Indiana couple w/ TDS run 2 teens off road

You most certainly DO have TDS, ya dimwit. You appear to be in the serious, later stages of the affliction. VERY close to the final stage, in which the afflicted LITERALLY turns into a jackass, doomed to braying nonsense for the rest of the afflicted one's pathetic life. You're CLOSE, please do something about this. Thank you.
Keep dreaming cupcake. I WAS a Trump supporter big time but I don't take kindly to being lied to and someone I supported doing a 180 on damn near EVERY major promise. You cultists can keep supporting the bullshit artist. I won't be out protesting the idiot anywhere, won't be screaming when he gets reelected etc etc...I laugh at all of you idiots who vote for the lesser of 2 evils. I have never done that and never will. Refused to vote for McCain or Romney over Obama because I couldn't stand any of them. I'll do the same in 2020. Won't be voting for Trump nor the demoncrat nominee unless its Gabbard..I haven't even looked at the 3rd party candidates so who knows IF I will even vote.

Either you're lying or you're hallucinating....

85. “U.S. adds 136,000 jobs in September, unemployment rate hits 50-year low”
Published: Oct 4, 2019 10:32 a.m. ET

U.S. adds 136,000 jobs in September, unemployment rate hits 50-year low
86. “Record 158,510,000 Americans Employed in October; 23rd Record for Trump” Record 158,510,000 Americans Employed in October; 23rd Record for Trump
87. “Black Unemployment Rate Hits All Time Low”
Huge October Payrolls Beat: 128K Jobs Added As Black Unemployment Rate Hits All Time Low
88. “Dow jumps more than 200 points to 28,000, posts 4-week winning streak The Dow Jones Industrial Average rallied to record levels on Friday, reaching 28,000 for the first time ever…” Dow jumps more than 200 points to 28,000, posts 4-week winning streak
89. “Jobs growth soars in November as payrolls surge by 266,000

Nonfarm payrolls surged by 266,000 in November, better than the 187,000 expected by economists polled by Dow Jones.

The unemployment rate ticked down to 3.5% from 3.6%, back to the 2019 low and matching the lowest jobless rate since 1969.

Average hourly earnings rose by 3.1% from a year ago, slightly above the 3% expected by economists polled by Dow Jones. Jobs growth soars in November as payrolls surge by 266,000

90. “CNN Poll: US economy receives its best ranking in nearly 20 years
(CNN)As 2019 comes to a close, the US economy earns its highest ratings in almost two decades, potentially boosting President Donald Trump in matchups against the Democrats vying to face him in next year's election, according to a new CNN poll conducted by SSRS.’” US economy receives its best ranking in nearly 20 years, CNN poll finds - CNNPolitics

91." Appointing conservative judges is the one objective that unites the Republican Party. It is one of the few things the Senate can do without the House.

And it is something that immediately impacts public policy because, during times of divided government, many political fights end up being resolved judicially.

Trump may not have the “best people” representing him or running his White House, but he’s picking them to be judges. Indeed, “based solely on objective legal credentials,” left-leaning Vox’s Ian Millhiser says, “the average Trump appointee has a far more impressive résumé than any past president’s nominees.”
Approximately 40 percent of Trump’s appellate nominees clerked for a Supreme Court justice, and about 80 percent clerked on a federal court of appeals. That compares to less than a quarter of Obama’s nominees who clerked on the Supreme Court, and less than half with a federal appellate clerkship."
All We Want for Christmas is More Judges: Ho, Ho, Ho

92. “China Says Economic Growth Fell to Lowest in 30 Years
China’s economy was weighed down by U.S. tariffs…” China Says Economic Growth Fell to Lowest in 30 Years | Breitbart

93. “Boom! Trump Has The Lowest Average Unemployment Rate of Any President in Recorded History” Boom! Trump Has The Lowest Average Unemployment Rate of Any President in Recorded History

94. “Private payrolls soar in January, the best monthly gain in nearly 5 years The jobs market kicked off 2020 in grand fashion, adding 291,000 in private payrolls for the best monthly gain since May 2015, according to a report Wednesday from ADP and Moody’s Analytics. That was well above the 150,000 estimate from economists…” Private payrolls soar in January, the best monthly gain in nearly 5 years

95. “Trump Budget Cuts Size of Federal Government,
President Donald Trump’s proposed budget for fiscal year 2021 would reduce the size and reach of the federal bureaucracy significantly by shifting government responsibilities back to constitutional priorities and empowering state and local governments. These reforms, contained in the request Trump sent Monday morning to Congress, would put the budget on track to balance and represent a significant first step toward reducing spending and stabilizing the nation’s unsustainable debt.” Trump Budget Cuts Federal Government, but Bolder Reforms Needed

AND.....

1."By the numbers overall (including Phipps), Trump has nominated and had confirmed:

Supreme Court: 2

Courts of Appeals: 43

District/Specialty Courts: 85

Trump is running out of Court of Appeals vacancies to fill, in part a result of his focus on filling those critical slots:

Current and known future vacancies: 141

Courts of Appeals: 6

District/Specialty Courts*: 135

Pending nominees for current and known future vacancies: 58

Courts of Appeals: 2

District/Specialty Courts*: 56"
Liberal nightmare: Takeover of federal judiciary by "larval Scalias is devastatingly close to completion"

2.“…the advent of Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh has reshaped the Supreme Court enough to stop such despondent talk. While the decisions announced at the end of the Court’s term in June, marking the first year with both new justices on the bench, don’t amount to a stampede toward the Right, they display a wholesome focus on what the Constitution and statutes actually say.
The Nine are “redirecting the judge’s interpretive task back to its roots, away from open-ended policy appeals and speculation about legislative intentions and toward the traditional tools of interpretation that judges have employed for centuries to elucidate the law’s original public meaning,” Gorsuch explained in a June opinion. “Today, it is even said that we judges are, to one degree or another, ‘all textualists now.’ ” And that’s already a quiet revolution.” The Court Moves Right
Jobs great. I see the SAME places hiring that were hiring under Obama. Walmart and Fast Food. I read my paper and a few other papers EVERY SINGLE WEEK and I ain't seen anything change. No huge explosion of jobs or better wages being offered.

You're reading different papers than I am. The USA economy and job market is on fire.
Bold of you to assume he can read.
Cowder actually did a good job debunking the obama myth

There is no excuse for either ignorance, nor betrayal...
The irony is Irony FYI lighten up on your commas don't overuse them just to make yourself look intelligent when you misuse them it just makes you look ignorant.
Uh-huh...
So fuck off you aren't as smart as you want others to see you as.
You’re every bit as smart as you demonstrate yourself to be. Like when you show you cannot differentiate classic prose, from written dialogue.. Do carry on though. Educate us...
You're wasting your time as I said I'm still looking for a give a fuck about your opinion.
No one cares, or will be moved by whether, or not you give a fuck about my opinion. Myself included. It's when you dont give a fuck about being able to correctly convey your own thoughts, and ideas that taking you seriously becomes next to impossible...

The irony is Irony FYI lighten up on your commas don't overuse them just to make yourself look intelligent when you misuse them it just makes you look ignorant.
Uh-huh...
You’re every bit as smart as you demonstrate yourself to be. Like when you show you cannot differentiate classic prose, from written dialogue.. Do carry on though. Educate us...
You're wasting your time as I said I'm still looking for a give a fuck about your opinion.
No one cares, or will be moved by whether, or not you give a fuck about my opinion. Myself included. It's when you dont give a fuck about being able to correctly convey your own thoughts, and ideas that taking you seriously becomes next to impossible...
Damn that give a fuck just can't be found.

But this woman in this video isn't understanding or she does, but don't want you to know. That the metals that we eat or drink. That the majority of it don't get absorb. That the body's defense system blocks most of it from being absorbed. But when it is directly injected into us. All of it goes into our system. And then the body goes into defense mode to fight off the foreign invaders. That it takes months to years to eliminate. And mercury is hard to eliminate.
The body's defense system slime invaders to prevent it from being absorbed. Like when you get a small gnat in your eye that you cannot remove. That the body sends out white blood cells mucus to slime the intruder. And then it will move the intruder to the corner of your eye where it will dry and harden trapping the intruder. That this process works the same way if anything foreign goes into your body. But just imagine if the brain has collected a lot of metals from vaccines. That this person will not have blood flowing through the brain that feeds the brain. But instead, this person brain will be filled with blockages by mucus that it is from the body's defense system. And that is what causing mental illness in today society. People bodies are filled with all sorts of man-made pollutants that it is clogging up the flow of blood..

Excuse the fuck out of me while I look for some give a fuck
There is no excuse for either ignorance, nor betrayal...
Uh-huh...
Everyone here understood his meaning.

The failure is yours and yours alone.

I noticed on her Facebook page, there's a picture of a very pregnant Cailyn. About the only way you can get white women to have babies these days...…………...

Forum List

Back