Herschel Walker suggests comparing his résumé to Barack Obama’s

Walker also put a gun to his ex wife's head & threatened to blow her brains out.

Forgot to mention that?
Got a link, evidence?

Barry and Hillary did kill 4 Americans in Benghazi, Barry aided in the murder of both Mexicans and Americans running automatic weapons and grenades to the Cartels, Biden sent troops to die in Somalia again, not to mention got a dozen or so troops killed and abandoned Americans in his disastrous Afghanistan withdrrawal.

Walker seems to be the only one of them NOT leaving an actual body count behind.

Last edited:
I sleep fine. I am not the anonymous internet clown person claiming to be able to beat a world class athlete.
Walker is not a world class wrestler. Get that through your head. Apparently you've never been an athlete.

Neither are you.

DURRRRRR
I did wrestle at the level of competition with world class wrestlers. I have gone full matches with world class competitors. I did not win, but I was respectable. You haven't even done that. You know nothing about athletic competition. Just because a person makes an olympic team in one sport doesn't mean he can win in every sport he competes in. I never saw Herschel Walker taking on any world class MMA fighter in the heavyweight division. Because he would have got destroyed by the likes of Brock Lesnar, Daniel Cormier, John Jones, Grover Texteira, Bigfoot Silva, and all the real world class MMA fighters in that division. So just stop trying to make Walker what he isn't. He can't wrestle and if we got in the ring he would not come close to doing to me what you claim even as he outweighs me by 40-50 pounds.

I don't lick boots, moron. That's your schtick.
That's exactly what you do. You claim to be Native American but ypu do nothing but kiss the white man's rear end. Sellout.

That's exactly what you do. You claim to be Native American but ypu do nothing but kiss the white man's rear end. Sellout.

Nope. I was a homeless child, lived on Pine Ridge for a few years and figured out living in the past is for morons.

I put myself through college and made a good life for myself.

Not once have I taken a dime from government.

You, you piss and moan and lick the boot of your democrat party masters.

You are pathetic.

I did wrestle at the level of competition with world class wrestlers. I have gone full matches with world class competitors. I did not win, but I was respectable. You haven't even done that. You know nothing about athletic competition. Just because a person makes an olympic team in one sport doesn't mean he can win in every sport he competes in. I never saw Herschel Walker taking on any world class MMA fighter in the heavyweight division. Because he would have got destroyed by the likes of Brock Lesnar, Daniel Cormier, John Jones, Grover Texteira, Bigfoot Silva, and all the real world class MMA fighters in that division. So just stop trying to make Walker what he isn't. He can't wrestle and if we got in the ring he would not come close to doing to me what you claim even as he outweighs me by 40-50 pounds.

And yet here you are. World class athletes don't hang out on message boards.

Nope. I was a homeless child, lived on Pine Ridge for a few years and figured out living in the past is for morons.

I put myself through college and made a good life for myself.

Not once have I taken a dime from government.

You, you piss and moan and lick the boot of your democrat party masters.

You are pathetic.
You're a sellout. A disgrace to your nation. You repeat what the white man tells you to say. That's why you made the comment in sentence four. You don't have any courage, that's why you repeat the white mans lie that claims how me standing up to racism is somehow pissing and moaning. And stop lying about never taking any money from the government. You lived on a reservation.

I earned a scholarship to college due to my hard work. Your punk ass wasn't running 6-7 miles a day in 100 degree heat then going to lift weights to prepare yourself for the season. You didn't drive a pizza truck during high school to save enough money to pay for what the scholarship wouldn't, Your punk ass didn't wake up at 5:45 am during the cold of winter to walk across campus for morning practice, go to class until noon, then go to afternoon practice from 2-4:30 while in college. You don't know what hard work is, prick. Instead, your punk ass assumes based on what the white man tells you. That's all you do. You're a loser who hates yourself and wishes you were white. Grow a pair son, become a man. Not the mouse you currently are.

You're a sellout. A disgrace to your nation. You repeat what the white man tells you to say. That's why you made the comment in sentence four. You don't have any courage, that's why you repeat the white mans lie that claims how me standing up to racism is somehow pissing and moaning. And stop lying about never taking any money from the government. You lived on a reservation.

I earned a scholarship to college due to my hard work. Your punk ass wasn't running 6-7 miles a day in 100 degree heat then going to lift weights to prepare yourself for the season. You didn't drive a pizza truck during high school to save enough money to pay for what the scholarship wouldn't, Your punk ass didn't wake up at 5:45 am during the cold of winter to walk across campus for morning practice, go to class until noon, then go to afternoon practice from 2-4:30. You don't know what hard work is, prick. Instead, your punk ass assumes based on what the white man tells you. That's all you do. You're a loser who hates yourself and wishes you were white. Grow a pair son, become a man. Not the mouse you currently are.

Correct. I am smarter than you. I did work 30 hours a week in a store on the graveyard shift so I could go to college full time.

I didn't have a scholarship because I was mostly self taught. The schools on the res sucked. If I were the sellout you claim I would still be on the res, drunk, begging for handouts.

That's YOU!

Not me.

Correct. I am smarter than you. I did work 30 hours a week in a store on the graveyard shift so I could go to college full time.

I didn't have a scholarship because I was mostly self taught. The schools on the res sucked. If I were the sellout you claim I would still be on the res, drunk, begging for handouts.

That's YOU!

Not me.
No, you aren't smarter than me. You're an idiot. A loser who can't think for yourself. You are a sellout steady repeating the white mans lines. Your people on the reservation have something you don't... pride.

Last edited:
No, you aren't smarter than me. You're an idiot. A loser who can't think for yourself. You are a sellout steady repeating the white mans lines. Your people on the reservation have something you don't... pride.

A loser with a bigger house, a nicer book collection, better cars, a gun collection worth more than you.

Yeah, I am a loser, but I never whine like you do.

Imagine that.

You BEG me to give you money.

Because you suck.

She lived in the US for 18 years before Obama was born..

That was to prevent a US citizen who had never lived in the states from marrying a foreign national overseas and claiming US citizenship for their child.
No she hadn't. Her family lived oversees for a good portion of her life. Under the requirement you have to haved lived in the US CONSECITIVELY for a given number of years. Her family lived outside the US enough that she hadn't lived in the US for enough straight years.

And to answer your other question, at the time of Obama's birth, the child of a US citizen whose parent had not met the residency requirement was not considered to be a US citizen.

Last edited:
No she hadn't. Her family lived oversees for a good portion of her life. Under the requirement you have to haved lived in the US CONSECITIVELY for a given number of years. Her family lived outside the US enough that she hadn't lived in the US for enough straight years.

And to answer your other question, at the time of Obama's birth, the child of a US citizen whose parent had not met the residency requirement was not considered to be a US citizen.

You're mistaken.

Obama smoked pot in college.
Walker won the Heisman in college

Barry won the Nobel Peace Prize for 'unfufilled potential'

Walker won the Heisman for actually doing something

Didn't everyone smoke pot in college? Obama did finish college and earn his JD at Harvard. He also worked at a law firm and taught law.

And there ya go.

Fgv_aUOXkAEv2vK

Forum List

Back