What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I’ll Miss the Polar Bears

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Global population size estimates for polar bears clash with extinction predictions

Funny how every climate prediction turns out to be wrong.

I hate those fuckin' things. They should be extinct.

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Al Gore in 2007 said there would be no summer Arctic ice by 2013.

Nothing they predict comes true but the ignorant masses still believe them.

1660671546682.png

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The alarmists claimed that due to ice melting, the natural habitat of the polar bears was reducing, the bears were going extinct. Unfortunately, if these inbred alarmists used enough fingers and toes to count on and actually counted the number of polar bears, they would have realised their numbers exploded.

But stating the truth doesn't push their agenda

initforme

Gold Member
Reaction score
It's a great thing when an animal like the polar bear lives on. Humans have no business going where they live. There's no natural resources we need where they reside.

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I hate those fuckin' things. They should be extinct.
👍

They are the meanest and most dangerous bears on the planet.

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
👍

They are the meanest and most dangerous bears on the planet.

Meaner than pooh bear when you steal his honey? That piglet's a bad motherfucker.

1660682585500.png

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Crick

Gold Member
Reaction score
The alarmists claimed that due to ice melting, the natural habitat of the polar bears was reducing, the bears were going extinct. Unfortunately, if these inbred alarmists used enough fingers and toes to count on and actually counted the number of polar bears, they would have realised their numbers exploded.

But stating the truth doesn't push their agenda
Can you explain to us how the polar bears will survive when the ice disappears? Or, if you're the sort to deny mainstream science, can you explain how the polar bears will survive IF the ice disappears? You can apply the same question to the walrus.

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can you explain to us how the polar bears will survive when the ice disappears? Or, if you're the sort to deny mainstream science, can you explain how the polar bears will survive IF the ice disappears? You can apply the same question to the walrus.
I don't think many were bothered about Polar Bears, then the alarmists put 2 and 2 together. I purported that as ICE retreats, the population of Polar Bears was under threat and decreasing. After scientists counted the Bears, the figures were through the ceiling.

So how will they survive after the ice melts? As history has proven, in the same way as they do now.

As for the walrus, you will have to start a walrus thread, this one is about the Polar Bear.

Circe

Gold Member
Reaction score
They'll do BETTER. That walrus in Copenhagen sank boat after boat perfectly happily till they finally had to kill her. No ice. Easier to target the boats. They'll do BETTER, just like humans did after the Ice Age stopped last time. About 3000 years later, a finger-snap in time, we had civilization: agriculture, towns, domestic animals. Couldn't do that with deep ice everywhere.

I don't suppose the polar bears will work out all that, but warm weather has got to be better for the cubs than sitting on ice floes hoping a seal comes along.

Crick

Gold Member
Reaction score
They'll do BETTER. That walrus in Copenhagen sank boat after boat perfectly happily till they finally had to kill her. No ice. Easier to target the boats. They'll do BETTER, just like humans did after the Ice Age stopped last time. About 3000 years later, a finger-snap in time, we had civilization: agriculture, towns, domestic animals. Couldn't do that with deep ice everywhere.

I don't suppose the polar bears will work out all that, but warm weather has got to be better for the cubs than sitting on ice floes hoping a seal comes along.
You seem to be completely unaware how polar bears and walrus eat, mate and reproduce. And speaking out when you have to know you're ignorant on the topic is not a wise strategy.

Circe

Gold Member
Reaction score
You seem to be completely unaware how polar bears and walrus eat, mate and reproduce.
Probably pretty much the same as other animals, though both have diets unusually heavy in seals.

They'll probably eat more people if they can live on land more. Not that I believe in this Global Warming religion.

Crick

Gold Member
Reaction score
Probably pretty much the same as other animals, though both have diets unusually heavy in seals.

They'll probably eat more people if they can live on land more. Not that I believe in this Global Warming religion.
Do some reading. Please.

Crick

Gold Member
Reaction score
Are you people ignorant, completely lacking compassion or have you just given up?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List