Blaxk actress gets abuse after being cast as Juliet.

There weren’t Africans in England during that time. But you lefties want to rewrite history, namely to write whites out of history.
There were africans in Britain since Roman times you ignorant maga fuck

Last edited:
What is the advantage in taking a story that clearly speaks of specific subjects and specific types of people and turning it upside down? Aren't there other stories to tell? How is it "art" to merely "deconstruct" a work to death?
You mean like a white guy playing Othello ?
Or Jeff Chandler playing Cochise ?
Or John Wayne playing Ghengis Khan ?

The black Juliet is kind of ugly

Couldnt they at least find an attractive black woman to play the female lead?

Otherwise, Shakespeare is timeless there is no reason not to have some black actors in the cast

But they should at least have a modern 21st Century setting where blacks do not look so out of place
How doesthis black girl harm you ?
You would never go to see the play anyway. I doubt you have ever seen a play. Or even left Shitville.
So how does she affect your miserable racist life ?

It is no worse than having a black woman playing Richard III. The play as reimagined explores his blackness born into a Caucasian family.

Following the screwed up logic the swap that should be done is a redone Metamorphosis. Instead of waking up as a cockaroach Gregor could wake up as a black guy.
waiting for Tammy to scream 'RACIST'. LOL

Shock replacing originality is boring.
You mean like a white guy playing Othello ?
Or Jeff Chandler playing Cochise ?
Or John Wayne playing Ghengis Khan ?
Presenting Shakespeare's play "Othello" with a white Othello is pretty ridiculous. As for Hollywood and non-classic drivel, who cares?

The word racist has no more meaning for me than gobbledygook.
Me either. The leftists scream it at anyone who objects to anti-white racism.

For example, our previous governor, a leftist, proposed two pay scales for teachers: higher for blacks and lower for whites, regardless of qualifications and experience. He furthered threatened that any whites who object are racist.

I thought we were over this shit. But there are still knuckle draggers among us.
The cowardly right wing fucks who do this are why we have hate crimes.

These right wing shits should consider this.

1. They are not the sort of people who would watch Shakespeare anyway. It is too complex for their tiny brains to process. They are more likely to be watching a Segal movie.

2. Through most of the plays life Juliet was played by a young boy in drag. Imagine the uproar from the ignorant if that was still the case ?

3.. ALl of Shakespeares black characters have been played by white actors in black face. So fuck off you racist trash.
I hope they have a great run, I have no issue with this, I of course believe the black community is smart enough to get ID cards and can all register to vote, liberals believe the black community is not smart, these damn left wing are always trying to hold down a race for political gain. Again party over country.

Forum List

Back