I Think It's Time To End This COVID Hysteria: Change My Mind

Faucci didn't lie, and Deborah Birx said what she had to in order to keep from being fired. But Faucci refused to lie, and every day he walked back Trump's lies. Trump barred Faucci from speaking to the media, as a result.

Why would I admit to something that you made and isn't true? You must think I'm as stupid as YOU are.

I never said there were "no deaths" from the vaccine, I said claims that thousands of people dying from the vaccine were completely false.

Does your wife know about your NAZI fetish???
She said they didn’t know. That’s admission of a lie. Fauci was standing with her.

The mother took her daughter to an "abuse doctor", and he advised her to report the rape. The mother did file the police report.

This reads to me like police were notified by Franklin County Children Services, which is where the mother took her daughter...

Columbus police were made aware of the girl's pregnancy through a referral by Franklin County Children Services that was made by her mother on June 22, Det. Jeffrey Huhn testified Wednesday morning at Fuentes' arraignment.

I did. Why the fk you suppose I asked you to show me the police report. I’m suspicious of that arrest warrant without evidence

Shitstain, the pregnant 10 year old was evidence of rape.

face-palm-gif.278959

Shitstain, the pregnant 10 year old was evidence of rape.

face-palm-gif.278959
Still nothing in a report except an Ohio cop report and the supposedly pregnant girl was in Indiana . Where is the Indiana paperwork about the abortion?

Still nothing in a report except an Ohio cop report and the supposedly pregnant girl was in Indiana . Where is the Indiana paperwork about the abortion?

The Indiana physician who performed the abortion filed required documentation with her state.

You really should do your homework before you post on matters of which you're ignorant.

The Indiana physician who performed the abortion filed required documentation with her state.

You really should do your homework before you post on matters of which you're ignorant.
Where’s that document?

Prove that. It’s what I asked for initially

Retard...

An Indiana doctor who recently provided an abortion to a 10-year-old rape victim has sent a cease and desist letter threatening legal action against Indiana Attorney General Todd Rokita. That comes after Rokita suggested without providing evidence that the doctor may have failed to report the abortion as required under state law.

Documents released to NPR and other media outlets by the Indiana Department of Health on Thursday confirm that Dr. Caitlin Bernard had indeed reported the abortion in a document filed with the state on July 2.

Forum List

Back