Blaxk actress gets abuse after being cast as Juliet.

Normal folk sont. But look at the chimps whining on this thread.
Can you explain how Juliet being inexplicably black augments the art of the piece? Can you see that some adaptation of the theme with different looking people would be more creative and original?

Can you explain how Juliet being inexplicably black augments the art of the piece? Can you see that some adaptation of the theme with different looking people would be more creative and original?
No. Its a much performed piece. It can stand a different take. These things are not set in stone.
And it hasnt even begun its run yet.

The chimps were whining that a Jew might be picked for James Bond, and you were fine with the whiners then.

Oh right….I forgot…..leftists are very accepting of antisemitism.
So a jewish actor can play Bond but a black girl cant play Juliet ?
You have bizarre standards.
I dont give a fuck who plays bond either. Its just a fucking film you fucking wierdo.

I hope they have a great run, I have no issue with this, I of course believe the black community is smart enough to get ID cards and can all register to vote, liberals believe the black community is not smart, these damn left wing are always trying to hold down a race for political gain. Again party over country.
The problem is the undrclass that you see on here have a problem with it.

So a jewish actor can play Bond but a black girl cant play Juliet ?
You have bizarre standards.
I dont give a fuck who plays bond either. Its just a fucking film you fucking wierdo.
Just pointing out that you are enraged when people object to a black playing Juliet but had no concern when people object to a Jew playing Bond.

Just more of your double standards.

1/2 the juliets in school plays must be black. 'romeo and juliett " is as universally true as any book in the bible. as true in west side story as it was in elizebetan london.

at shakespeare's globe theatre juliett (and every other female character_) were played by men.
In Shakespeare's Globe theater there were no women on the stage at all. Such a woman would be called a prostitute and dragged away.

How doesthis black girl harm you ?
You would never go to see the play anyway. I doubt you have ever seen a play. Or even left Shitville.
So how does she affect your miserable racist life ?
Calm down Tommy

At your age its not good for you

Anyway, when I pay money I prefer pretty actresses over ugly ones

And this black girl is kinda ugly

Sorry about that

In Shakespeare's Globe theater there were no women on the stage at all. Such a woman would be called a prostitute and dragged away.
i suppose my reply left open the possibility that hamlet or henry v could have been played by a female.

"friends, romans, countryenm lend me your ........ cause i ain't got one of my own. "

Shakespeare's famous play was translated from an Italian tale that could be based on the Sicilian “Romeo & Juliet”, in which a Sicilian girl falls in love with a Moor man. Some parts of medieval Italy were occupied by the Moors. The hostility between the two feuding families makes sense if it were interracial. The new modern adaptation may be closer to the original.

It starts around the year 1000, in the Golden Era of Arab domination in Sicily. A young Sicilian girl used to take care of her balcony full of plants and flowers daily. Legend has it that her love and care of her plants enabled her to gain a beauty out of the ordinary, which was the beginning of a passionate and overwhelming love with a young Moor.

One day the young girl discovered a secret about her beloved: the man had left a wife and two children in his country in Middle East and sooner or later he would have to go back. She was then hit by a furious spell of jealousy at the thought of losing him and the secret had certainly disappointed and irritated her. One night, while the lover was sleeping, she decided to do something to prevent him from returning home: she cut off his head, so that she could have him by her side forever!

Last edited:
Your quote is from Julius Caesar.
now we have "mixed metaphore" nazis?

thanks, cat, i need to polish that a bit. i was about to go off on st swithens day when the idea of borrowing an anatomical appendage seemed somehow ..., oh, never mind.

now we have "mixed metaphore" nazis?

thanks, cat, i need to polish that a bit. i was about to go off on st swithens day when the idea of borrowing an anatomical appendage seemed somehow ..., oh, never mind.
What anatomical appendage do you think Marc Antony was referring to?

Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears;
I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him.
The evil that men do lives after them;
The good is oft interred with their bones;

Bones perhaps?

What anatomical appendage do you think Marc Antony was referring to?

Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears;
I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him.
The evil that men do lives after them;
The good is oft interred with their bones;

Bones perhaps?
in shakespeare it was his easr. in the dase of the female playing the role. wjo knows.

hey cat. not every joke is a winner. i just want to run from this one.

I thought we were over this shit. But there are still knuckle draggers among us.
The cowardly right wing fucks who do this are why we have hate crimes.

These right wing shits should consider this.

1. They are not the sort of people who would watch Shakespeare anyway. It is too complex for their tiny brains to process. They are more likely to be watching a Segal movie.

2. Through most of the plays life Juliet was played by a young boy in drag. Imagine the uproar from the ignorant if that was still the case ?

3.. ALl of Shakespeares black characters have been played by white actors in black face. So fuck off you racist trash.
You seem to care. Most people don’t give a hoot

I do make allowances for the likes of you. I recognise that many of you have not been raised in a civilised environment.
So, are you saying that you WERE raised to see yourself as inferior because of your skin color?

I think your parents might have just been trying to save you from the realization that what makes you inferior is the fact you are fat, stupid and ugly.

Forum List

Back