‘Impeachable whatever’: GOP floats impeaching Biden for ... something

Drink much Fox News kool-aid?

No, dumbfuck, I don't.

I honestly can't remember the last time I watched Fox News.

I simply care enough about my country that I don't wish to see it overrun by illegal vermin scumbags. I'll leve that to other vermin scumbags like you...

That's funny.

You accuse me of it right before proving that you, yourself, are the one who watches Fax News.

I'm sure they appreciate your support...
I monitor what ALL the right-wing sources are saying everyday.
But I seldom watch it. I read it.
That way I knew where MAGAt Trumptards like yourself are getting their talking points from.

Especially on this forum.
Posters will launch an "original" OP and I'll go "yep....straight from Bongino's podcast yesterday."
Or Hannity
Or Kilneade
Or Carlson.

And so on.

Cool story. Stick with that...

That way I knew where MAGAt Trumptards like yourself are getting their talking points from.

Calling me a "MAGA" anything only demonstrates how fascinatingly stupid you are...

Posters will launch an "original" OP and I'll go "yep....straight from Bongino's podcast yesterday."
Or Hannity
Or Kilneade
Or Carlson.

And so on.

I wouldn't know. I don't listen to political podcasts; never have and I never will...

“Republicans have been cuing up a potential impeachment of President Biden if they take back control of Congress in the midterm elections.

Now they just need to figure out what they might actually impeach him for.”

Impeachment as a partisan weapon.

And needless to say, Republicans will make the same claim with regard to both times Trump was impeached.

Lol, Rs should begin the impeachment immediately when they take over but they won't because theyre cowards.

I wouldn't worry about it, Jones. Whoever is impersonating Biden will just take off his disguise and melt into the crowd. FYI, Biden and his crackhead son were tried and executed at Gitmo a couple years ago. Chew on that.
WWG1WGA ☝️

The commie tried to force all industries (over 100 employees) to make sure their employees were vaccinated, tested every week, or fired. Thank God we have the Supreme Court we have today that ruled it unconstitutional except the people we needed the most which are the first responders. Because medical facilities get government money, he could still force them to get the shot. The only other option was for health facilities to fire those people and they would not be allowed to collect unemployment.

Fine thanks those people got for risking their lives to save as many Americans as they could.
Truly terrible. Vaccinating people do they don't die. Impeach that mother fucker!

Yes go with that. I am sure public support for the MAGA Party will be breathtaking.

Truly terrible. Vaccinating people do they don't die. Impeach that mother fucker!

Yes go with that. I am sure public support for the MAGA Party will be breathtaking.

It's not the job of the President to be your doctor, unless you can point where in the Constitution he's supposed to be. Forcing people to take medication against their own will is what dictators do, not US Presidents. And you on the left call us fascists?

It's not the job of the President to be your doctor, unless you can point where in the Constitution he's supposed to be. Forcing people to take medication against their own will is what dictators do, not US Presidents. And you on the left call us fascists?
Case law and state decisis back to Britain holds that government can take actions as needed to during an epidemic. This has carried over to the US. Again you are welcome to push this claim.

Or Hannity
Or Kilneade
Or Carlson.

And so on.

You should watch those shows. They all play clips from CNN, MSNBC and so on every night. It's funny because they put montages together showing how they all use the same exact talking points that leftists use here.

Case law and state decisis back to Britain holds that government can take actions as needed to during an epidemic. This has carried over to the US. Again you are welcome to push this claim.

Not with medications that haven't been thoroughly tested yet.

Are you vaccinated now?

Yes I am, but I don't insist others take it. It's an individual choice, not a government choice. I had to evaluate my health conditions which are poor, match that up to the possibility of being harmed by the vaccine, contacted my cousin who was a research doctor before she retired, and I made my choice from there.

You mean like impeaching over a blow job?

He wasn't impeached over a blow job. He was impeached for lying under oath and obstruction of justice. Scooter Libby went to jail for perjury. Which is just another prime example of our politically bias legal system.

Yes I am, but I don't insist others take it. It's an individual choice, not a government choice. I had to evaluate my health conditions which are poor, match that up to the possibility of being harmed by the vaccine, contacted my cousin who was a research doctor before she retired, and I made my choice from there.
Fair enough.

New Topics

Forum List

Back