I want to genetic engineer a snake and other animals

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021
I want to genetically engineer a snake and other animals and make a worlds zoo!. Imagine bringing back titan boa, but modifying it to be 100 feet long, 25 tons, etc. Imagine the money people would pay at such a zoo to see such an animal. Now imagine in the next cage a t.rex like dinosaur, but like godzillia in size and scale. I'd like to make it 80 or more feet tall! but yet, you continue walking and come across in another portion of this zoo a real king fucking kong! A ape that's 40 feet tall.

People from all over the world would come to America by the the tens of millions every year! This would replace disney world in some ways. This would be fucking cool. Do you think this will be possible one day?

I want to genetically engineer a snake and other animals and make a worlds zoo!. Imagine bringing back titan boa, but modifying it to be 100 feet long, 25 tons, etc. Imagine the money people would pay at such a zoo to see such an animal. Now imagine in the next cage a t.rex like dinosaur, but like godzillia in size and scale. I'd like to make it 80 or more feet tall! but yet, you continue walking and come across in another portion of this zoo a real king fucking kong! A ape that's 40 feet tall.

People from all over the world would come to America by the the tens of millions every year! This would replace disney world in some ways. This would be fucking cool. Do you think this will be possible one day?

How about make them all miniature instead? A giant anaconda but its only six inches long eating 1" long wart hogs ! Then a 8" T-rex eating monarch butterflies, and then a 4" tall King cong hutling hardboiled eggs at the T- rex.. and all inside of the same fish aquarium. Hell, that would blow up youtube !

How about make them all miniature instead? A giant anaconda but its only six inches long eating 1" long wart hogs ! Then a 8" T-rex eating monarch butterflies, and then a 4" tall King cong hutling hardboiled eggs at the T- rex.. and all inside of the same fish aquarium. Hell, that would blow up youtube !
why not do both at the same zoo? Have a section where people would see this.

I always thought it would be cool to genetically alter women. Imagine a woman who immediately after sex you could press her belly button and she would turn into a beer and a barbeque sandwich.

You can't do those things with your ass. You're out of luck.

Last edited:

if you build it, they will come,

and if you build it 300 cubits long by 50 cubits wide by 30 cubits high the state of louisiana will probably pay for it.

that is the best idea ever. scale it down.

I always thought it would be cool to genetically alter women. Imagine a woman who immediately after sex you could press her belly button and she would turn into a beer and a barbeque sandwich.
she is already taken

I would start out small and work your way up, if you're going to get into genetic engineering. Viruses are pretty easy to work with; a kitchen table, some pans and bowls, and a couple bats would be all you need. Now that it's Spring, they should be coming out of their caves. A net would be easy to build to catch them with. Be sure to wear some gloves, though, the little bastard do bite.

I’m sure they have the same fantasy. They’d like to press a guy’s belly button and have him turn into an ATM and an espresso machine

Blah, the faggots would just stick them up their bungholes. :laughing0301:

This place has really corrupted you, son.

You were such a decent young man when you first posted on here. :laughing0301:
4kji4j.jpg

Well done. ;)

Forum List

Back