If you had the power, would you kill the Trinity?

Reciprocity is fair play. Right?
So you believe two wrongs makes a right? Interesting.

Are you familiar with the concept of normalization of deviance? Because you are the poster child for that. Watch out for the inevitable predictable surprises. They are a bitch.

So you believe two wrongs makes a right?
Get the quote where I make that claim --- or be seen for the liar you are.

Intelligent people know the difference of the two concepts.

Intelligent is not you.

Regards
DL

To confess a Christian creed, don't we believe that we have already crucified Jesus Christ, and thereby killed the Trinity with our sins?
That same creed says that god cannot die.

The creed seems to have may lies, from talking serpents and donkeys on up to a water walking slave owning god who will die for his slaves.

Too stupid to believe. Right?

Regards
DL

I am showing people their error. Acsept it and live. God will see the lost as chaff, not wheat. Chaff is burned. God could not purify the earth to the lowest hell, or lowest depths in the earth, had the earth be a dwelling place for Satan his angels, and they that are lost. Wicked will look like a lake of fire. Satan, and the false prophet are tossed into that lake. That takes place around the city of God 1000 years after the second coming. Lost, being raised, is what unchains Satan.

Last edited:
If you had the power, would you kill the Trinity?

I have killed many animals. Some with intent and others by accident.

The notion of killing a person, I find abhorrent. Sometimes it is necessary and or just.

After reading reports of God/Yahweh and Jesus killing instead of curing, the opposite of the thing Jesus said he came to do, --- one has to reject and condemn those mass murderers.

Given the Trinity god’s genocidal character, I would gladly kill the Trinity.

Would you?

As Trump would say, Trinity very very bad. Really Bad.

Regards
DL
If you have no problem "murdering" an animal or insect, why would you call God a monster for killing your inferior life form. In His eyes, you are like a worm. You have POTENTIAL, but if you give Him nothing to work with (because Satan controls your thoughts) then why would you have a problem if he steps on the bug that you are???

If you have no problem "murdering" an animal or insect, why would you call God a monster for killing your inferior life form. In His eyes, you are like a worm. You have POTENTIAL, but if you give Him nothing to work with (because Satan controls your thoughts) then why would you have a problem if he steps on the bug that you are???

I cannot cure as easily as kill, but the genocidal prick of a god can.

Thanks for giving man god's power when comparing him and us.

Your deflection is noted.

If you reply to the actual question, I might answer yours.

Regards
DL

If you have no problem "murdering" an animal or insect, why would you call God a monster for killing your inferior life form

I am superior to the genocidal prick you adore, not inferior.

So are you, stupid, unless you embrace genocide as justice.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back