‘I’m really ashamed of myself.’ Kansas City military veteran sentenced in Capitol riot

I am, I'm ashamed that we let 700 political prisoners be held. I'm ashamed that we have a secret police that threatens the families of prisoners to coerce "confessions."
Just remember it, next time you want to attack our country and don't be part of it. Sometimes we are not a forgiving people and I for one, feel no pity for those that lost their heads and attacked.

Obviously they can't do that. They're stuck with you.

Sure they can, they make the rules for the Party. Further, they really don't have to actually expel most Little Trumpsters. They could just explicitly ask us to leave and most would do so voluntarily. People don't want to stay where they aren't wanted.

Just remember it, next time you want to attack our country and don't be part of it. Sometimes we are not a forgiving people and I for one, feel no pity for those that lost their heads and attacked.

Actually, my country supports the right to protest.

{Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.}

Now your Riech is waging civil war to end not just the above right, but all civil rights under the fascist dictatorship that democrats promote.

I'm curious, now that phone books are a thing of the past, what are the FBI thugs hitting the prisoners with?

Ashli Babbett died because she was white, and white lives don't matter.

She was summarily executed.
Perhaps, she could have stopped her attack when she saw the armed officer yelling at her to stop and not come in. She lost her head and lost her life, but her death probably saved many (legislaters and staffers) in the capital that had not escaped the inner chamber at that time, as well as attackers at the door, that broke off their attack, seeing defenders were going to defend to the death. As was stated by a GOP congressman present, the officer had no choice.

Actually, my country supports the right to protest.

{Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.}

Now your Riech is waging civil war to end not just the above right, but all civil rights under the fascist dictatorship that democrats promote.

I'm curious, now that phone books are a thing of the past, what are the FBI thugs hitting the prisoners with?
Then go to your country and attack it's capital, but do not attack ours. We take a dim view of treason.

Lot of these Jan 6th rioters are expressing remorse and I'm glad they are.

I'm okay with the sentencing. Most of them just climbed through the broken window and walked around the Capitol building scratching their butts.

$500 fine is fine as is the probation.

It's a crime, but it's not murder.
They also need to pay $25k each in restitution to cover the $1,500,000 worth of damages they did.

They also need to pay $25k each in restitution to cover the $1,500,000 worth of damages they did.

He was charged $500 for restitution to fix the Capitol building.

About 750 Jan 6th rioters have been caught. If they each have to pay $500, that's almost $4 million.

Official explanation for why there are 119,283 "active voters" in WI who have been registered for over 100 years "does not hold water" 569,277 voters have 1/1/1918 registration date, amounting to 1 out of every 14 voters in the system 115,252 of them voted in November 2020

Yea, it was a legitimate protest for Voting Rights

Perhaps, she could have stopped her attack when she saw the armed officer yelling at her to stop and not come in.

Perhaps if that had happened.

But you know as well as I that BLM Byrd drew and shot, never uttering a sound.

Remember how you lied about this last week and I corrected you?

What was it, 23:06 in the video where he silently assassinates her?

I get it, you figure it's been long enough you can try lying again.

She lost her head and lost her life, but her death probably saved many (legislaters and staffers) in the capital that had not escaped the inner chamber at that time, as well as attackers at the door, that broke off their attack, seeing defenders were going to defend to the death. As was stated by a GOP congressman present, the officer had no choice.

She was gunned down for protesting against your Reich.

You celebrate it as a warning to others who would oppose your Reich and protest against you.

Uber Alles Democrat

If he truly feels that way then I’m ashamed that he was a member of our military.

I don’t want to be protected by men and women who feel ashamed to express their Constitutionally protected rights to assemble, protest, and resist an w lawful Government by force.

Not surprised or even dismayed, in his case. To normal people, realizing what they did is probably worse than waking up in a sleazy whorehouse after a bad drunk, with the dregs of society and having to walk out in front of normal people, with all of them knowing what you did. He should feel ashamed. As retired military officer, I'm ashamed of him too.

I agree. I also think it was a fair sentence given he did not assault any officers, damage any property, or conspire with anyone.

Perhaps if that had happened.

But you know as well as I that BLM Byrd drew and shot, never uttering a sound.

Remember how you lied about this last week and I corrected you?

What was it, 23:06 in the video where he silently assassinates her?

I get it, you figure it's been long enough you can try lying again.

She was gunned down for protesting against your Reich.

You celebrate it as a warning to others who would oppose your Reich and protest against you.

Uber Alles Democrat
Protest all you like, outside peaceably, but do not get carried away that you are anything but anti-American scum if you want to attack to take over and change an election validated by every governor, election commission and legislative body in the country.

Then go to your country and attack it's capital, but do not attack ours. We take a dim view of treason.

I'm in my country, Herr Himmler.

Your Reich is engaged in a treasonous civil war against my country.

I lot of people think defeating you in November - which Xi's man has already claimed is election fraud, will be enough to restore the free Republic.

I don't. I think you're going to have to face your own 1944. Americans are going to have to crush your Nazi asses.

I hope that when you get defeated you decide to become Americans again. But I can't see that happening. You're Nazis. You're too invested in you lust for absolute power. You think it's your time to rule.

Forum List

Back