Imagine Where We'll Be in 100 Years

These things will be walking and working among us. They will be hard to distinguish from life

View attachment 572221
Wouldn’t it be great to get 500 years instead of 100?

And look at how ancient we think people who lived 500 years ago were. People 500 years from no will see us that way. We all know or knew people who were alive in 1921. That doesn’t seem so long ago. But yes, look how much has changed. I wonder what things will be like in 2121.

At approximately 2.5 centimeters per year, I figure about a little over 8 feet from where we are right now, on average.

These things will be walking and working among us. They will be hard to distinguish from life

View attachment 572221
some thoughts.

1. I want one.

2. Can she masturbate you?

3. I would put my brain in one when I was old to live as long as the brain stays good.

4. it should not have the power to pull a trigger. But then I want it to be able to lift 500 pounds.

5. Not self aware. I don’t want it to kill me because I’m going to scrap it.

6. But it would be nice if it could learn and eventually have a good personality and have interesting conversations.

7. let it drive for me.

8 Walk my dog in the cold and rain.

they're indestructable, programed to obey...someone.... have cameras...can have mounted weaponry. I think....they'll be the guards.......we'll be the cattle.

100 years from now we may be much more advanced technologically than today if wise people prevail, or we may be thrown back to the stone age or perhaps even extinct if LWNJ moonbats prevail.

Forum List

Back