Republicans were right again, as usual.

They aren't that effective? You make your other comments Idiot-Grams.

Prove that the left is made to control other people?

It seems the conservative members of the Supreme Court controlled all women by repealing R v. W; and calling me an idiot is an example of someone who can't write an expository rebuttal to my comprehensive post.
All the supreme court did was send it back to the states and baby murdering bitches started crying even worse.

All the supreme court did was send it back to the states and baby murdering bitches started crying even worse.
Anyone who followed the three new members of the Supreme Court lied when they were asked about R v. W at their confirmation hearings.

The Republican Party is led by a fascist. The Federal Judge appointed by trump and a lifelong Republican made the decision to delay the indictment(s) of trump until after the election in November.

If the Republican Party has the majority of the Senate and the House of it is likely trump will not be indicted, and he might be nominated in 2024; thus, we will have lost democracy in America and replaced by a fascist.

Last edited:
Anyone who followed the three new members of the Supreme Court lied when they were asked about R v. W at their confirmation hearings.

Anyone with half a brain knows they wasn't going to make a decision on questions from looney libs.

Well given the fact that your side has ZERO successful policy implementations in the last four decades and is wrong on just about any subject it approaches, I'll follow the advice of the people who study this, not the people who are hell bent on demonizing everyone who doesn't agree with you. Everything you people touch turns into either a culture-war battle or divisive rancor and bitterness. You couldn't even be bothered to show a little respect for your fellow citizens during the pandemic. Just dismiss it and make light of it as your savior constantly did.

So unless you want to straighten up, fly right (for once), play ball (nicely), and be productive (instead of just straight up divisive), I reiterate..sit down, and shut up! :auiqs.jpg:
Haven't you done enough damage? :)

Too funny. You're still just terrified little Prog who is unable to think for herself. You pricks should mind your own business and stay out of others then wouldn't be rancor and bitterness, I won't wear a mask or take the the jab just so you and a bunch of children feel better about things. I reiterate, stfu.

This is extremism on behalf of Trump
Take your blinders of duck. You are so consumed with hatred for Trump you are incapable of seeing the truth. The democrats were in control of congress during the entire scamdemic. They own the bad science and nefarious attempts to control the populace. But you are used to that as that is all Turdeau and your commie government have ever allowed you.

Take your blinders of duck. You are so consumed with hatred for Trump you are incapable of seeing the truth. The democrats were in control of congress during the entire scamdemic. They own the bad science and nefarious attempts to control the populace. But you are used to that as that is all Turdeau and your commie government have ever allowed you.
Please make an appointment at my vererinarian clinic so we can discuss your problem. I have openings between 2 a.m. and 4 a.m., mon. thru fri. for nocturnal patients.

Please make an appointment at my vererinarian clinic so we can discuss your problem. I have openings between 2 a.m. and 4 a.m., mon. thru fri. for nocturnal patients.
Typical nonsense reply, duck. You seem to be admitting that you have no standing in US policy debates easier than usual today. Have you decided to watch Turdeau and fix your problems at home?

Typical nonsense reply, duck. You seem to be admitting that you have no standing in US policy debates easier than usual today. Have you decided to watch Turdeau and fix your problems at home?
I'm not accepting walk-ins today. Please make an appointment.

Quit promoting false science. Your party has done that for 2 years now and its time to stop.

Does this CDC recommended mask look like its blocking a god damn thing?

Ok Doc, how do we protect ourselves from the virus? (I know. I just want to know if you know.);)

Ok Doc, how do we protect ourselves from the virus? (I know. I just want to know if you know.);)
Its almost entirely transferred through touching things and then touching your eyes or mouth with those tainted hands. Clean your hands before touching your face, eating, etc. if you grabbed the gas handle at fuel pump or other public door handles. I wore a "minimally compliant mask" since day one and i never got COVID. Those masks block absolutely nothing. They are made of cheese cloth and you can breathe freely right through them as if the mask isnt even there.

Its almost entirely transferred through touching things and then touching your eyes or mouth with those tainted hands. Clean your hands before touching your face, eating, etc. if you grabbed the gas handle at fuel pump or other public door handles. I wore a "minimally compliant mask" since day one and i never got COVID. Those masks block absolutely nothing. They are made of cheese cloth and you can breathe freely right through them as if the mask isnt even there.
The doc said that aerosols are responsible for the spread, not touching things. If true than virtually everyone has been exposed to the virus. Because the majority of people did not become infected leads me to believe that our immune system, if healthy, is capable of keeping us from developing the disease.

Viral aerosols are almost certainly the main culprit. I once became sick after just poking my head into a room where my two young nephews who had the flu were. My brother, who was looking after them for our sister, said "Don't come in, the kids are pretty sick". I left immediately without entering the apartment. Within hours I came down with the flu.

Too funny. You're still just terrified little Prog who is unable to think for herself. You pricks should mind your own business and stay out of others then wouldn't be rancor and bitterness, I won't wear a mask or take the the jab just so you and a bunch of children feel better about things. I reiterate, stfu.
You created the rancor and bitterness. And you continue to add to it. Why? Now, it's reverence to an orange demi god who doesn't like "different" people. A decade ago, it was because a dark guy was in the White House. He could do no right by you.
So, unless you're ready to contribute positively and stop being a cancer, I reiterate. Sit down and SHADDAPPP!! :auiqs.jpg:

You created the rancor and bitterness. And you continue to add to it. Why? Now, it's reverence to an orange demi god who doesn't like "different" people. A decade ago, it was because a dark guy was in the White House. He could do no right by you.
So, unless you're ready to contribute positively and stop being a cancer, I reiterate. Sit down and SHADDAPPP!! :auiqs.jpg:

Do you usually get away with making shit up? I won't let you. Unlike yourself I can think independently. I am not a Rumpist, neither am I a Republican. You? You are a conformist Prog with no ability to think for yourself. You'll do whatever Joe, Fauci, Kamala, Barack tell you to do. I feel sorry for Progs like you. Sit me down kid.

Do you usually get away with making shit up? I won't let you. Unlike yourself I can think independently. I am not a Rumpist, neither am I a Republican. You? You are a conformist Prog with no ability to think for yourself. You'll do whatever Joe, Fauci, Kamala, Barack tell you to do. I feel sorry for Progs like you. Sit me down kid.
I won't have to. You're gonna do it to yourself. By being marginalized and made irrelevant.
I don't care, nor do I know what you are. I only know what you post.
And you're about as independent as my dog is when it's dinner time.

Forum List

Back