I want to genetic engineer a snake and other animals

Well first it has to be done!
And then down in the pit he goes! Trump will build a wall around the top. maybe we can even dig the pit near El Paso.

lol well....yes ;)

it's impossible to keep a T-Rex inside walls....

or

let's put it this way...

It would be very difficult to enclose a huge dinosaur like a T-Rex nowadays.

Zoos suck.

And on top of that, you add genetically modified animals to the equation? Sorry but this is one of the worst ideas I've heard in....maybe this millennium. :laugh2:

Just my opinion though. I have no doubt that a lot of people would probably like your idea.

lol well....yes ;)

or

let's put it this way...

Maybe just fit the animals with giant shock collars. What could possibly go wrong?

Zoos suck.

And on top of that, you add genetically modified animals to the equation? Sorry but this is one of the worst ideas I've heard in....maybe this millennium. :laugh2:

Just my opinion though. I have no doubt that a lot of people would probably like your idea.

You could have a point there. It might be better to let them run free. Better for thier mental health.

You could have a point there. It might be better to let them run free. Better for thier mental health.

It doesn't have to be one extreme or the other. :) If I won the lottery, one of the things I'd do is support animal sanctuaries.

lol well....yes ;)

or

let's put it this way...

Jessica's bunghole could do it! :auiqs.jpg:

How many heads could a 50 foot tall gerbil bite off?
My brother kept a gerbil in his back yard shop for his grand kids to play with when they came by. It lived to be 22 years old, but sometimes he was a different color, and for a short while he was a bunny.

I want to genetically engineer a snake and other animals and make a worlds zoo!. Imagine bringing back titan boa, but modifying it to be 100 feet long, 25 tons, etc. Imagine the money people would pay at such a zoo to see such an animal. Now imagine in the next cage a t.rex like dinosaur, but like godzillia in size and scale. I'd like to make it 80 or more feet tall! but yet, you continue walking and come across in another portion of this zoo a real king fucking kong! A ape that's 40 feet tall.

People from all over the world would come to America by the the tens of millions every year! This would replace disney world in some ways. This would be fucking cool. Do you think this will be possible one day?

You could genetically engineer a voter who actually knows anything about politics, that'd be new.

Just a quick point ... T. rex will run 11 tons, and African Elephant is 8 tons ... Orca run 6 tons ... it's not out of the question keeping such in captivity ... just keep them fed, they won't roam ...

Also ... Blue Whales run 200 tons ... largest animal to have ever lived ...

I want a leopard that breathes fire !!! ...

I want to genetically engineer a snake and other animals and make a worlds zoo!. Imagine bringing back titan boa, but modifying it to be 100 feet long, 25 tons, etc. Imagine the money people would pay at such a zoo to see such an animal. Now imagine in the next cage a t.rex like dinosaur, but like godzillia in size and scale. I'd like to make it 80 or more feet tall! but yet, you continue walking and come across in another portion of this zoo a real king fucking kong! A ape that's 40 feet tall.

People from all over the world would come to America by the the tens of millions every year! This would replace disney world in some ways. This would be fucking cool. Do you think this will be possible one day?
How would you know what sex they are?
You don't even know what a human woman is

Forum List

Back