Missouri man going to prison for Capitol riot says Donald Trump, Josh Hawley incited him

Why should Trump be held responsible for the actions of others? It's not like he held a gun to their heads and made them riot.

It's called "personal responsibility", something Mr. Jailbird seems to be lacking.

Now go chill out and contemplate this picture for awhile...

View attachment 913317

And in less than one term in office after that picture was taken, America said, git the fuck out of our house!

I didnt blame the poster. I called the rioter a dumb ass. Secondly "fight like hell" in the political context is not telling somone to bring weapons to a rally, or beat cops. Thats bullshit. Others have used that same language. If what you say is true then Trump would have been charged for treason. He wasnt.

Clearly, it was things Trump said prior to J6 which he now claims incited him.

Funny Trump ended his speech with admonition to protest peacefully...ooooops

But I said something's wrong here, something is really wrong, can have happened.

And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore.

Our exciting adventures and boldest endeavors have not yet begun. My fellow Americans, for our movement, for our children, and for our beloved country.

And I say this despite all that's happened. The best is yet to come.

So we're going to, we're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we're going to the Capitol, and we're going to try and give.

The Democrats are hopeless — they never vote for anything. Not even one vote. But we're going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don't need any of our help. We're going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

So let's walk down Pennsylvania Avenue.

I want to thank you all. God bless you and God Bless America.

Thank you all for being here. This is incredible. Thank you very much. Thank you.

- Donald Trump

Funny, but this is what Trump actually ended his speech by saying. This is literally the biggest dog whistle you can give a crowd of lunatics, in the hopes that they'll try something. All I know, is that if this were a person giving a speech to BLM and they went to the capitol building and tore and rioted like Maga did, you idiots would never stop condemning and calling for heads to roll. You know it and I know it. Oooops :auiqs.jpg:

Why should Trump be held responsible for the actions of others? It's not like he held a gun to their heads and made them riot.

It's called "personal responsibility", something Mr. Jailbird seems to be lacking.

Now go chill out and contemplate this picture for awhile...

View attachment 913317

There's something called inciting a riot, and it's against the law. Trump knew what he was doing. 🤷‍♀️

But I said something's wrong here, something is really wrong, can have happened.

And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore.

Our exciting adventures and boldest endeavors have not yet begun. My fellow Americans, for our movement, for our children, and for our beloved country.

And I say this despite all that's happened. The best is yet to come.

So we're going to, we're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we're going to the Capitol, and we're going to try and give.

The Democrats are hopeless — they never vote for anything. Not even one vote. But we're going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don't need any of our help. We're going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

So let's walk down Pennsylvania Avenue.

I want to thank you all. God bless you and God Bless America.

Thank you all for being here. This is incredible. Thank you very much. Thank you.

- Donald Trump

Funny, but this is what Trump actually ended his speech by saying. This is literally the biggest dog whistle you can give a crowd of lunatics, in the hopes that they'll try something. All I know, is that if this were a person giving a speech to BLM and they went to the capitol building and tore and rioted like Maga did, you idiots would never stop condemning and calling for heads to roll. You know it and I know it. Oooops :auiqs.jpg:
funny debates in the House and Senate are labelled fights.......oooooops

As she wasn't murdered, I'd say an award to the hero who kept that violent mob out of the House chamber until all the lawmakers and staff could be safely evacuated.
Award to the Officer who shot and killed an unarmed 100 pound (Veteran) woman from penetrating the Capital security. Go with it.

Democrats might not know what a patriot looks like, but we on the other side of the fence do.

The-man-with-the-pitchfork-picture.jpg

Forum List

Back