Indiana couple w/ TDS run 2 teens off road

Coal burner and her pet ape. I saw the pictures already on FB.
Just because the couple acted like thugs doesn't give you the freedom to be a racist piece of shit.
Shut up cuckservative. Had enough of you fucking Trump Cultist clowns

View attachment 308198
Shut the fuck up racist
Squeal like the little bitch cuckservative you are boy...
So tell me racist how is 13% of the population going to replace 75%?
Importation...

There AREN'T that many liberals here, ya knucklehead.
Compared to the meth country you find if you drive 20 minutes southeast and then just keep going? Sure there are.

-
Go away, dipshit, go away. You're adding NOTHING substantial to this thread. GTFO, shoo.......
I am only half assed doing what you whiny trumpsters do in literally every thread. It's no surprise that you have your little fits when someone dates treat you the way you treat everyone.

What you came here to do was complain about the left and label the left as violent. Who is stopping you? Nobody, so stop your whining.

Police say a northwestern Indiana couple allegedly used a car to force two teenage boys off a road, angered that the twin brothers were riding bicycles adorned with flags supporting President Donald Trump

HOBART, Ind. -- A northwestern Indiana couple allegedly used a car to force two teenage boys off a road, angered that the twin brothers were riding bicycles adorned with flags supporting President Donald Trump, before ripping one of the sibling's flag from his bike, police said Friday.

Hobart police said Snapchat videos helped officers secure charges against Kyren Gregory Perry-Jones, 23, and Cailyn Marie Smith, 18, in connection with a July 22 incident.

Police Capt. James Gonzales said the Hobart couple are accused of driving in their car, running the 14-year-old boys off of the road, and making threats toward them.

According to a probable cause affidavit, the boys told officers that a vehicle with a man driving and woman passenger followed them before the male driver pulled up nearby and asked one of the boys “if they were Trump supporters” — to which the boy replied that they were.

The driver then swerved at the boys, forcing them onto roadside grass to avoid being struck, according to the affidavit. The driver followed the boys before exiting the car and tearing off the flag from one of the brother's bikes, the affidavit states.

The driver dropped the flag, which was affixed to the bike with fishing pole, ran back to his car and drove off, “but not before running the flag over,” it states.

Both Perry-Jones and Smith have been charged with two felony counts of intimidation and criminal recklessnes. They were also charged with one count each of theft and criminal mischief, both of which are misdemeanors.
Leftists are violently unhinged. This is undeniable.
Just because the couple acted like thugs doesn't give you the freedom to be a racist piece of shit.

View attachment 308198
Gee, you sound like a nice fella. Please do something about your raging TDS!
Lol, I don't have TDS...I actually laugh at you cultists I think you are nuts just like the Obama cultists were. I KNOW Trump is a bullshit artist who has done a 180 on pretty much every stance he took when running.
You most certainly DO have TDS, ya dimwit. You appear to be in the serious, later stages of the affliction. VERY close to the final stage, in which the afflicted LITERALLY turns into a jackass, doomed to braying nonsense for the rest of the afflicted one's pathetic life. You're CLOSE, please do something about this. Thank you.

This is the kind of thing that happens when you Democrats spread hatred with reckless abandon.

"Indiana couple drove two boys off the road because of their Trump flags"

Just look at these two little TDSer shits...... "A northwestern Indiana couple allegedly used a car to force two teenage boys off a road, angered that the twin brothers were riding bicycles adorned with flags supporting President Donald Trump, before ripping one of the sibling’s flag from his bike, police said Friday."

I guess they thought it was funny because these 'geniuses' put the whole thing on SnapChat. They are charged with felonies and it seems their little smiles got wiped off their ignorant mugs.
indaiana-maga-run-.jpeg

Punks.

The reason we have a "silent majority" is because most people just want to live their lives and not have their property destroyed or be confronted by random commie lunatics.

Although we're not all that "silent", it's just that bed wetters refuse to listen.

Once we're pissed off enough all the antifa thugs, fuck boy beta males and repulsive bull dykes are going to find themselves swimming south to Cuba.

Cuba would shoot them and Mexico will build a wall to keep them out and China and North Korea would nuke us if they went there after China and North Korea sent them back...
That is a lot of wasted kidneys, liver, and hearts ya know we're givin up........j/k

View attachment 308198
Shut the fuck up racist
What's this 13% and 75% you are babbling about?
Do your own home work

View attachment 308198
Lol, I don't have TDS...I actually laugh at you cultists I think you are nuts just like the Obama cultists were. I KNOW Trump is a bullshit artist who has done a 180 on pretty much every stance he took when running.
You most certainly DO have TDS, ya dimwit. You appear to be in the serious, later stages of the affliction. VERY close to the final stage, in which the afflicted LITERALLY turns into a jackass, doomed to braying nonsense for the rest of the afflicted one's pathetic life. You're CLOSE, please do something about this. Thank you.
Keep dreaming cupcake. I WAS a Trump supporter big time but I don't take kindly to being lied to and someone I supported doing a 180 on damn near EVERY major promise. You cultists can keep supporting the bullshit artist. I won't be out protesting the idiot anywhere, won't be screaming when he gets reelected etc etc...I laugh at all of you idiots who vote for the lesser of 2 evils. I have never done that and never will. Refused to vote for McCain or Romney over Obama because I couldn't stand any of them. I'll do the same in 2020. Won't be voting for Trump nor the demoncrat nominee unless its Gabbard..I haven't even looked at the 3rd party candidates so who knows IF I will even vote.

Compared to the meth country you find if you drive 20 minutes southeast and then just keep going? Sure there are.

-
Go away, dipshit, go away. You're adding NOTHING substantial to this thread. GTFO, shoo.......
I am only half assed doing what you whiny trumpsters do in literally every thread. It's no surprise that you have your little fits when someone dates treat you the way you treat everyone.

What you came here to do was complain about the left and label the left as violent. Who is stopping you? Nobody, so stop your whining.
Leftist are violent but there is a cure for their violent actions it's called a bullet between the eyes

View attachment 308198
Shut the fuck up racist
What's this 13% and 75% you are babbling about?
Do your own home work
In another words you pulled numbers out of your ass.

View attachment 308198
Keep dreaming cupcake. I WAS a Trump supporter big time but I don't take kindly to being lied to and someone I supported doing a 180 on damn near EVERY major promise. You cultists can keep supporting the bullshit artist. I won't be out protesting the idiot anywhere, won't be screaming when he gets reelected etc etc...I laugh at all of you idiots who vote for the lesser of 2 evils. I have never done that and never will. Refused to vote for McCain or Romney over Obama because I couldn't stand any of them. I'll do the same in 2020. Won't be voting for Trump nor the demoncrat nominee unless its Gabbard..I haven't even looked at the 3rd party candidates so who knows IF I will even vote.
You ARE a moron. Congratulations.

-

Leftist are violent but there is a cure for their violent actions it's called a bullet between the eyes
Dude you idiots won't even defend your country from being invaded by illegals much less defend yourselves against ANTIFA and their pals. Give me a break. You will do what cuckservatives have ALWAYS done. Point the finger at the left and scream THEY ARE THE REAL WACISTS!

View attachment 308198
There you go with your lies
I'm sure you thought the President was going to support you, white racists, because y'all swallowed the propaganda from leftist media hook line and sinker.

View attachment 308198
If that is true, he has done one thing. He has stopped/slowed the Progs, at least for a while. More moderate judges have been put into play reducing the extremist ones. Setting conditions up that will scale down the abrasive protesting and in fact let a percentage of the protesters think things over and decide what is really more important to them. Unfortunately the school systems are still pumping out brainwashed kids.

-

Dude you idiots won't even defend your country from being invaded by illegals much less defend yourselves against ANTIFA and their pals. Give me a break. You will do what cuckservatives have ALWAYS done. Point the finger at the left and scream THEY ARE THE REAL WACISTS!
You don't know a fucking thing about me or what group I associate with dumbass true moronic.

-

Yep, we have to start fighting back against these assholes. We already ARE, to an extent, but we HAVE to start fighting fire WITH fire. If they attack us first, we need to attack back, and a bullet between the eyes WOULD send a message to the morons.

-

Yep, we have to start fighting back against these assholes. We already ARE, to an extent, but we HAVE to start fighting fire WITH fire. If they attack us first, we need to attack back, and a bullet between the eyes WOULD send a message to the morons.
It's coming

-

It's coming
Know who your friends are...

Forum List

Back