If you were the Devil...

King Midas, everything he touched turned to gold but you can't eat gold.

Invent McDonalds and Jack Chick.
As I see it, if I bought a case of a thousand Jack Chick tracts and just one person who was about to commit suicide and found the tract (as happened in the story above - in Jack's letter) and decided to call on the Lord Jesus Christ to be saved and not kill themselves? I believe it is worth it. One life is worth more than all the gold, silver and whatever else is of value on the earth x's a trillion... and then more!
Jack Chick is a liar and defamer. If he isn't Satan he's going to be his minion forevermore.
Weren't you the one who wanted to see Satanists in Orlando distribute Satanic literature / coloring books and satanist material to children in public schools? Did you not speak of it as if it were a good idea on the religion forum some time ago, Ravi? Why yes! You did! Did you repent? Do you realize there are no rewards in hell for serving the devil and that he is a liar who will never make good on his promises to you? Do you know that Lucifer hates you because you were created in God's image and that no matter what you do, he will still hate you and look for the day he can blindside you and drag you down to hell forever to be eternally tormented? Do not let him do it. Come to Jesus and give Him your life and live for him. Do not destroy yourself. That was never God's will for your life, Ravi. EVER.

As I see it, if I bought a case of a thousand Jack Chick tracts and just one person who was about to commit suicide and found the tract (as happened in the story above - in Jack's letter) and decided to call on the Lord Jesus Christ to be saved and not kill themselves? I believe it is worth it. One life is worth more than all the gold, silver and whatever else is of value on the earth x's a trillion... and then more!
Jack Chick is a liar and defamer. If he isn't Satan he's going to be his minion forevermore.
Jack Chick had the courage and the will to do the right thing and stand by ex-Jesuit Alberto Rivera and ex-grand druid high priest John Todd when churches were few and far between to support either of them. Jack Chick stood against the liars and the defamers (RCC, Jesuits, Illuminati, Council of 13 Witchcraft Gang) who attempted to destroy both men.

What have you done for the Kingdom of God, Ravi?

Weren't you the one who wanted to see Satanists in Orlando distribute Satanic literature / coloring books and satanist material to children in public schools? Did you not speak of it as if it were a good idea on the religion forum some time ago, Ravi? Why yes! You did! Did you repent? Do you realize there are no rewards in hell for serving the devil and that he is a liar who will never make good on his promises to you? Do you know that Lucifer hates you because you were created in God's image and that no matter what you do, he will still hate you and look for the day he can blindside you and drag you down to hell forever to be eternally tormented? Do not let him do it. Come to Jesus and give Him your life and live for him. Do not destroy yourself. That was never God's will for your life, Ravi. EVER.

I read Statist into Satanist, what the heck is a Statist? I know who Satan is and what Satan does.

Last edited:
Depends if they used the proper word:
A "stasist" is one who fears change, thus one who berates at technological and other advances claiming this or that can't be done, calling it silly pipe dreams, crazy, drugs, etc...
The people who told the Wright Bro's they'd never fly were silly Stasists.

A Statist as you asked:
In political science, statism is the belief that the state should control either economic or social policy, or both.

Last edited:

I read Statist into Satanist, what the heck is a Statist? I know who Satin is and how Satin does.
Doesn't matter. What is important is do you know Jesus Christ? Have you believed on the Lord Jesus Christ to become your Lord and Savior. Are you willing to turn from your sins and live holy unto the Lord and seek Him with all of your heart? If you will buy a KJV Holy Bible and read it and seek Him with all of your heart you will find him. Hell is real. Hell has no exits. Do not be deceived by Lucifer. Whatever he has promised you in hell is not his to deliver. He knows he's doomed already. He was defeated over 2,000 years ago at the cross by Jesus Christ. He knows that one day he will be cast into the Lake of Fire where he will suffer greatly! How is he going to give any of you a reward when he cannot even reward himself! Is his name not the Father of lies? Yes. His name is the Father of lies. So why would you ever believe a liar would make good on his word? These are things you should be thinking about. Seriously. Satan hates you because you were created in God's image. He hates you. That is the truth. Believe it.

Wanted? No. Deserving of equal protection under the constitution? Yes.

What does that have to do with Jack Chick's intimacy with Satan?

A "stasist" is one who fears change, thus one who berates at technological and other advances claiming this or that can't be done, calling it silly pipe dreams, crazy, drugs, etc...

A Statist as you asked:
In political science, statism is the belief that the state should control either economic or social policy, or both.

I am not real good with words and confused Statist with Statistics. I should have went to college.

Listen to this! If hell belongs to Satan and it is his kingdom why doesn't he have the keys to it?! Satan does not even have the keys to his own alleged kingdom - Did you know that? It's true. Hell is Satan's future prison - a lake of fire - imagine the torment! Oh! You don't want to go there! Trust me! You do not want to end up in hell!

it is written:
Revelation 1:17-18 King James Version (KJV)
17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Who has the keys to hell and of death? JESUS CHRIST.

Jack Chick is the enemy of Satan. That's why you are attacking his name right now, isn't it? And what will Satan do for you as an eternal reward? NOTHING. You'll be in hell for all eternity wishing to God you would have listened to me.

A Statist as you asked:

I am not real good with words and confused Statist with Statistics. I should have went to college.
You should believe on the Lord Jesus Christ to save you! That is what you should be doing! To day is the day of Salvation!

A Statist as you asked:

You should believe on the Lord Jesus Christ to save you! That is what you should be doing! To day is the day of Salvation!

Satan will roast in the fire of Hell for all eternity.

This is for you. Please read it and give yourself a chance, Ravi.

http://www.harvestwarriors.com/newsletters/December 2003 - River of Forgiveness.pdf

A Statist as you asked:

What about you? If you died tonight in your sleep, where would you go? Heaven or hell?

A Statist as you asked:

What about you? If you died tonight in your sleep, where would you go? Heaven or hell?

No matter where I die, I go immediately to Davy Jones Locker having passed the test. Davy Jones Locker is at the bottom of the sea with all the women and beer you want for free.

A Statist as you asked:

No matter where I die, I go immediately to Davy Jones Locker having passed the test. Davy Jones Locker is at the bottom of the sea with all the women and beer you want for free.
Watch this and tell me what you think. He's probably about your age.

and speaking of the bottom of the sea I've got a testimony about what goes on there too... hold on.... here it is:

This second video is quite long. I have one more video you need to see to get a full picture of how the strategies of Satan operate and how weak he is when Jesus Christ shows up. I'll go get the video.

Last edited:

Jack Chick is the enemy of Satan. That's why you are attacking his name right now, isn't it? And what will Satan do for you as an eternal reward? NOTHING. You'll be in hell for all eternity wishing to God you would have listened to me.
No. jack chick is Satan personified. His lies about Catholics prove that.

I wish you could think for yourself.

No. jack chick is Satan personified. His lies about Catholics prove that.

I wish you could think for yourself.
That has never been proven, Ravi. Everything he has stated about Catholics in his tracts have been accompanied by KJV Holy Bible Scripture. My desire is to see your name written in the Lamb's Book of Life. That can only happen one way. You have to come to Jesus Christ and give Him your life - you have to decide to live for Him and obey Him. I'm believing for your salvation. I want to see God's best for you. God's best is life in His Son, Jesus Christ. That is my heart towards you. To see you in heaven one day.

Watch this and tell me what you think. He's probably about your age.

and speaking of the bottom of the sea I've got a testimony about what goes on there too... hold on....

I know you have read Annabelle Lee who is in a crypt by the sea, every time I read it tears come to my eyes.

Forum List

Back