Indiana couple w/ TDS run 2 teens off road

Compared to the meth country you find if you drive 20 minutes southeast and then just keep going? Sure there are.

-
Go away, dipshit, go away. You're adding NOTHING substantial to this thread. GTFO, shoo.......
I am only half assed doing what you whiny trumpsters do in literally every thread. It's no surprise that you have your little fits when someone dates treat you the way you treat everyone.

What you came here to do was complain about the left and label the left as violent. Who is stopping you? Nobody, so stop your whining.
Leftist are violent but there is a cure for their violent actions it's called a bullet between the eyes
Yep, we have to start fighting back against these assholes. We already ARE, to an extent, but we HAVE to start fighting fire WITH fire. If they attack us first, we need to attack back, and a bullet between the eyes WOULD send a message to the morons.
It's coming
Let's HOPE so.

Shut up cuckservative. Had enough of you fucking Trump Cultist clowns

View attachment 308198
Gee, you sound like a nice fella. Please do something about your raging TDS!
Lol, I don't have TDS...I actually laugh at you cultists I think you are nuts just like the Obama cultists were. I KNOW Trump is a bullshit artist who has done a 180 on pretty much every stance he took when running.
You most certainly DO have TDS, ya dimwit. You appear to be in the serious, later stages of the affliction. VERY close to the final stage, in which the afflicted LITERALLY turns into a jackass, doomed to braying nonsense for the rest of the afflicted one's pathetic life. You're CLOSE, please do something about this. Thank you.
Keep dreaming cupcake. I WAS a Trump supporter big time but I don't take kindly to being lied to and someone I supported doing a 180 on damn near EVERY major promise. You cultists can keep supporting the bullshit artist. I won't be out protesting the idiot anywhere, won't be screaming when he gets reelected etc etc...I laugh at all of you idiots who vote for the lesser of 2 evils. I have never done that and never will. Refused to vote for McCain or Romney over Obama because I couldn't stand any of them. I'll do the same in 2020. Won't be voting for Trump nor the demoncrat nominee unless its Gabbard..I haven't even looked at the 3rd party candidates so who knows IF I will even vote.
If that is true, he has done one thing. He has stopped/slowed the Progs, at least for a while. More moderate judges have been put into play reducing the extremist ones. Setting conditions up that will scale down the abrasive protesting and in fact let a percentage of the protesters think things over and decide what is really more important to them. Unfortunately the school systems are still pumping out brainwashed kids.
OK I'll give you that ONE. He said we were full, yet continues to allow MILLIONS of invaders in but conservatives don't care because they are "legal", He said he would get us OUT of the wars, We are STILL in Syria,Iraq,Afghanistan etc. Iraq ASKED us to leave and yet we haven't. That's 2 of the BIGGEST problems I have with Trump.

Go away, dipshit, go away. You're adding NOTHING substantial to this thread. GTFO, shoo.......
I am only half assed doing what you whiny trumpsters do in literally every thread. It's no surprise that you have your little fits when someone dates treat you the way you treat everyone.

What you came here to do was complain about the left and label the left as violent. Who is stopping you? Nobody, so stop your whining.
Leftist are violent but there is a cure for their violent actions it's called a bullet between the eyes
Yep, we have to start fighting back against these assholes. We already ARE, to an extent, but we HAVE to start fighting fire WITH fire. If they attack us first, we need to attack back, and a bullet between the eyes WOULD send a message to the morons.
It's coming
Know who your friends are...
There my brothers

It's coming
There my brothers
Where?

It's coming
There my brothers
Where?
None of your fucking business

I think we can all agree that, basically, this is attempted murder, or something close to it.
Defense and defending against aggression is not murder.
Yep, it's called SELF DEFENSE. I don't think these liberal lunatics understand that we're tired of taking their shit, and WILL fight back if they're dumb enough to physically attack us. And a LOT of us have concealed/carry permits.

It's coming
There my brothers
Where?
You’re the one who pointed out “there”. Afraid to clarify your stated position? Or are you just too uneducated to know the differences between there, they’re, and their?

I think we can all agree that, basically, this is attempted murder, or something close to it.
Defense and defending against aggression is not murder.
Yep, it's called SELF DEFENSE. I don't think these liberal lunatics understand that we're tired of taking their shit, and WILL fight back if they're dumb enough to physically attack us. And a LOT of us have concealed/carry permits.
according to fort fud he was talking about the subject of the thread.

Lol, I don't have TDS...I actually laugh at you cultists I think you are nuts just like the Obama cultists were. I KNOW Trump is a bullshit artist who has done a 180 on pretty much every stance he took when running.
You most certainly DO have TDS, ya dimwit. You appear to be in the serious, later stages of the affliction. VERY close to the final stage, in which the afflicted LITERALLY turns into a jackass, doomed to braying nonsense for the rest of the afflicted one's pathetic life. You're CLOSE, please do something about this. Thank you.
Keep dreaming cupcake. I WAS a Trump supporter big time but I don't take kindly to being lied to and someone I supported doing a 180 on damn near EVERY major promise. You cultists can keep supporting the bullshit artist. I won't be out protesting the idiot anywhere, won't be screaming when he gets reelected etc etc...I laugh at all of you idiots who vote for the lesser of 2 evils. I have never done that and never will. Refused to vote for McCain or Romney over Obama because I couldn't stand any of them. I'll do the same in 2020. Won't be voting for Trump nor the demoncrat nominee unless its Gabbard..I haven't even looked at the 3rd party candidates so who knows IF I will even vote.
If that is true, he has done one thing. He has stopped/slowed the Progs, at least for a while. More moderate judges have been put into play reducing the extremist ones. Setting conditions up that will scale down the abrasive protesting and in fact let a percentage of the protesters think things over and decide what is really more important to them. Unfortunately the school systems are still pumping out brainwashed kids.
OK I'll give you that ONE. He said we were full, yet continues to allow MILLIONS of invaders in but conservatives don't care because they are "legal", He said he would get us OUT of the wars, We are STILL in Syria,Iraq,Afghanistan etc. Iraq ASKED us to leave and yet we haven't. That's 2 of the BIGGEST problems I have with Trump.
See where it goes. I believe there is a lot of internal talks about issues at the White House. People from both sides of the views on things. Like it or not, there are people who have long term D.C. views there also. Obama had it from only one side. And they dealt with it by destabilizing areas of the middle east. Which has not helped.

You’re the one who pointed out “there”. Afraid to clarify your stated position? Or are you just too uneducated to know the differences between there, they’re, and their?
Excuse the fuck out of me while I look for some give a fuck

There my brothers
Where?
Excuse the fuck out of me while I look for some give a fuck
There is no excuse for either ignorance, nor betrayal...

They have the exact same sulky expression...."Those kids made us do it....not our fault....duh."

Just because the couple acted like thugs doesn't give you the freedom to be a racist piece of shit.
Shut up cuckservative. Had enough of you fucking Trump Cultist clowns

View attachment 308198
TMI Meh

Forum List

Back