Illegal Voters Removed....

California and Los Angeles County to Remove 1.5 Million Inactive Voters from Voter Rolls – Settle Judicial Watch Federal Lawsuit - Judicial Watch

inactive does not equal illegal. i wager every state has inactive voters on the books simply cause people move. esp in california where people are hauling ass to get out of their shithole cities no one can afford to live in.

i'm for cleaning them all up but at this point it would seem to be an assumption they are illegal vs simply inactive. if inactive, wouldn't this also mean they have *not* voted in any recent election as well?

Nope. Inactive voters.

(that's people who haven' voted)
then removing them isn't an issue. why is it an issue for you then? You're reaction tells me bullshit.
I have expressed disdain for the lies you posted, but no opinion one way or the other on whether it's good or bad to purge inactive voters.
but it happened. It was a fking news story. I posted it suck it up dogshit.
No, it didn't happen. Not the way you claimed it did.

You posted fake news. A lie.
what I claimed? I posted a news story.

and here's the actual result of the story. Prove it didn't happen bucko

After fighting it out for several months in court, California caved and agreed to Judicial Watch’s terms to avoid being further embarrassed in court.

JW President Tom Fitton released a video this week detailing the progress and how 1.59 million names in LA County have already been removed:
The news is that inactive voters were removed from the rolls.

The rest is a lie. Fake news.

Nope. Hilarious watching them claim "victory" over bullshit like this.
Illegals and they will be removed. That works
Nope. Inactive voters.

the real find in this is that they are illegals. hmmmmm that would mean there are more. and more and more and more. yep!!!!
Lol, they weren't illegals.

We've been over this already kiddo. They were inactive voters. That is people who haven't voted in the last however many election . Only your RWNJ fake news source said anything about illegals.
how do you know? Nope it says illegals and inactive. learn to read.
the actual judicial watch article does not mention illegal.

that comes from hype sites like dynamite candy.

California and Los Angeles County to Remove 1.5 Million Inactive Voters from Voter Rolls – Settle Judicial Watch Federal Lawsuit - Judicial Watch

inactive does not equal illegal. i wager every state has inactive voters on the books simply cause people move. esp in california where people are hauling ass to get out of their shithole cities no one can afford to live in.

i'm for cleaning them all up but at this point it would seem to be an assumption they are illegal vs simply inactive. if inactive, wouldn't this also mean they have *not* voted in any recent election as well?
from your link. 'ineligible'.

The lawsuit confirmed that Los Angeles County has on its rolls more than 1.5 million potentially ineligible voters. This means that more than one out of every five LA County registrations likely belongs to a voter who has moved or is deceased. Judicial Watch notes that “Los Angeles County has the highest number of inactive registrations of any single county in the country.”

then removing them isn't an issue. why is it an issue for you then? You're reaction tells me bullshit.
I have expressed disdain for the lies you posted, but no opinion one way or the other on whether it's good or bad to purge inactive voters.
but it happened. It was a fking news story. I posted it suck it up dogshit.
No, it didn't happen. Not the way you claimed it did.

You posted fake news. A lie.
what I claimed? I posted a news story.

and here's the actual result of the story. Prove it didn't happen bucko

After fighting it out for several months in court, California caved and agreed to Judicial Watch’s terms to avoid being further embarrassed in court.

JW President Tom Fitton released a video this week detailing the progress and how 1.59 million names in LA County have already been removed:
The news is that inactive voters were removed from the rolls.

The rest is a lie. Fake news.
prove it. you're on about post ten now, and still nothing. post the evidence fkwad

Nope. Inactive voters.

the real find in this is that they are illegals. hmmmmm that would mean there are more. and more and more and more. yep!!!!

We've been over this already kiddo. They were inactive voters. That is people who haven't voted in the last however many election . Only your RWNJ fake news source said anything about illegals.

well again, you're own link says 'ineligible'. why would it say that?

from your link. 'ineligible'.

The lawsuit confirmed that Los Angeles County has on its rolls more than 1.5 million potentially ineligible voters. This means that more than one out of every five LA County registrations likely belongs to a voter who has moved or is deceased. Judicial Watch notes that “Los Angeles County has the highest number of inactive registrations of any single county in the country.”

so please show me where it says they are illegal. you keep wordsmithing then yelling at me for calling you on it.

tired of BOTH SIDES going for max drama and altering words and/or making assumptions to fit their narrative.

What our Russian idiot fails to realize is that none of the people on the "inactive" roll can vote without re-registering, which means proving identity and citizenship.

Nope. Inactive voters.

probably cause they moved and are ineligible. you're the one who keeps saying / implying / trying to connect the judicial watch report to ILLEGAL ILLEGAL I TOLD YOU SO that the hype sites love to spin to attract attention.

What? I thought there weren't any illegals voting. What?

Conservatives Win Massive Lawsuit, 1.5 MILLION Illegal Voters Removed

A bombshell report has proven that President Donald Trump was right — and it’s good news to all patriotic Americans.

As it turns out, there were potentially millions of illegal aliens and ineligible citizens registered to vote in American elections all over the United States in 2016 — and they’re being removed from the voter rolls.

A successful lawsuit from conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch means at least 1.59 million “inactive” and “illegal” registered names on voter rolls in California will be removed.

Back in January, Judicial Watch filed a lawsuit against the State of California and County of Los Angeles amid evidence that potentially millions of people were allowed to illegally vote in American elections.

Seriously, Are we just going to bring this simplistic stuf up again...

upload_2019-10-22_14-40-19.png

But that agreement says nothing about voter fraud or illegal voting. Instead, it requires Los Angeles County election officials to begin the process of removing inactive registrations, for people who have gone years without voting often because they’ve moved or died, to comply with federal law.

It says all parties agreed there was no admission of liability or wrongdoing by the state or county.

State and county elections officials strongly rejected the president's statement.

We found Trump's new voter fraud claim as baseless as his past allegations.

We rate it Pants on Fire.

So the OP is spouting uttter horseshit and any one who believed him are fools..

1st: dynamite candy .com? LMAO!

2nd: please look up the word "inactive".

3rd: how many times are you gonna fall for the same crap?
nothing huh? go fking figure.
"Nothing" descripes the OP to a "T".
dude, your nonsense doesn't change the facts I posted. As usual, facts aren't your friend.

giphy.gif
Anybody here wanna place a bet on whether "Dynamitecandy .com" is posting actual facts or not?
I posted Judicial Watch's video on it. It's theirs not dynamitecandy. so Yeah!! already done.

Do you feel like a fucking idiot...

Nope. Inactive voters.

dirty names was his quote.

QUOTE="jc456, post: 23337986, member: 46512"]Tom Fitton on Twitter[/QUOTE]

probably cause they moved and are ineligible. you're the one who keeps saying / implying / trying to connect the judicial watch report to ILLEGAL ILLEGAL I TOLD YOU SO that the hype sites love to spin to attract attention.
they claimed dirty names. Dirty. I can conclude that implies illegals.

Nope. Inactive voters.

QUOTE="jc456, post: 23337986, member: 46512"]Tom Fitton on Twitter
[/QUOTE]
i'm not going to go dancing all over internet trying to prove you correct when your base reference article from judicial watch never at any point in time says "illegal". you reference it, you tell me how ineligible=illegal.

this is your stretch armstrong and from the source, you are incorrect. all there is to it but rage on. find dynamite candy to say you're right and have a day.

as for you can "imply" illegal. sure you can. you can imply they're from mars too but that doesn't make it true, just what you want/need to be true.

shit like this is why i can be a "fkwad" to you cause you make shit up and then yell at the left for - oddly enough - making shit up.

What? I thought there weren't any illegals voting. What?

Conservatives Win Massive Lawsuit, 1.5 MILLION Illegal Voters Removed

A bombshell report has proven that President Donald Trump was right — and it’s good news to all patriotic Americans.

As it turns out, there were potentially millions of illegal aliens and ineligible citizens registered to vote in American elections all over the United States in 2016 — and they’re being removed from the voter rolls.

A successful lawsuit from conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch means at least 1.59 million “inactive” and “illegal” registered names on voter rolls in California will be removed.

Back in January, Judicial Watch filed a lawsuit against the State of California and County of Los Angeles amid evidence that potentially millions of people were allowed to illegally vote in American elections.

Seriously, Are we just going to bring this simplistic stuf up again...

View attachment 285689

But that agreement says nothing about voter fraud or illegal voting. Instead, it requires Los Angeles County election officials to begin the process of removing inactive registrations, for people who have gone years without voting often because they’ve moved or died, to comply with federal law.

It says all parties agreed there was no admission of liability or wrongdoing by the state or county.

State and county elections officials strongly rejected the president's statement.

We found Trump's new voter fraud claim as baseless as his past allegations.

We rate it Pants on Fire.

So the OP is spouting uttter horseshit and any one who believed him are fools..
to remove 'dirty names'

i'm not going to go dancing all over internet trying to prove you correct when your base reference article from judicial watch never at any point in time says "illegal". you reference it, you tell me how ineligible=illegal.

this is your stretch armstrong and from the source, you are incorrect. all there is to it but rage on. find dynamite candy to say you're right and have a day.[/QUOTE]
I don't fking care dude. you stuck you're little catnip nose in.

nothing huh? go fking figure.
"Nothing" descripes the OP to a "T".
dude, your nonsense doesn't change the facts I posted. As usual, facts aren't your friend.

giphy.gif
Anybody here wanna place a bet on whether "Dynamitecandy .com" is posting actual facts or not?
I posted Judicial Watch's video on it. It's theirs not dynamitecandy. so Yeah!! already done.

Do you feel like a fucking idiot...
the irony eh

this is your stretch armstrong and from the source, you are incorrect. all there is to it but rage on. find dynamite candy to say you're right and have a day.
I don't fking care dude. you stuck you're little catnip nose in.[/QUOTE]
cause you're being an idiot. you rage on for others for making shit up or twisting the truth then run to do it yourself and get all butthurt when called on it.

im the one who should be mad. you made me agree with Crepitus and i'm pretty sure that's a party foul on any board out there.

My mother always voted republican. Since she's passed away, she only votes democrat.

I don't fking care dude. you stuck you're little catnip nose in.[/QUOTE]

Have we been found out as fuckin gullible idiot...

Forum List

Back