Zone1 I'm Confused About Gluttony

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Why is eating too much a sin? Who does it hurt? Other than the fact that it'll make you fat of course.

Why do you think gluttony is only about eating? ... what about drinking too much booze? ... too much sex? ... too much of anything? ...

For the record ... sloth makes you fat ... how long does it take you to walk a mile? ...

No such thing...

There are Laws of Man that protect those under 12-years-old ... and there are Laws of Nature that protect people over 70-years-old ... it's fair to say you're a glutton if you ignore these Laws ...

What's life like having your half your paycheck garnished for child support? ... or do you just not pay child support? ...

HA HA HA HA HA ...

Right ... Christian Law only pertains to Christians ... if you're not a Christian, then don't bother ... if you don't accept that "In the beginning, God created Heaven and Earth", don't waste your time reading any of the Bible, you won't understand ...

I've read the Bible; the entire thing.

Most alleged "christians" I know cannot make the same claim...

Ah, so you're just another one of those mentally retarded dipshits who thinks he knows everything.

No, dumbass, I'm not an asshole Atheist, you ignorant fuck...

No, I know I don't know everything, that's up to asshole atheists who pretend they know the "truth" when no one does.

And I am a lapsed Catholic at best, so calling me some Jeebus freak won't work.

What in the holy fuck are you blabbering about?

Exactly how far up your ass have you shoved your head?

I don't pay child support. I've never been in a position where I had to...

Thank you for these ad hominem arguments ... proving I'm right and you're wrong ... you have only my person to attack now ...

There's plenty of arguments against absolute monogamy ... the archological evidence is crystal clear we are, zoologically speaking, serial monogamists ... "one at a time, but not for life" ...

If you don't support your children, they will likely hate you for all their days ... your choice ...

Why is eating too much a sin? Who does it hurt? Other than the fact that it'll make you fat of course.

2 cheese burgers, 2 fish sandwiches, French fries and a chocolate shake for lunch makes you a glutton.

It's impossible to prove that something doesn't exist, dumbass.

And, see, unlike idiot christians, I have no interest in trying to sway people to my way of thinking. You want to believe in God? Good for you.

But, since you believe that God does exist, I would turn your demand around: Prove it. Prove to me the existence of a christian God and I will denounce every other religion and dedicate my life to the christian faith.

Deal?

First of all this is zone 1 so no name calling allowed. Second of all I only told you to prove it because you can't prove God isn't real any more than we can prove that He is.

I've read the Bible; the entire thing.

Most alleged "christians" I know cannot make the same claim...

Do you believe "In the beginning God created Heaven and Earth"? ... frankly, it doesn't sound like you do ... the best Christian I've ever met was illiterate, the heathen condemned her as having Down's Syndrome ... but she'd forgive you any traspass on the spot, no hestation ... just like begging God to forgive the folks nailing you to a cross ...

First of all this is zone 1 so no name calling allowed.

Apologies. Edited...

Second of all I only told you to prove it because you can't prove God isn't real any more than we can prove that He is.

No shit.

You believe in something despite the fact that there's no evidence to support its existence. I do not believe in something because there's no evidence to support its existence.

Which makes more sense?

Forum List

Back