Im your Schweinsteiger

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
It is so funny and awesome because schweinsteiger contains schwein-steiger, and besteiger is a humper, swinehumper.... and he is good looking and very german... so that is the quintessential german banger lol

schweinsteiger is a former bayern munich football player, blonde, tall, fit german... he is your swine-humper he is really naughty

The management must really not like you as you are still only a Gold Member. I often enjoy your posts and see the humor in them. I hope you continue posting as you help make this place interesting.

The management must really not like you as you are still only a Gold Member. I often enjoy your posts and see the humor in them. I hope you continue posting as you help make this place interesting.
I didnt know the meaning of that, why im gold member and others are diamond members, but now it makes sense.

It is so funny and awesome because schweinsteiger contains schwein-steiger, and besteiger is a humper, swinehumper.... and he is good looking and very german... so that is the quintessential german banger lol

schweinsteiger is a former bayern munich football player, blonde, tall, fit german... he is your swine-humper he is really naughty

I saw him play against Wales in Cardiff a few years back. He strolled around the pitch in second gear and ran the game completely. Nobody could get near him. It was awesome to watch.

Forum List

Back