‘I’m really ashamed of myself.’ Kansas City military veteran sentenced in Capitol riot

I'm in my country, Herr Himmler.

Your Reich is engaged in a treasonous civil war against my country.

I lot of people think defeating you in November - which Xi's man has already claimed is election fraud, will be enough to restore the free Republic.

I don't. I think you're going to have to face your own 1944. Americans are going to have to crush your Nazi asses.

I hope that when you get defeated you decide to become Americans again. But I can't see that happening. You're Nazis. You're too invested in you lust for absolute power. You think it's your time to rule.
What is that in English? Your Nazi-speak is unintelligible.

Protest all you like, outside peaceably, but do not get carried away that you are anything but anti-American scum if you want to attack to take over and change an election validated by every governor, election commission and legislative body in the country.

I see your point Herr Himmler...

1642872275951.png

Seems most I've seen are getting actual jail time. The guy was lucky and it also shows why "Take back America" is toothless.
Why is it toothless because one man buckles to pressure or just flat out lies to the judge to get a lighter sentence? Since when do you trust these people you call traitors?

The J6 protesters should not feel ashamed.
When a Democrat votes twice, they violate everyone's Right to Vote.
They were protesting against the corrupt Democrat Party's violation of millions of Americans Right to Vote.
The only fraud votes were for trump. Recounts discovered more votes for biden not less.

Otis Mayfield
Walden didn’t injure any officers or others, damage any property, carry weapons or engage in pre-planning with others, Friedrich said, “but his presence and his active participation in the attack on the Capitol subjected law enforcement officers who put their lives on the line every day to protect the Capitol and those who work there to greater risk.”

Read more at: https://www.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article257441767.html#storylink=cpy

This ticky-tac bullshit

I am, I'm ashamed that we let 700 political prisoners be held. I'm ashamed that we have a secret police that threatens the families of prisoners to coerce "confessions."
If you’re innocent go to trial.

And btw, you sound just like blm. Upset with the corrupt justice system.

Why is it toothless because one man buckles to pressure or just flat out lies to the judge to get a lighter sentence? Since when do you trust these people you call traitors?

Most all of them are reacting in the same manner. I'm pretty sure I have never called them anything other than gullible.

Otis Mayfield
Walden didn’t injure any officers or others, damage any property, carry weapons or engage in pre-planning with others, Friedrich said, “but his presence and his active participation in the attack on the Capitol subjected law enforcement officers who put their lives on the line every day to protect the Capitol and those who work there to greater risk.”

Read more at: https://www.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article257441767.html#storylink=cpy

This ticky-tac bullshit

Protest against the Reich will NOT be tolerated.

democrats are MORE than willing to KILL anyone who protests against them.

Should we have given him a felony?

The cops and courts know it was more than just trespassing. If he tries anything else, it’s on record. Don’t worry.

They would never a conviction of anything in a trial- much less a felony.

That's the reason why the DOJ is dragging their feet.

Most all of them are reacting in the same manner. I'm pretty sure I have never called them anything other than gullible.
Pretty sure you are projecting. You never acknowledge the same people that lied about Russia, the abuse of the FISA courts, and now Covid supply the information you believe. There is more than adequate proof they cannot be trusted.

The prosecutors don't want trials- he could be sitting in stir for 20 years waiting for a trial.
The insurrectionists don’t either. or seditionists. They’d rather accept trespassing.

good enough. Probation, piss tests, parole officer appointments. Don’t break parole.

it sucks being on parole. Trust me.

Forum List

Back