One Man's View of Abortion

True.

But what if the birth control fails? It happens.
Also people just make bad decisions sometimes, especially teens. It's part of our culture now. Telling women to suck it up and have the baby just isn't going to work.

Abortion is something only careless fools need. Contraceptives are available to everyone at a low price. She does not even have to take them. He can wear a condom.

Conservatives - "No, you can't have an abortion. I'll decide what happens to your body for you."

Also Conservatives - "No, you can't force me to have that vaccine! My body, my choice.!"

We simply are way over populated.
Adults and children are being killed all over the globe, due to over population stress, and the poverty, starvation, and war it produces.

And it is going to get a lot worse because our current food production is totally dependent upon fossil fuels that will be gone in 100 years.

Conservatives - "No, you can't have an abortion. I'll decide what happens to your body for you."

Also Conservatives - "No, you can't force me to have that vaccine! My body, my choice.!"
PSSST! The fetus is a separate human and not her personal property. There are laws which forbid Fetal Homicide. If you consider a fetus to be her property, you might support slavery, too.

This country can not afford to outlaw abortion. This country all ready produces to many unwanted children. It is just the way society is today.

Abortion is something only careless fools need. Contraceptives are available to everyone at a low price. She does not even have to take them. He can wear a condom.
The government only expects people to wear masks and take vaccines. If you don't you lose your job and ostracized from society.

However, these same people can have sex and get pregnant as many women as they want to by accident and they won't say a word.

I find it odd how anybody could think they are a part of their mother's body.

There is a difference between being a body developing within another body and being an actual part of that body, and if a human being is not a part of their other's body now, they weren't then.

The entire premise of this "my body, my choice" is predicated on an assumption that one distinct body is actually a part of another body, which is not true. As far as actual choice is concerned, abortion actually TAKES AWAY choice, namely the choice to live.

Remember the fear of tuberculosis? It seems every era has some disease/cause to milk for a crisis...The march of dimes and Jerry's kids every labor day? Covid my ass.
Oh Mary.
Fool the Fool.
Polio....Check
Hepatitus.....Check
Shingles.......Check

Covid......fuck no says the idiot.

Good Luck Mary.

Forum List

Back