If you were the Devil...

If I were the Devil, I'd tell Bill to get the fuck out of the house and take his harlots with him.

You should believe on the Lord Jesus Christ to save you! That is what you should be doing! To day is the day of Salvation!

Satan will roast in the fire of Hell for all eternity.
What about you? If you died tonight in your sleep, where would you go? Heaven or hell?

No matter where I die, I go immediately to Davy Jones Locker having passed the test. Davy Jones Locker is at the bottom of the sea with all the women and beer you want for free.
Watch this and tell me what you think. He's probably about your age.

and speaking of the bottom of the sea I've got a testimony about what goes on there too... hold on....

I know you have read Annabelle Lee who is in a crypt by the sea, every time I read it tears come to my eyes.

I know what you are talking about, don't try and change the subject. Listen, this video is about a witch doctor / shaman and as you will see at the end he was losing his mind (this happens when you get into the occult - your mind fragments - depression - fear - torment - knowing your losing your mind - etc.) and you need to watch this one to the very end. Can God forgive someone who has been involved in human sacrifice, drinking blood, witchcraft, rituals, putting hexes and curses on people to kill them.........yes, when a person cries out to the Lord Jesus Christ to save them, to deliver them from the captivity of Satan, when they are willing to live for Jesus Christ and obey him all the days of their life - the Lord is able to save that person and snap the chains of bondage in an instant. Watch this and listen to this Shaman's story. He is so happy now!

What about you? If you died tonight in your sleep, where would you go? Heaven or hell?

No matter where I die, I go immediately to Davy Jones Locker having passed the test. Davy Jones Locker is at the bottom of the sea with all the women and beer you want for free.

and speaking of the bottom of the sea I've got a testimony about what goes on there too... hold on....

I know you have read Annabelle Lee who is in a crypt by the sea, every time I read it tears come to my eyes.

I know what you are talking about, don't try and change the subject. Listen, this video is about a witch doctor / shaman and as you will see at the end he was losing his mind (this happens when you get into the occult - your mind fragments - depression - fear - torment - knowing your losing your mind - etc.) and you need to watch this one to the very end. Can God forgive someone who has been involved in human sacrifice, drinking blood, witchcraft, rituals, putting hexes and curses on people to kill them.........yes, when a person cries out to the Lord Jesus Christ to save them, to deliver them from the captivity of Satan, when they are willing to live for Jesus Christ and obey him all the days of their life - the Lord is able to save that person and snap the chains of bondage in an instant. Watch this and listen to this Shaman's story. He is so happy now!

Witch doctoring is valid if there are multiple Universe's, everything has to be explored.

You should believe on the Lord Jesus Christ to save you! That is what you should be doing! To day is the day of Salvation!

Never read it nor would I. Here is a book you may be interested in reading which will give you a greater understanding about why witchcraft is so deadly dangerous to those who are involved in it.....

41M573YynPL.jpg

Here is a description of the book and it is available on internet or you probably can go to a bookstore and they will order it for you.

Bishop Samuel Vagalas Kanco's testimony is more than just the biography of a man, or an examination of his preaching. The Witch Doctor and The Man: City Under the Sea penetrates deeply into the very essence of Bishop Kanco's life and ministry. Witnessing the power of the Holy Spirit's anointing in his life and work, you will find this book fascinating and empowering. As a young man in Ghana, Vagalas Kanco was a high level wizard in his tribe. Fortunately, Jesus Christ intervened to rescue him from the kingdom of darkness shortly before he inherited, from his father, the position of fourth generation witch doctor. The Bishop's testimony tells of a high-powered confrontation between Satan, the lord of darkness, and Jesus Christ, the Lord of Lords. Kanco exposes the lies, subterfuges, and half-truths Satan uses to entice people down dark and dangerous back alleys. With characteristic creativity and skill, Bishop Kanco strips away the veneer of our modern society, to expose the evil of Satan and his many demonic minions, evil that often disguises itself as good. His testimony is a landmark study of the power of God.
_________
Bottom line is that you owe it to yourself to see what you are getting yourself into. Because Satan is a liar and what he doesn't tell those who serve him is what his plans are for their destruction. You see, Satan hates you with an extreme hatred. If you only knew. The demons are deceiving people allowing them to believe that by doing certain things they will gain more power and "control the demons"... when you end up in hell? That isn't the case. They are ripping you, shredding you to pieces over and over again - and your body comes right back together - because the body you have in hell is indestructible. It just reappears and the demons begin their torture on you all over again. And the heat......oh man! It's beyond whatever you have experienced on your hottest day on earth - and no water......there's no water.. no music...nothing but the cries of millions upon millions of people screaming in agony and pain and suffering....... It's hard to comprehend but there are people in hell right now who were into witchcraft in Jezebel's day - thousands of years ago - okay? And they are still being tortured, tormented, ripped apart and terrorized right now by the demons they once used to conjure up! The witches get a greater torment than many others down there because Satan despises them even more for their having believed his lies and passed up the salvation in heaven - which he knows he will never have. Remember that all human beings are created in God's image - so there are no exceptions to Lucifer's hatred of humans and the goddess / god thing - that is another lie - no such thing. I'm telling you now. Jezebel is in hell. She's suffering the torments of hell. She was a witch. Same goes for Semiramis and Nimrod - they are both being tortured in hell now.... Jezebel's story can be found in the King James Holy Bible. Same for Nimrod and others..
_______
Here's Bill Larkin. He saw hell, heard the screams of the damned, the demons........ this is not a real long video - you need to hear the truth so you can make an informed decision. Would you buy a house without an inspection? Would you buy a new car without a test drive and looking at the specs, mileage, performance, etc - in other words you'd do your homework!! Shouldn't you do at least that much before taking it for granted that Satan is telling you the truth about hell? Yes. You owe it to yourself to do that much. Watch this one:

Last edited:
Depends if they used the proper word:
A "stasist" is one who fears change, thus one who berates at technological and other advances claiming this or that can't be done, calling it silly pipe dreams, crazy, drugs, etc...
The people who told the Wright Bro's they'd never fly were silly Stasists.

A Statist as you asked:
In political science, statism is the belief that the state should control either economic or social policy, or both.

I am not real good with words and confused Statist with Statistics. I should have went to college.

So imagine people translating another cultures language (Hebrew) that didn't use vowels on top of not understanding the Biblical era and cultures slang terms nor precepts and contexts.
The result is some really comical errors and confused-combined figures and terms used for roles. Names being translated into definitions thus blotting out names, and definitions being confused as figures, thus creating characters from mere terms describing roles.
Ends up being a "who's on first" routine.

Forum List

Back