Would you Follow Him and take his mark?

GMCGeneral

Diamond Member
Dec 16, 2020
For me to know and you not to find out.

With the advent of RFID technology, a literal "stamp" would not be that far fetched, as the world is headed full tilt into a cashless society and discrimination against Christians becomes more prevalent, no matter what these Leftist kooks say, unless you are saved, born again, and heaven bound, there is no hope for mankind.

With the advent of RFID technology, a literal "stamp" would not be that far fetched, as the world is headed full tilt into a cashless society and discrimination against Christians becomes more prevalent, no matter what these Leftist kooks say, unless you are saved, born again, and heaven bound, there is no hope for mankind.
Oh no! Is this apocalyptic nonsense different than what we have been hearing for thousands of years?

Without Christ, you have no immunity from the penalty of your sin. With your rejection of the Gospel, you in effect are following Satan.

I have no desire to question anyone's beliefs. The relationship between any person and his deity (deities), or the lack thereof, is profoundly personal.

However, what I do consider to be bad form is someone projecting their personal beliefs on to others.

You might believe in what you espouse, you have no reason include the rest of us.

I have no desire to question anyone's beliefs. The relationship between any person and his deity (deities), or the lack thereof, is profoundly personal.

However, what I do consider to be bad form is someone projecting their personal beliefs on to others.

You might believe in what you espouse, you have no reason include the rest of us.

How darest thou, heathen heretic?

excuse-me-sir-do-you-have-a-moment-to-talk-about-our-lord-jesus-christ.jpg

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::21:

You have a social security number, a credit score, multiple types of insurance numbers to identify you by, multiple vaccines the government could have already chip'd you with, and who knows what else

You forget that Matthew 28 commands Christians to "go forth and make disciples".

The Mark as described in Revelation 13 is received deliberately, willingly and knowingly as a final rejection of Christ.
So the mark is a primitive version of Tolkien's the One Ring, kind of.

Why did you choose to establish credit and purchase insurance, then? Have you ever taken any medicines? You could easily hide fictional future computer chips inside of an Advil, or nano bots in some Tylenol.

You forget that Matthew 28 commands Christians to "go forth and make disciples".

What you call The Bible also commands you stone blasphemers and adulterers and to leave off eating cheeseburgers. It also has some not so nice injunctions about speaking about your parents.

Matthew 15:4 "He who speaks evil of father or mother, let him surely die"

Safe to say, that you don't follow every provision of your scripture. So why are you so intent on sticking to the one that gives you license to push your faith into to the face of others?

It is your sin that condemns you. No matter how much "good" you might do, God will still reject you unless you repent and receive Christ. You can't get more cut and dry than that.
So one can repent of accepting the mark? So it's not the final act? So in effect accepting the mark is as meaningless as your thread.

The Mark of the Beast is Roman coin embossed with the likeness of Caesar. First Century NOT future.

Forum List

Back