Hillary Now Blaming The DNC For Her Loss To Trump

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I think the only people she hasn’t blamed yet is Mr Rogers, the Maytag repairman and Jose who runs the taco shop on 5th and Main. Oh, and herself.

She's showing the world just how deranged she is and how lucky the world was in 2016.

Next it will Debbie Whatsherass Shultz's fault.

And they wanted her to be president because she was qualified....

At what ? Making fucking excuses.

LOL........"outlied". I guess she should have been better at it.

I'm starting to think Hillary is going mad....this is more than a lie...more than a misstatement...more than anger and sadness at a loss...she is going crazy right in front of us...and the media in their stupidity is aiding her madness....like cheerleaders...

2845AA21-1BA9-4D91-ADBA-C8BB66BCAC69.jpeg

I think the only people she hasn’t blamed yet is Mr Rogers, the Maytag repairman and Jose who runs the taco shop on 5th and Main. Oh, and herself.

She's showing the world just how deranged she is and how lucky the world was in 2016.

The DNC that rigged the nomination for her? That DNC? :boohoo:

I blame gravity. She wasn't bad looking when she was real young. She lost because of gravity.

She needs to take herself ,her rapist husband and all the Haitians money she stole and just go off to die somewhere

Forum List

Back