If you had the power, would you kill the Trinity?

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012

I have killed many animals. Some with intent and others by accident.

The notion of killing a person, I find abhorrent. Sometimes it is necessary and or just.

After reading reports of God/Yahweh and Jesus killing instead of curing, the opposite of the thing Jesus said he came to do, --- one has to reject and condemn those mass murderers.

Given the Trinity god’s genocidal character, I would gladly kill the Trinity.

Would you?

As Trump would say, Trinity very very bad. Really Bad.

Regards
DL

You are already dead to the spirit of life so no one has to kill you as you appear to revel at being in being in that state.

WOW! Lord have mercy! Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing!
Oh the immoral homophobic and misogynous Christians know it for sure.

So does Jesus and he hats them for it.

So will all moral people.

Regards
DL

The notion of killing a person, I find abhorrent. Sometimes it is necessary and or just.

After reading reports of God/Yahweh and Jesus killing instead of curing, the opposite of the thing Jesus said he came to do, --- one has to reject and condemn those mass murderers.

Would you?

Regards
DL
Why, it's a nice piece of Pagan literature in mythology?

I'd advise respectful, intellectual Christians and respectful, intellectual non-Christians to avoid this angry, bitter thread.

Wow, this poster is not a happy person.
Your intellectual and respectful Christians cannot exist in a homophobic and misogynous religion.

Moral people know this.

Regards
DL

GreatestIam Would you do the same to the Prophet Muhammed?
Absolutely.

Both Christianity and Islam, slave holding ideologies, have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

Humanity centered religions, good? Yes. Esoteric ecumenist Gnostic Christianity being the best of these.

Supernaturally based religions, evil? Yes. Islam and Christianity being the worst of these.

Regards
DL

Would you?

Regards
DL

Take your meds, they're for your own good

Muhammed wasn't divine. He was a mortal man.
mohammed.jpg

Would you?

Regards
DL
You’re a demon. You have extreme hate for Christianity despite having a lot of biblical knowledge.

Every post in your history is about mocking and discrediting Christianity.

The fact that you’re trying to deceive, only makes my faith stronger

A snake fits your avatar well

Enjoy your servitude in hell

You’re a demon. You have extreme hate for Christianity despite having a lot of biblical knowledge.

Every post in your history is about mocking and discrediting Christianity.

The fact that you’re trying to deceive, only makes my faith stronger

A snake fits your avatar well

Enjoy your servitude in hell
I think your genocidal god loving ilk will be there way before I am.

Who is more likely to use genocide?

An evil god or a good one?

Need I say more to pathetic immoral minds?

Is there an once of morality in you?

Regards
DL

I think your genocidal god loving ilk will be there way before I am.

Who is more likely to use genocide?

An evil god or a good one?

Need I say more to pathetic immoral minds?

Is there an once of morality in you?

Regards
DL
God used genocide before and flooded the earth to cleanse the world of people who have fallen to Satan, like you

Forum List

Back