub of lard masquerading as a preacher pushing that story? Or how about the Duke University Lacrosse players who will forever have their lives ruined because of the skank stripper that falsely accused them of rape?

Probably Aaronsongs (Poet). I know that asshat VERY well. Morons like him think that to be a "real" black, you have to march in lockstep with the Leftist ideology. They consider Conservative blacks to be "Uncle Toms/Aunt Jemimas". Basically sellouts to da "cause" or as they call them "race traitors"
Exactly while all along failing to see that the real Racist ... the Real person filled with Hatred and Intolerance, are themselves.

1983. My exemplars where a group of black assholes that lied about a accident and the media never bothered to get the facts or context. And then flash forward, 2019, the Covington Catholic school boy. The Asshole black Muslim group that taunted these kids, baiting them. Oh, the Indian guys doing the same thing. These asshole rioting and tearing down statues doing exactly the same thing, race baiting. We smile, we are bemused...YOU assholes baiting like this, makes YOU the bad guy here. We Smile...

Inside the racist mind. Black Hebrew Israelites, I can't find damn thing on them magically because blacks and racism are just magically divorced from each other, says the givers of wisdom.

Inside the racist mind. Black Hebrew Israelites, I can't find damn thing on them magically because blacks and racism are just magically divorced from each other, says the givers of wisdom.

anderson-graham.jpg

suspect-745x401.jpg

This is the REAL Face of RACISM in this Country today.

I am? Silly me. Something called statistical bias, and how the facts are read. For instance, facts are skewed towards blacks or criminals because they aren't wearing body cameras that put things in context. I HAVE to use a dash cam now, because, like House said: PEOPLE LIE. Context is hugely important.
What was the opposition to wearing them all along? Other than having contact with DV or sexual assault victims where the cams further victimize or traumatizes them, what is the opposition in your field, if you are a LEO?

Hmm ....

I guess the member who posted the OP wasn't really interested in discussing the minds of Racist.

Forum List

Back