If you had a choice of owning a gun or owning a car, what would you choose

If you had a choice of owning a gun or owning a car, what would you choose. A car provides more freedom, for me, than any gun.
I would be more concerned with the government taking away everyone's vehicles than everyone's guns.

The government should allow cars and guns.
Put the same regulations on guns as you do cars for the same reason, the safety of all citizens.

A gun. With a gun I can feed myself and my family. Defend us from two, and four legged critters, and get useful exercise when I hunt.

If you had a choice of owning a gun or owning a car, what would you choose. A car provides more freedom, for me, than any gun.
I would be more concerned with the government taking away everyone's vehicles than everyone's guns.

Put the same regulations on guns as you do cars for the same reason, the safety of all citizens.

Sadly for you I can own both

/Thread

Oh, is that what it is?

Safety?

:auiqs.jpg:

Lemmings.
So you do not think the government mandates features on cars for safety?
The car regulations are another example of government over reach?
You could challenge him to a fist fight. Yes, I'm sure that would work out great for you.
much better than if a gun was involved.

No you couldn't. All you could do is prevent someone who would help you, from helping you. Gun laws affect the law abiding, never the criminals.
Wrong. Tell me where a current regulation prevents a law abiding citizen from owning a gun.
We put regulations in to try and prevent the mentally ill and violent individuals from obtaining guns. If it proves that the regulation is keeping law abiding citizens from owning guns, you change the regulations.
People say universal background checks and red flag laws will prevent law abiding citizens from obtaining guns,
Let's put them in place and see what happens.

Why, I'd take the gun of course.

Can always get a car with a gun.

Not always the other way around. :p

I have a few of both and never cared enough about the government's opinion to consider a choice in the matter.

Interestingly, however, is that the Biden admininstration has introduced legislation to mandate remote kill swithes on all electric cars.

Think I posted that around here some time ago. Crickets, as usual...
Are you against government mandated safety features on a cars.
Oh, is that what it is?

Safety?

:auiqs.jpg:

Lemmings.
6i5sej.jpg

I don't think you have a clue what the global technocracy is planning. . .

:rolleyes:

& insure them both.

2007_toyota_prius_angularfront.jpg

I have a few of both and never cared enough about the government's opinion to consider a choice in the matter.

Interestingly, however, is that the Biden admininstration has introduced legislation to mandate remote kill swithes on all electric cars.

Think I posted that around here some time ago. Crickets, as usual...

This

Forum List

Back