Zone1 This Is For All Of The People Mocking God and Saying That He Doesn't Exist

How is not believing there is a God mocking him?

Makes no sense. How do you mock something you don’t believe exists?
Now, we can mock YOU because you believe a Fairy Tale
Easy.

I don't believe in Joe Biden but I mock him about every day

For you see, I got....I got................I got hairy legs that have blond hairs the flair up high in the sun, and children like to come by and stroke those hairs and watch them bounce back up again...........

But I digress.

Easy.

I don't believe in Joe Biden but I mock him about every day

For you see, I got....I got................I got hairy legs that have blond hairs the flair up high in the sun, and children like to come by and stroke those hairs and watch them bounce back up again...........

But I digress.

Corn Pop? Is that you?

You're a bad mother******.

That was awesome, the way you beat the crap out of that old pervert after he molested those kids at the pool. He tells a different story, but we all know the truth.

That's ok. God doesn't believe you exist either. Hope you figure that out while you're still alive, because there's no forgiveness in the grave.

More Fear God :eek:

Don't say that we (us Christians) didn't warn you when Satan the snake bites you.

That Snake story has to be one of the DUMBEST explanations for the existence of God I have ever heard

Don't say that we (us Christians) didn't warn you when Satan the snake bites you.
It’s not that I deny God. I deny YOUR Gof, and YOUR religion.

I wasted 27 years on that shit before I finally saw the truth. I spent another three years looking for an answer and all I got was BS from every religious organization and cleric I talked to… Christian, Hebrew, Muslim, Buddhist, New Age, etc…

He should have feared Stalin
Stalin?
Stalin, your buddy, divided Poland with Hitler.
Besides, Stalin murdered many more than Hitler ever did
Should Stalin have feared God?
In fact, on his death bed Joe extended his fists towards the heavens in defiance.
Do you reckon he won that fight?

Stalin forced Hitler to kill himself
No, guns kill people, people don't kill other people with guns Any democrat can tell you that.

Now had Joe Biden been in charge, guns would have been outlawed, hence sparing his life.

And the democrats would have seen to it that Adolph did not spend much time, if any, in our unjust prison system.

Last edited:
Now how can I be sure if I don't exist?

Hmm?

Think man!

Good point. After all, Joe Biden has been trying to shake the hand of somebody who apparently doesn't exist for quite some time now.

maxresdefault (17).jpg

You should.

Well, if you're an unbeliever you should anyways. After all, God doesn't want His children to be scared of Him if they love Him and follow Him.

Good point. After all, Joe Biden has been trying to shake the hand of somebody who apparently doesn't exist for quite some time now.

View attachment 697258

Well, if you're an unbeliever you should anyways. After all, God doesn't want His children to be scared of Him if they love Him and follow Him.
you are all idiots WE ARE GOD PEOPLE...nobody worships egyptian gods anymore....therefore those gods dont exist anymore....

Forum List

Back