Republicans were right again, as usual.

Oh Bullshit…. Trump was advocating the vaccine because the same people Trump was trusting the validation of the vaccine were the same people Harris-Biden would look to as well.

There are no lies or misinformation. The truth is the Vice President chose petty partisan politics to take a shot at Trump to try and diminish his accomplishment in fast tracking the vaccine when she could have been a leader/statesmen and encouraged people to take the vaccine and simply give credit to the medical leaders.
Oh…Bullshit

Trump was trying to declare COVID over from the day it first reached our shores.
Trump lied about how serious it was, he lied about fake cures, he lied about masks, lied about social distancing.

Anything he said about a new vaccine could not be taken seriously.
That is why Harris said trust what the medical professionals say, don’t trust what Trump is telling you

Oh…Bullshit

Trump was trying to declare COVID over from the day it first reached our shores.
Trump lied about how serious it was, he lied about fake cures, he lied about masks, lied about social distancing.

Anything he said about a new vaccine could not be taken seriously.
That is why Harris said trust what the medical professionals say, don’t trust what Trump is telling you
Did Trump lie or did he miscalculate or was otherwise wrong like Biden was when he told us we would not get COVID if you were vaccinated?

You haven’t separated why Biden-Harris should be trusted more than Trump. Biden made some claims about COVID that have proved to be every bit as wrong as the ones you pointed out with Trump.

Trump was right to push for the economy to open up as fast as it could vs. Biden and Company who wanted to keep it locked down and pursue a slower track for vaccination.

Did Trump lie or did he miscalculate or was otherwise wrong like Biden was when he told us we would not get COVID if you were vaccinated?

You haven’t separated why Biden-Harris should be trusted more than Trump. Biden made some claims about COVID that have proved to be every bit as wrong as the ones you pointed out with Trump.

Trump was right to push for the economy to open up as fast as it could vs. Biden and Company who wanted to keep it locked down and pursue a slower track for vaccination.
Actually, Trump outright lied
He admitted it to Carl Bernstein

His medical experts also admitted he was making statements contrary to what he was being briefed

Actually, Trump outright lied
He admitted it to Carl Bernstein

His medical experts also admitted he was making statements contrary to what he was being briefed
Where has either one of those been proven as fact? Opinion, yes.

Where has either one of those been proven as fact? Opinion, yes.
Lets see…

When the only proof you will accept is Trump admitting he had lied…….I guess it is impossible to prove

Freaking Liberals are like dirty cockroaches. It's hard to get rid of them, they make everything feel nasty and they are always trying to climb in your ear....

Actually, Democrats spent 2020 undermining trust in anything Trump said

Given his penchant for lying, why would anyone trust their health to what Trump tells them?
Even habitual liars tell the truth most of the time.

Your mandatory vax doesnt work either, YOU DUMB FUCKING ASSHOLE.

I ain't taking medical advice from you, and you can't make me.

Fuck off with your extremism, and get the fuck out of my face with your dumbshit ignorance
Masks, social distancing and vaccinations are effective to prevent a virus from spreading. It's disaffected people (resentful and rebellious against authority) who spread the virus into the environment.

Masks, social distancing and vaccinations are effective to prevent a virus from spreading. It's disaffected people (resentful and rebellious against authority) who spread the virus into the environment.
The George Floyd protests by the masses during the rise of COVID supposedly did not contribute to the spread. Unvaccinated (not that it was available), 25 percent unmasked and 100 percent not social distancing did not contribute to the spread of COVID but people rebelling against authority by attending Church and Trump rallies did cause the spread. Science is amazing.

Honestly, all I can say to Republicans right now is...shut the fuck up! :auiqs.jpg:

I am not a Pub but you are ignorant coward. You have been lied to and have swallowed every bit of Jiz they've thrown your way. Less than a .23 mortality rate and yet you cower like a dog under your computer table. Shut us up pig.

Republicans said COVID a was a hoax
They ignored masks and social distancing
They encouraged people not to vaccinate
They advocated crackpot cures

Hundreds of thousands died because of RW misinformation
Masks, even N-95 masks, don't work against virus', none of the vaccines worked since people still got Covid after being vaccinated. The conservatives I remember talking were all saying Covid fear was overblown, and it was. The death rate was no worse than influenza. The problem with Covid was that it was a "virgin field" epidemic, almost no one had natural immunity and there were no known treatments other than ventilate. There was no need to shut down the economy, close the schools and bankrupt most of the small businesses in the USA over it. Most of those "crackpot cures" you refer to have been shown to be effective treatments. Most of the Covid deaths were the result of democratic policies.

Oh look, another coward. Whatever will you do since you can't charge your EV? None of it worked twit.

I am not a Pub but you are ignorant coward. You have been lied to and have swallowed every bit of Jiz they've thrown your way. Less than a .23 mortality rate and yet you cower like a dog under your computer table. Shut us up pig.
Well given the fact that your side has ZERO successful policy implementations in the last four decades and is wrong on just about any subject it approaches, I'll follow the advice of the people who study this, not the people who are hell bent on demonizing everyone who doesn't agree with you. Everything you people touch turns into either a culture-war battle or divisive rancor and bitterness. You couldn't even be bothered to show a little respect for your fellow citizens during the pandemic. Just dismiss it and make light of it as your savior constantly did.

So unless you want to straighten up, fly right (for once), play ball (nicely), and be productive (instead of just straight up divisive), I reiterate..sit down, and shut up! :auiqs.jpg:
Haven't you done enough damage? :)

They aren't that effective. Just a lie from the left to control people. You're an idiot.

Well given the fact that your side has ZERO successful policy implementations in the last four decades and is wrong on just about any subject it approaches, I'll follow the advice of the people who study this, not the people who are hell bent on demonizing everyone who doesn't agree with you. Everything you people touch turns into either a culture-war battle or divisive rancor and bitterness. You couldn't even be bothered to show a little respect for your fellow citizens during the pandemic. Just dismiss it and make light of it as your savior constantly did.

So unless you want to straighten up, fly right (for once), play ball (nicely), and be productive (instead of just straight up divisive), I reiterate..sit down, and shut up! :auiqs.jpg:
Haven't you done enough damage? :)
You tell that dim what for. Unless you are the dim, then STFU.

They aren't that effective. Just a lie from the left to control people. You're an idiot.
They aren't that effective? You make your other comments Idiot-Grams.

Prove that the left is made to control other people?

It seems the conservative members of the Supreme Court controlled all women by repealing R v. W; and calling me an idiot is an example of someone who can't write an expository rebuttal to my comprehensive post.

Forum List

Back