Blaxk actress gets abuse after being cast as Juliet.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I thought we were over this shit. But there are still knuckle draggers among us.
The cowardly right wing fucks who do this are why we have hate crimes.

These right wing shits should consider this.

1. They are not the sort of people who would watch Shakespeare anyway. It is too complex for their tiny brains to process. They are more likely to be watching a Segal movie.

2. Through most of the plays life Juliet was played by a young boy in drag. Imagine the uproar from the ignorant if that was still the case ?

3.. ALl of Shakespeares black characters have been played by white actors in black face. So fuck off you racist trash.

I thought we were over this shit. But there are still knuckle draggers among us.

1. They are not the sort of people who would watch Shakespeare anyway. It is too complex for their tiny brains to process. They are more likely to be watching a Segal movie.

2. Through most of the plays life Juliet was played by a young boy in drag. Imagine the uproar from the ignorant if that was still the case ?

3.. ALl of Shakespeares black characters have been played by white actors in black face. So fuck off you racist trash.

I think that if they cast a brother as Romeo, there would be a lot less heat among theatregoers.

Putting a honky in the Romeo role with a black chick as Juliet implies intersexing between the races, that a lot of people just don't go for nowadays.

Besides, nothing in Shakespeare's manuscript said he wanted to make this play about racial strife.

1/2 the juliets in school plays must be black. 'romeo and juliett " is as universally true as any book in the bible. as true in west side story as it was in elizebetan london.

at shakespeare's globe theatre juliett (and every other female character_) were played by men.

They are not the sort of people who would watch Shakespeare anyway. It is too complex for their tiny brains to process. They are more likely to be watching a Segal movie.

Your ignorance and unconscious prejuduces are truly disgusting Tommy Tithead.

I think that if they cast a brother as Romeo, there would be a lot less heat among theatregoers.

Putting a honky in the Romeo role with a black chick as Juliet implies intersexing between the races, that a lot of people just don't go for nowadays.

Besides, nothing in Shakespeare's manuscript said he wanted to make this play about racial strife.
How do you even live within your nazi prism ?

Nowadays, every other commercial on TV has a black chick with a white guy playing the lead.

Either that, or 2 white guys pretending to be a couple of homos.

People are sick of that shit, its way over done.

Why not have a regular couple, either a white guy and a white babe, or a brother and a black broad?

Just like real life.

7f333a7599089c392ae6f8b9fbf131b2_768x0.jpg

Blaxk actress gets abuse after being cast as Juliet.​

You changed one spelling error but did not notice the other .

A lazy person who does not check .

The cowardly right wing fucks who do this are why we have hate crimes
As a member of a founding family of knuckle draggers, let me defend some of us:

Yes, there are members of this community who will scream, shout and even (unfortunately) act out in these situations; most of us simply step back , we don’t buy tickets to the performance or any other activity put on by that venue or company. We do it quietly, and privately.

And leftists were threatening to boycott if the new James Bond was played by a Jew. I didn’t hear you bitching about THAT.

Blaxk actress gets abuse after being cast as Juliet.​

You changed one spelling error but did not notice the other .

A lazy person who does not check .
hmmm i just thought he was being cute, like blaXk in a latinX flavor?

If people do not want to see Juliet played by a person of color, then they should not attend the play.

There is no excuse to post openly racist comments. That is so vulgar.

How long the play runs will be an indication of what the majority of playgoers think.

i guess i've been boycotting bond ever since sean connery retired. i'm going to go with "publicity stunt" over anyone really caring.
So you’re saying when antisemitic leftists take to social media to say they’ll boycott if a Jew being selected as the new James Bond, it’s just a publicity stunt? More downplaying of antisemitism, I see.

But when people say they‘ll boycott if Juliiet is played by a black, then it’s racist?

Your ignorance and unconscious prejuduces are truly disgusting Tommy Tithead.
I am ashamed of myself.

But since I have been feeling pretty blue recently, the last word in your sentence did send me into hysterical laughter.

Forum List

Back