Things you'd like to invent that would be useful?

1. Everyone should have the right to have kids no matter if they can get someone else or not.
2. Society shouldn't expect us woman to do this. A lot of us don't want kids.
3. And like I said it would be good for population growth

"That's symbolic of his struggle against reality"

Monty Pythons Life of Brian

Everyone should have the right to have kids no matter if they can get someone else or not.

We support this message ...

Odet_Family.jpg

I think the surgical means to attach a womb inside of a biological male would be very useful. It would allow them to have as many kids as they wish. This would go along ways towards increasing the population and giving us the population needed to grow the economy.

I'd also like to invent the means to teleport from one place to another. ;) Imagine being able to transport from one place to another anytime you wished.

Lastly, I'd like to invent a.i + robotic manufacturing that would provide all the basic goods and this would allow for a form of tech communism that would give the basics to all people.
A cure medicine in tablet form for transgenders, lesbians, and gays.

I think the surgical means to attach a womb inside of a biological male would be very useful. It would allow them to have as many kids as they wish. This would go along ways towards increasing the population and giving us the population needed to grow the economy.

I'd also like to invent the means to teleport from one place to another. ;) Imagine being able to transport from one place to another anytime you wished.

Lastly, I'd like to invent a.i + robotic manufacturing that would provide all the basic goods and this would allow for a form of tech communism that would give the basics to all people.

^^^Don't do drugs, kids.

I would invent a device that would make women shut the hell up. :)

Forum List

Back