What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Their daily devotion to Lucifer

shimon

Gold Member
Reaction score
Of course it is a "Daily" devotion they worship the morning star the son of the dawn or sun of the dawn... Lucifer himself....I wonder if any ever read that backward book keeping this in mind....As the joke goes in Rome there is a telephone with a direct line to Gd only it is a long distance call and costs 20,000 dollars per minute.No wonder they need all that money in donations..... The same phone resides in Jerusalem but it is free because it is a local call....wink...

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Reaction score
i prefer the tangible conspiracies. Like the George Soros gay agenda.

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Reaction score
r

OP
HaShev

HaShev

Gold Member
Reaction score
Of course it is a "Daily" devotion they worship the morning star the son of the dawn or sun of the dawn... Lucifer himself....I wonder if any ever read that backward book keeping this in mind....As the joke goes in Rome there is a telephone with a direct line to Gd only it is a long distance call and costs 20,000 dollars per minute.No wonder they need all that money in donations..... The same phone resides in Jerusalem but it is free because it is a local call....wink...

Well Baal harvester Murdoch went from asking for $53 seed donations to mandatory $1,000 seed requirements to get their harvest gods favor.
Seems his network costs must have risen along with the paper costs for his toilet paper he calls books.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List