If you had the power, would you kill the Trinity?

This is pure liberal propaganda. Moses wrote the most of the first 5 books of the Bible (the books of the LAW). Moses was raised as a grandson of the Pharaoh of Egypt and as such likely heard both oral and was exposed to written stories. The Gilgamesh Epic only proves that the story of the Flood was well regarded by civilized societies and not just a fluke Bible story. Moses was lead by the HOLY SPIRIT to record the correct version of the FLOOD story.

Gilgamesh is a myth and Moses may be based on an earlier story about Sinuhe. Exodus just didn't happen the way it is written.

So you admit your god did evil and murdered the innocent when he did not have to, given that God can cure as well as kill.

A good start.

Regards
DL
God spared the innocent from evil, such as yourself.

If hell came to earth, I’d hope God spare me as well and cleanse the earth and start over.

With how things are currently going in the world, that day may not be far away

If hell came to earth, I’d hope God spare me as well and cleanse the earth and start over.

Oh dear, you're a futurist. What church do you attend?

Many deranged people pray for Armageddon and even more genocides of good people they do not like.

Even as their gods can cure as easily as kill, those poor souls want to see the murders instead.

Evil has Christians by the balls.

Thanks for calling me evil.

Any time you want to discuss the Gnostic Christian morality, come on down.

For starters, we do not honor genocidal gods, homophobia and misogyny.

Care to chat, immoral piece of garbage, as shown by the religion you follow.

Regards
DL

With you.

Thanks for the walk through fantasy land, while ignoring you follow a god who could just as easily cure, but always kills.

Care to share why, briefly, you like that prick?

Regards
DL

Again......its a fool that attempts to match wits with the Holy Spirit of God.....when challenging Him its best not to come with an empty chamber. ;) What? Do you think you are the first sociopath to hate God at the thought of being judged? :dunno:
God has no respect of person (Romans 2:11)....each person is endowed with free will and directs their own mortality and fate choosing between good and evil, righteousness and unrighteousness. Its not God's fault if your faulty decision making leads to illness, accident or death. Its you who chooses your own path. A Christian is promised nothing extra in this life.....except a long and healthy life if one lives by the will revealed in scripture. The rain falls on the just and the unjust......everyone dies, none are protected from sickness or accident, or even murder via the free will actions of others.

The Old Testament Law was expressly for the nation of Biblical Israel (Deut. 4:7-8, Deut. 5:1-3).......no gentile lived under the covenant of Moses. (The gentiles were without God with Israel being a guiding light to them -- Isa. 49:6). There is a New Covenant between God and man today that is inclusive all peoples on earth......as in prophecy (Jer. 31:31-34) Jesus fulfilled the conditions of the Old Law........the Law of Moses, when He stated with His last mortal breath, "Its finished". (Matthew 5:17, John 19:30)

Today under the New Testament of Grace......God appoints the governments of the world to punitively judge the wicked and reward the law abiding even up to and including the death sentence. (Romans 13: 1-4) :drillsergeant: You would confuse JUSTICE with murder.

Again: THERE IS NO REAL PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE. Or as we used to say in the service "Si vis pacem, para bellum". :th_BlackHelicopter:

Last edited:

I have killed many animals. Some with intent and others by accident.

The notion of killing a person, I find abhorrent. Sometimes it is necessary and or just.

After reading reports of God/Yahweh and Jesus killing instead of curing, the opposite of the thing Jesus said he came to do, --- one has to reject and condemn those mass murderers.

Given the Trinity god’s genocidal character, I would gladly kill the Trinity.

Would you?

As Trump would say, Trinity very very bad. Really Bad.

Regards
DL
Seriously, bro... you need to get a life.

Again......its a fool that attempts to match wits with the Holy Spirit of God.....when challenging Him its best not to come with an empty chamber. ;) What? Do you think you are the first sociopath to hate God at the thought of being judged? :dunno:
God has no respect of person (Romans 2:11)....each person is endowed with free will and directs their own mortality and fate choosing between good and evil, righteousness and unrighteousness. Its not God's fault if your faulty decision making leads to illness, accident or death. Its you who chooses your own path. A Christian is promised nothing extra in this life.....except a long and healthy life if one lives by the will revealed in scripture. The rain falls on the just and the unjust......everyone dies, none are protected from sickness or accident, or even murder via the free will actions of others.

The Old Testament Law was expressly for the nation of Biblical Israel (Deut. 4:7-8, Deut. 5:1-3).......no gentile lived under the covenant of Moses. (The gentiles were without God with Israel being a guiding light to them -- Isa. 49:6). There is a New Covenant between God and man today that is inclusive all peoples on earth......as in prophecy (Jer. 31:31-34) Jesus fulfilled the conditions of the Old Law........the Law of Moses, when He stated with His last mortal breath, "Its finished". (Matthew 5:17, John 19:30)

Today under the New Testament of Grace......God appoints the governments of the world to punitively judge the wicked and reward the law abiding even up to and including the death sentence. (Romans 13: 1-4) :drillsergeant: You would confuse JUSTICE with murder.

Again: THERE IS NO REAL PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE. Or as we used to say in the service "Si vis pacem, para bellum". :th_BlackHelicopter:

Genocidal gods are poor judges.

To honor genocidal gods and homophobic and misogynous religions is immoral.

Stop it, immoral ass hole.

Regards
DL

Anyone born in sin isn't innocent.
Jesus taught that we are all born innocent and pure, but you seem to not care about that.

What sin were you born in?

Why were you created needing salvation for the defect you did not create, but was created by god, and the blame put on you.

You do not want to believe that, so just tell us what sin you were born with, or do what all moral cowards liker you do; Tuck tail and run.

Regards
DL

The notion of killing a person, I find abhorrent. Sometimes it is necessary and or just.

After reading reports of God/Yahweh and Jesus killing instead of curing, the opposite of the thing Jesus said he came to do, --- one has to reject and condemn those mass murderers.

Would you?

Regards
DL
No. The colorful Satan is the only one who wants to get rid of God. The Unseen Father would have been in Satan's prison, had Jesus sinned remaining dead. The Holy Spirit would not be able to do anything.

You’re a demon. You have extreme hate for Christianity despite having a lot of biblical knowledge.

Every post in your history is about mocking and discrediting Christianity.

The fact that you’re trying to deceive, only makes my faith stronger

A snake fits your avatar well

Enjoy your servitude in hell

There is no hell as you see it. The church makes people think that Satan has a kingdom in the earth. God's light could not purify the earth to the lowest depths, or lowest hell, had Satan, and all of the lost have a kingdom in the earth. The soul that sins it shall die, means what it says.

Would you?

Regards
DL
I think you must mean
Killing false idolatry or attachment to religious conditions or tests.

It means for you to kill off your attachments to perceptions causing biases and obstructions in your mind.

Do you know the phrase "Killing the Buddha"? If you meet the Buddha on the Road you "kill it" or break any attachment you form when you think you have found absolute truth or the one right way or right religion.

In professional writing it is called "killing your darlings" where you allow your work to be edited instead of obstructing the creative process by refusing to change or review it objectively with no reservations.

Maybe this killing off from false attachment to religious symbolism and DOGMA is what you seek to achieve.

If so, Buddhism is the best vehicle I know for teaching to reset and detach from religious dogma and indoctrination.
Like a total colon cleanse.

www.killingthebuddha.com

No. The colorful Satan is the only one who wants to get rid of God. The Unseen Father would have been in Satan's prison, had Jesus sinned remaining dead. The Holy Spirit would not be able to do anything.
??

Satan is Yahweh's Loyal Opposition.

She would not to get rid of her God.

She has done his bidding from Eve on up.

That is why Jews claim Eden as a success with man finding his Original Virtue.

That is why Christians sing of Adam's sin being a happy fault and necessary to god's plan.

Regards
DL

It means for you to kill off your attachments to perceptions causing biases and obstructions in your mind.
No.

I have a deeper hate than that for the people who now practice homophobia and misogyny at their religions teaching.

I, to them, like their beloved genocidal god, would genocide their ass.

Reciprocity is fair play. Right?

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back