‘I’m really ashamed of myself.’ Kansas City military veteran sentenced in Capitol riot

Pretty sure you are projecting. You never acknowledge the same people that lied about Russia, the abuse of the FISA courts, and now Covid supply the information you believe. There is more than adequate proof they cannot be trusted.
Trump can’t be trusted look at his charity and business and behavior in office

I try to interpret what you Nazis vomit out and translate to english.

But unlike you, I'm not a Nazi so somethings are going to get lost in translation.
I'm not a vomit reader. Not even a tea leaf reader. If your Nazi mouth can't form proper English words and you expect us to read your Nazi vomit, it will likely require the equivalent of an antacid Rosetta Stone.

No one is a Nazi here. No one is murdering millions of people because they happen to be the wrong ethnic identity. I doubt in fact anyone other than a few lunatics here support something like that. If you think this is all comparable to the Nazi's, who slaughtered 2/3 of the Jewish population in Europe - then you wouldn't survive 24 hours in the hands of a Nazi. You'd be melting and blubbering about "muh rights" .

For the record, I don't understand how you guys can call people who assaulted and badly injured police officers, attempted to violently overthrow an election, planned (and fortunately failed) to murder our elected officials..."patriots" while calling those who support law and order "Nazi's". But then that's how your brain works I guess.

Important that the confession and apologies came before the sentencing. Those who support his deeds or misdeeds can still grant him some slack because of the possibility of him doing and saying what was necessary to lighten his sentence.
His behaviour going forward will tell the whole story, even though it won't effect the punishment.

I'm not a vomit reader. Not even a tea leaf reader. If your Nazi mouth can't form proper English words and you expect us to read your Nazi vomit, it will likely require the equivalent of an antacid Rosetta Stone.

No one is a Nazi here. No one is murdering millions of people because they happen to be the wrong ethnic identity. I doubt in fact anyone other than a few lunatics here support something like that. If you think this is all comparable to the Nazi's, who slaughtered 2/3 of the Jewish population in Europe - then you wouldn't survive 24 hours in the hands of a Nazi. You'd be melting and blubbering about "muh rights" .

For the record, I don't understand how you guys can call people who assaulted and badly injured police officers, attempted to violently overthrow an election, planned (and fortunately failed) to murder our elected officials..."patriots" while calling those who support law and order "Nazi's". But then that's how your brain works I guess.
They're fascinating as hell to observe, that's for sure, but attempts at normal communication are essentially pointless.

Protest against the Reich will NOT be tolerated.

democrats are MORE than willing to KILL anyone who protests against them.
I know

maybe one of these days I will be forced to write an apology for my conservative opinions

For the record I do not understand why you think a group of unarmed people did anything but give Congress a reason not to investigate the obvious fraud. And a piss poor reason at that. The violence that day changed nothing that happened election night and the days after.

Should we have given him a felony?

Felony "enemy of the Reich?"
The cops and courts know it was more than just trespassing. If he tries anything else, it’s on record. Don’t worry.

:lmao:

Nazi to English Dictionary:

Peaceful Protest (awww)

1642873505279.png

INSURRECTION!!!!!1111!@!!!!!

1642873594704.png

The J6 protesters should not feel ashamed.
When a Democrat votes twice, they violate everyone's Right to Vote.
They were protesting against the corrupt Democrat Party's violation of millions of Americans Right to Vote.
I only wish I had hands on access to a single person who committed electoral fraud.

They're fascinating as hell to observe, that's for sure, but attempts at normal communication are essentially pointless.
Translation: ol’ mac1958 has given us ample chances to agree with him but some people still refuse to do so

If you’re innocent go to trial.

Unless the KGB is going to go after your children, set the IRS on you. Seize your bank accounts and your home if you refuse to "confess."

And btw, you sound just like blm. Upset with the corrupt justice system.

Why would BLM be upset? They aren't subject to the law.

I'm in my country, Herr Himmler.

Your Reich is engaged in a treasonous civil war against my country.

I lot of people think defeating you in November - which Xi's man has already claimed is election fraud, will be enough to restore the free Republic.

I don't. I think you're going to have to face your own 1944. Americans are going to have to crush your Nazi asses.

I hope that when you get defeated you decide to become Americans again. But I can't see that happening. You're Nazis. You're too invested in you lust for absolute power. You think it's your time to rule.
You aren't fighting Nazis, you loon. Here's you some mood music:

Forum List

Back