Inoculations

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Inoculations like Dr. Salks Polio shots actually worked. Yes, they had say various forms like the sugar cubes or the pneumatic guns. Polio put people in crutches or walkers or in iron Lungs. FDR's polio affliction was hidden... It wasn't debatable what the effects where. It definitely wasn't POLITICAL. Boosters where asked for and taken without mandates... Covid? Covid has a 98% survivability rate. This is purely political driven hysteria.

• Banned
There is a huge difference between say being Inoculated and being vaccinated . Currently, covid vaccinations don't do squat. In real life. INNOCULATIONS do. So here we are...

Especially when you consider that the mandated vaccine doesn't prevent you from contracting or spreading COVID.
But it will keep you out of the hospital and taking up valuable bed space, and it might even save your life. People who don't understand this either have no symptoms (and likely never will understand this), survive a serious infection and then understand this, or they die from their ignorance.

But it will keep you out of the hospital and taking up valuable bed space, and it might even save your life.

If you're soooo concerned about my life ... I would request you don't send Nurse Rachet with a needle, you sent Yasmine Bleeth with a life preserver.

Yasmine-bleeth-caroline-holden.jpg

Or, this would be my preference, just stop giving a fetid dingo's kidney about my life and I will return the courtesy.

Catching COVID and dying from it, is about as likely as you winning the lottery. GET INFORMED!

I love these drunk post from you, they are so much fun.

Odds of winning powerball...1 in 292 million

In the US, 819,315 out of 333,807,743 people have died, or a 1 out of every 407 people.

Yep, pretty much the same.... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :cheers2:

Or, this would be my preference, just stop giving a fetid dingo's kidney about my life and I will return the courtesy.
You think I care about your life? Lol

I care about lack of ICU beds, I care about overworked nurses, most of whom were used to caring for only one or two ICU vented patients and now are being forced to work on three or four, you idiots are putting on undue, unsustainable burden on our hospitals and staff.

Here's the deal, though, I actually wished those who got sick and unvaxxed would not go to the hospital, and stay home. If they die, I could care less. In some ways, it would likely raise our collective IQ in America, and we are in desperate need of this, as you and many others prove.

You think I care about your life? Lol

I care about lack of ICU beds, I care about overworked nurses, most of whom were used to caring for only one or two ICU vented patients and now are being forced to work on three or four, you idiots are putting on undue, unsustainable burden on our hospitals and staff.

Here's the deal, though, I actually wished those who got sick and unvaxxed would not go to the hospital, and stay home. If they die, I could care less. In some ways, it would likely raise our collective IQ in America, and we are in desperate need of this, as you and many others prove.
Your beliefs lack evidence. The vaxxed are no different from the unvaxxed, except that they have taken an injection that might harm them.

You're wrong. No need for me to explain why, we've gone over this already, ad nauseum.
You’ve chosen to ignore the numerous red flags and believe a criminal enterprise.

The mere fact that big pharma is making enormous profits and have a long history of illegal behavior, along with vaxxing children who have zero chance of death or hospitalization, should be enough to clue you in but it isn’t. Could you please tell me why?

You’ve chosen to ignore the numerous red flags and believe a criminal enterprise.

The mere fact that big pharma is making enormous profits and have a long history of illegal behavior, along with vaxxing children who have zero chance of death or hospitalization, should be enough to clue you in but it isn’t. Could you please tell me why?

Its difficult to convince someone that they have been duped. The ceo of pfizer and his wife haven't even taken the injection. That should tell everyone what's happening but it doesn't. They continue to believe the lie and deception.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back