If you had the power, would you kill the Trinity?

I have killed many animals. Some with intent and others by accident.

The notion of killing a person, I find abhorrent. Sometimes it is necessary and or just.

After reading reports of God/Yahweh and Jesus killing instead of curing, the opposite of the thing Jesus said he came to do, --- one has to reject and condemn those mass murderers.

Given the Trinity god’s genocidal character, I would gladly kill the Trinity.

Would you?

As Trump would say, Trinity very very bad. Really Bad.

Regards
DL
If you had the power to blow up the Universe would you do it? People who reject the Messiah as their Savior must face eternity on their. You keep blaming GOD. The reality is that there is no one to blame but one's self.

I think your genocidal god loving ilk will be there way before I am.

Who is more likely to use genocide?

An evil god or a good one?

Need I say more to pathetic immoral minds?

Is there an once of morality in you?

Regards
DL
People are ALL related. GOD doesn't observe races. GOD is a one on one GOD.

There’s a reason why I refer to you all as DemonRats. And it’s not just because it sounds like democrat

The Gilgamesh story is a thousand years older than the story of Noah. The Hebrews learned it during the Babylonian exile.

The Epic of Gilgamesh is an ancient Mesopotamian poem, written in the Akkadian language in the Mesopotamian city-state of Uruk. It is widely regarded to be the oldest piece of epic world literature on Earth, preceding the works of Homer by over 1500 years.

The Gilgamesh story is a thousand years older than the story of Noah. The Hebrews learned it during the Babylonian exile.

The Epic of Gilgamesh is an ancient Mesopotamian poem, written in the Akkadian language in the Mesopotamian city-state of Uruk. It is widely regarded to be the oldest piece of epic world literature on Earth, preceding the works of Homer by over 1500 years.
This is pure liberal propaganda. Moses wrote the most of the first 5 books of the Bible (the books of the LAW). Moses was raised as a grandson of the Pharaoh of Egypt and as such likely heard both oral and was exposed to written stories. The Gilgamesh Epic only proves that the story of the Flood was well regarded by civilized societies and not just a fluke Bible story. Moses was lead by the HOLY SPIRIT to record the correct version of the FLOOD story.

God used genocide before and flooded the earth to cleanse the world of people who have fallen to Satan, like you
The Sons of god used the Earth as a brothel, --- forcing your prick of a god, --- to murder his own grand children, --- along with an innocent humanity, --- that god had put under Satan's Dominion.

We did not fall to Satan. Your prick of a god just poured us into her loving mouth.

Get your facts straight.

BTW.

The Gnostic Christian Jesus said he came cure, and not to kill, in the scriptures.

Who is more likely to kill instead of cure; Satan or Jesus/Yahweh of the prick family?

Regards
DL

I hope one day you can let go of the obvious hate you have for me and my kind.
I will with great joy, when you become a good Christian. A Gnostic Christian who is bright enough and moral enough to not discriminate negatively against women and gays without a just cause.

We have tied the equality of souls to the righteousness, of gods, and that means equality in the real world as well.

We are all born equal under the law of most free lands.

We do not really have too many freedoms, but should not have any vile religion trying to reduce ours on equality.

Regards
DL

If you had the power to blow up the Universe would you do it? People who reject the Messiah as their Savior must face eternity on their. You keep blaming GOD. The reality is that there is no one to blame but one's self.

To your first.
Does what Noah do in assisting Yahweh come close enough?

It did end the universe for many.

Why would you think I would act like the genocidal prick you follow?

You are to blame for following such a bastard, for sure.

Who created you "one's self" to be so morally dysfunctional?

Shame on god for falling asleep at the production line.

This aside.

Then you add that you are willing to sin, --- by abdicating what you just said was all on you, --- your responsibilities for your sins, --- by using Jesus as your savior/scapegoat.

You might want to rethink. Sin does not forgive sin.

Regards
DL

I have killed many animals. Some with intent and others by accident.

The notion of killing a person, I find abhorrent. Sometimes it is necessary and or just.

After reading reports of God/Yahweh and Jesus killing instead of curing, the opposite of the thing Jesus said he came to do, --- one has to reject and condemn those mass murderers.

Given the Trinity god’s genocidal character, I would gladly kill the Trinity.

Would you?

As Trump would say, Trinity very very bad. Really Bad.

Regards
DL
There is nothing new under the sun. The devil has those who worship him. :dev3: :badgrin: Sociopathic individuals have lusted for murder from the beginning of time.

How do you respond to someone who confesses they have a lust to murder? "You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in truth, because there is no truth in him........." -- John 8:44

What does God think about your plan to murder the Godhead? "For if God did not spare the angels who sinned, but cast them down to hell and delivered them into darkness, to be reserved for judgement." -- 2 Peter 2:4

At judgement the righteous will be seated on the right hand of God and the unrighteous on the left. "He will say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels." -- Matt. 25:41

True peace cannot exist without justice. Justice is what happens when an entire peoples who worship a false god via sacrificing innocent children by burning them alive to appease the god they supposedly worship. The entire race of peoples are wiped from existence.......every man woman and child (those who are innocent....who would not remain innocent and be sentenced to hell if allowed to be groomed into such a society as adults). That's justice. The sinful murderers are executed for the spilling of innocent blood and the children who have not yet became knowledgeable of right and wrong will be convened into heaven instead of sentenced/judged into hell.

All those supposed murders committed by God......these people were all guilty as hell and defiled with no thought of human life, especially children. Thus, God said, "Do not defile yourself (Israel) with any of these things; for all those nations are defiled (followers of false gods).......which I am casting out before you. For the land is defiled (as stated......these murderous people were stealing the small children of Israel and burning them at the stake to appease their false gods); THEREFORE I WILL VIST THE PUNISHMENT OF ITS (the lands) INIQUITY UPON IT. and the land vomits out its inhabitants" -- Lev. 18:24-25.

God's righteous and just punishment? To do to those murderous individuals the same as they had been dealing out. Not even sparing the children in this life but allowing them to enter heaven instead of being sentenced to hell. If the children and mothers had been allowed to live the children would have simply matured and propagated the same false worshiping as their parents.....instead of being allowed into paradise they would have been sentenced to the eternal death of the spirit.

Last edited:
Moses was lead by the HOLY SPIRIT to record the correct version of the FLOOD story.
Quite the fucking Spirit, that could make a corpse write about himself.

Only the truly insane ------ and stupid -----

Educate yourself.

Egypt is one of the few places that did not use Jews as slaves.

Jews were project organizers and bankers and once systems were in place, Pharaoh paid them off and took over.

That is trade and not slave.

Regards
DL

A futile thought exercise. All power resides in the Trinity, so there can be no greater power to destroy it.
One third of the heavenly host destroyed harmony in heaven, splitting it to suit our dualistic universe and world.

Yahweh gave Satan a lot of power.

In fact, without Satan to blame, Yahweh would have to step up, and he is too much of a hypocrite do do that.

So your point is a fail, due to facts you cannot refute.

Regards
DL

Don't kid yourself.
They have politics in heaven.
"after the 1000 years he shall be released for a little while"
To know why ? you'll have to speak to their board of directors

"thy kingdom come thy will be done"
Ya know what that means right ?
Hint. NO VOTING.

The Sons of god used the Earth as a brothel, --- forcing your prick of a god, --- to murder his own grand children, --- along with an innocent humanity, --- that god had put under Satan's Dominion.

We did not fall to Satan. Your prick of a god just poured us into her loving mouth.

Get your facts straight.

BTW.

The Gnostic Christian Jesus said he came cure, and not to kill, in the scriptures.

Who is more likely to kill instead of cure; Satan or Jesus/Yahweh of the prick family?

Regards
DL
God cleansed the world and sacrificed a few good people to prevent a world in which everyone grows up to be a servant of Satan like you.

I figured you worshiped Satan l. You cannot deceive me, demon

Don't kid yourself.
They have politics in heaven.
"after the 1000 years he shall be released for a little while"
To know why ? you'll have to speak to their board of directors

"thy kingdom come thy will be done"
Ya know what that means right ?
Hint. NO VOTING.
One expects no more from an immoral tyrant with inquisitions and jihads.

I thought that freedom was an American thing?

Regards
DL

God cleansed the world and sacrificed a few good people to prevent a world in which everyone grows up to be a servant of Satan like you.

I figured you worshiped Satan l. You cannot deceive me, demon
So you admit your god did evil and murdered the innocent when he did not have to, given that God can cure as well as kill.

A good start.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back